Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today’s edition of things that never happened, soph pays for a hinchers shopping who then comments on a news article ‘she really grates on my but at least I got some free food’ suuuuuuuure we believe you Soph!
As someone stuck at work unable to watch with sound...thank you! Could even tell from the mute story she was on one. Neck rubbing and the famous bitchy expression as seen in the belittling Jamie and Laura posts.

Reactions: 19
Can anyone recommend any eco friendly, cruelty free/vegan cleaning accounts? Just seeing how much waste Mrs H has is making me want to clean up my act a little bit more!

I've found a few smaller accounts, like cruelty free cleaning + halfarsedhousewife, but they don't post much at the moment. Thank you!
Take a look at The Organised Mum Method. Not only will you spend less time cleaning, you won't be spending a fortune on chemicals.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am surprised her joint pain lets her lay in this position
What about getting up. If she’s struggling to walk using two limbs how on earth is she going to get up using all four and then her painful hands also?????? 😱😱😱

Reactions: 14
First post wish me luck, haha.
So I was on facebook this morning and came across this thread on OK magazine page. Seems like Hinch is realising her time may be up. Unsure if this has already been posted but here is her reply to some of the comments, trying desperately to fight back.
*Hoping I do this next bit right*

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Here comes “the patron saint of hinchvile” who’s ever so generously paid for some poor woman’s shopping. I would have let you pay to get some free food too 😂 glad she didn’t appreciate it you narcissistic bleep because no one else needs to blow any more smoke up your arse! You get enough free tit to supply to people who will appreciate it and genuinely are in need but you choose not to. How does that medicine taste hinchy, bit bitter hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
First post wish me luck, haha.
So I was on facebook this morning and came across this thread on OK magazine page. Seems like Hinch is realising her time may be up. Unsure if this has already been posted but here is her reply to some of the comments, trying desperately to fight back.
*Hoping I do this next bit right*
What a load of bollocks

Reactions: 14
This morning's stories is basically a long rambling /r/thathappend.
Why not mention which article it was? Because there never a comment left like that . And funny how this random memory just randomly popped into her head this morning. After we've been saying on here they could have donated the food in her Heinze hamper. Is she just trying to say her saintly act was repaid with unkindness so what's the point? Not to even mention how completely tone deaf she is (as usual) blathering on about some poor unfortunate woman who couldn't afford her shopping while wearing her expensive gifted Tiffany necklace, in her gifted extension surrounded by all her gifted tat. The neck rubbing gives your lies away Soph 😂

Reactions: 41
I actually remember this being one of those Facebook posts that did the rounds. I’ll need to dig it up but I remember the “rather than see her put something back bit” as it was about a woman who was short of her shopping and had kids with her.
The lack of elaboration, the sketchiness of the detail and the body language just show she’s lying.

Reactions: 24
If her Hinchers believe her about gifting a free food shop... then we’ve been giving them more credit than they deserve. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bleeping filter does my head in must be really unhappy with that face of hers to have it on 24/7

Reactions: 22
I actually remember this being one of those Facebook posts that did the rounds. I’ll need to dig it up but I remember the “rather than see her put something back bit” as it was about a woman who was short of her shopping and had kids with her.
The lack of elaboration, the sketchiness of the detail and the body language just show she’s lying.
Plus it was at the self service tills so no witness!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol today in:
🗞 That Literally Never Happened 🗞

The entire story about the free shopping. She clearly reads here (hi Jamie... Stop being such a little witch) about people not being able to afford food... "it was only 4 or 5 pounds but she didn't have enough"

duck. OFF. THAT. DIDN'T. HAPPEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Hinch is 100% the type of person to brag/boast about a good deed the very second she does it so she can get lots of praise and pats on the back - this is why i truly believe she’s lying about this story. And then ending it with saying “I didn’t want to share her name because I don’t do that” - you’ve got quite a short term memory there, Soph. You’ve screenshot atleast 5 accounts in the last month or so for trolling you :rolleyes:

Reactions: 40
Just realised we don’t see Henry in his bed anymore. Has he got a dog basket? Not have I seen the new spare room.

Reactions: 12
Just realised we don’t see Henry in his bed anymore. Has he got a dog basket? Not have I seen the new spare room.
She’ll be tucking him in bed tonight, especially for you. “Don’t worry guyyyyyss, I still put my handsnomes to bed every night”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It took a bit of searching, but I found that food comment
Omg did you, so much for my sleuth skills. I'll delete my comment then! Screenshot plz.... Bet she left it herself so she could talk about how amazing she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I won’t name her because I just don’t do that”.......Oooooh but you do Soph!
But it’s ok to name Laura when it’s yourself isn’t it?

Reactions: 29
Omg did you, so much for my sleuth skills. I'll delete my comment then! Screenshot plz.... Bet she left it herself so she could talk about how amazing she is 😂
No I didn't 😂😂
Theres a sarky attachment there, so dont panic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.