Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phone free day? She can’t even hold her son without the need to hold the phone her hands in twitch mode. Definitely a tactic! Mention this bull story to make her look genuine then disappear leaving the grinchettes to fend for her online then come back with it all blown over. We can see through you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's having a "phone free day" is she? Well, at least poor Ronnie wont have the thing shoved in his face all day, but I bet she'll make up for it tomorrow with about 10000 swipe ups.

Reactions: 10
Right, I watched the whole LIE this morning before I came out to work (Tattle & Insta have killed my data allowance and I have 20 days before it renews again)haha, anyway I thought I was angry at the gifted basket from Heinz last night but I was furious watching that. Myself & my partner work full time jobs and earn decent wages (I think) but I still budget for every penny. A few years ago I lost my job and had issues finding something else so decided to go back to college, during this time my partner ended up in hospital for an emergency operation so we were left living off my bursary and let me tell you, £620 a month does not go far when you have rent, council tax, gas, electric, petrol, road tax and debt to pay BUT I STILL made sure that when I done a small shopping trip for the house, (Inc food and litter for my kitties) I never ever went over what I knew I had to spend!! I would have died there on the spot, it was bad enough asking at the till for some to be put on my debit card and some paid by cash. I cannot wait for her to crash and burn and I really do hope its very soon!!

Plus it was at the self service tills so no witness!
Who noses on what people are buying at the self serve tills though?! There’s always big gaps between the ones I’ve seen so unless your talking to them how would you know?!

Reactions: 17
I am sick. F**king sick!!! 39 people DIED IN essex yesterday...the area she lives. Mentions nothing but the next day makes the whole poor poor me so everyone tip toes around her. F off you absolute muppet. People died yesterday trying to better themselves yet you make the Essex news all about you. Absolute cow. Seriously you dont have anything in common with the average person. You dont have a heart. Go away now you snake!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Surely it would just be a quick tap of the hinch card... and off soph popped on cloud nine. I don't think she'd be able to keep that to herself.

Reactions: 8
I am sick. F**king sick!!! 39 people DIED IN essex yesterday...the area she lives. Mentions nothing but the next day makes the whole poor poor me so everyone tip toes around her. F off you absolute muppet. People died yesterday trying to better themselves yet you make the Essex news all about you. Absolute cow. Seriously you dont have anything in common with the average person. You dont have a heart. Go away now you snake!!
She will mention this now...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was she £4 or £5 over or did her shopping come to £4 or £5?

I took it as saint soph paid the £4/5 for the shopping
Ahhh I dunno then. I took it as 'she was only short but £4/5 but I paid for the entire shop' being more than £4/5. Either way it's bollocks anyway so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Ahhh I dunno then. I took it as 'she was only short but £4/5 but I paid for the entire shop' being more than £4/5. Either way it's bollocks anyway so 🤷‍♀️

Yup that's what I took it as also, she apparently just paid for the whole shop.

Reactions: 3
She must have been paying by cash to be 4-5 short as a card declined wouldn't have told you that. Can't have even started inserting the cash as Mrs Hinch swooped in paid for the whole lot rather than pressing the "pay by alternative method" button, but she didn't tell anyone about this, until she told everyone about it :LOL:
You make such good points!

So let’s break this down...
• this ‘Hincher’ would have had to be paying by cash to specifically know the amount needed and by how far she was ‘over’.
• it was self service (at an unnamed supermarket...😏) so you know what your total is AS YOU GO, meaning you wouldn’t scan an extra item if you knew you’d reached your budget.
• as you rightly say Yel, if the coins were in the machine WHICH THEY’D HAVE TO BE for all reasons mentioned above, then the only other option would be to finish with an alternative method which would mean only paying the £4-5 either by card or more cash. So...not the full amount then.
• the only other way would be to cancel the whole payment, have the cash spat back out to the Hincher for Grinch to have come in like a saviour wafting her *gifted platinum card and use THAT finger to prod away at the till. The detail she went into on that story indicates she would have told us if this were the case.

SHE IS SUCH A TERRIBLE LIAR

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
• the only other way would be to cancel the whole payment, have the cash spat back out to the Hincher for Grinch to have come in like a saviour wafting her *gifted platinum card and use THAT finger to prod away at the till. The detail she went into on that story indicates she would have told us if this were the case.

This is such a good point! A shop assistant would have to void the transaction and then you’d have to rescan everything.

Phone free day? She can’t even hold her son without the need to hold the phone her hands in twitch mode. Definitely a tactic! Mention this bull story to make her look genuine then disappear leaving the grinchettes to fend for her online then come back with it all blown over. We can see through you 😂
She seems more both about this alleged incident than when someone called her baby ugly

She was on full swipe up mode when it was that 🙄😴

Reactions: 17
Phone free day? Guarantee there will be swipe ups this evening to make up for it.
17 stories is NOT a phone free day. She’s done this SO many times now. A sympathy story, then silence. Always down to her having or about to receive something extravagant.

Saying that...isn’t that Space Tidy man die any time now to *gift her even more storage?! Coincidence...?

Reactions: 25
Can anyone remember any giveaways she’s mentioned? I’m sure any that have been brought up in her stories were never followed through.
The only one I can remember is the Lenor one which she then deleted and started using the bloody contents of!
I swear there have been more, but they are never mentioned again and no winner ever seems to come to light?!
Someone won the exact same pram as her. How exciting for that Hincher to know Hinch customised it personally.

Just uploading the story so it makes sense for anyone reading once it's gone. So transparent, it's all pretty much been said .
View attachment 51634
No but yeh but, no but, yeh but......

You make such good points!

So let’s break this down...
• this ‘Hincher’ would have had to be paying by cash to specifically know the amount needed and by how far she was ‘over’.
• it was self service (at an unnamed supermarket...😏) so you know what your total is AS YOU GO, meaning you wouldn’t scan an extra item if you knew you’d reached your budget.
• as you rightly say Yel, if the coins were in the machine WHICH THEY’D HAVE TO BE for all reasons mentioned above, then the only other option would be to finish with an alternative method which would mean only paying the £4-5 either by card or more cash. So...not the full amount then.

Also, if this happened quite a while ago, the "Hincher" in question either dines out on this comment on every article she comments on (and would most definitely have been picked up by now either by us or a Hincher) or this happened to be the first time she's commented on something Hinch related, since it happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.