Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedahero

Omg this pic.
Bit early for Halloween love.
Seriously Hinch just fuck off with your shitty first world problems.

I am extremely privileged. I have a very nice house, we dont live hand to mouth week to week. I dont have the worry of whether I'm able to feed my kids over half term. Never in my life would I be so fucking tone deaf as to post a story to my followers about getting a loft ladder. When much of the demographic are lower down the socioeconomic scale and living on a much more reduced income and no financial security.

Be careful of biting the hand that feeds you Hinchy. You're in danger of alienating your paycheck in order to chase your greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sazz1006

VIP Member
This has really peed me off! A few cans gifted from Heinz (who are now off my list) has cheered her up because she can’t have a loft ladder??? FFS. What about the poor person who discovered 39 bodies in a lorry not 30 miles away from her, that IS something to be upset about

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 46

Newbeee

I wonder what shop this apparently took place in, what was soph in buying? How did she know this woman didn't have enough money. Why did her fellow hincher not help her friend? How did she know they were hinchers, did they approach her? Did she give them an autograph? Did any staff notice sophie's kindness to a fellow human? Was that story prerecorded last night after the heinz incident? If there wasn't a selfie it didn't happen 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Cb478

Just a funny story for you guys, in relation to the comments about Stacey being annoying.. When I was younger, I remember my Dad was working for the local press as a photographer, and had some backstage passes for a local festival. Stacey Soloman was performing (wasn't long after her X factor days). I remember her refusing to come and talk to the press (a group of about 15 journalists) and having her bodyguard carry her over the grass from her trailer in her evening dress and ugg boots to the stage and put her heels on for her when she was there. Honestly it was a sight to behold, and my Dad still regales the story to this day!!

• Haha
  • Wow
This is my comment on the Daily Mail article on Grinch 😅😅😅

Cleaner?? That's not how you spell Saleswoman!! Queen of the swipe ups, conning poor people into buying things they can't really afford, desperately trying to be like her. Constantly begging on Insta for gifted items!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

LLXE

First time I’m commenting but I’ve had enough. Sophie (am I fuck referring to her as “Soph” or “Mrs Hinch”) is a shit show along with her ‘try to be funny but really has absolutely zero banter husband’ no wonder Sophie has to do that stupid fake laugh every time he says something in the background of her scripted story’s. She’s an insecure beg, Jamie is a housewife gif and I just feel the need to add that cleaning with anxiety girl orgasms over the fact her lad has the same name as Hinch’s lad lol. ALL THE FUCKING BEST MATE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

TheNoseyParker

Chatty Member
Troll: Personally contacting someone with targeting bullying
Everyone else: Having an opinion and sharing it with like-minded people

It’s time to hang up your tacky hair extensions Soph, you’re done. 👋

Reactions: 41
Out of the 2.8 million followers she has, out of the hundreds of pages and articles written about her and she finds the one comment from the girl who she *bought* shopping for last week. Of course that happened. Also "I won't mention her name or anything because I don't do that" She shames everyone she possibly can with screenshots of her trolls so there's lie number 2

DramaHun

Chatty Member
I'm still waiting for Jamie or maybe even Sophie herself to be outed for racist historical tweets or something. They seem the type. Jamie seemed like the type to vote brexit because the Daily Mail told him too.

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
I'm so baffled she thinks taking her baby out is like playing dolls. She must not do it every often then. When I take my baby out I have to think about packing his bag, potential public meltdowns, finding somewhere to change him, finding somewhere to sit and feed him, hoping he doesn't have a poop-splosion while we're out, making sure I have enough food to last the trip. She's so far removed from reality it's scary.

Bountyblink

“... I was just scrolling through the comments like you do... just to see... and I shouldn’t do it... I don’t normally do it because I worry what I’m going to read... but...”

So which is it? Do you read the comments or not?
“I shouldn’t do it” “I don’t normally do it”

you scroll through every comment and you are reading this comment.
If all of this affected you the way you portray in your videos Mrs Hinch, then you would delete your Instagram account. You are not now doing this “for the love of doing it” you are doing this because you are fame hungry, You & your husband have registered this is your business. Every “celebrity” has trolls (as you put them) but they just get on with it, they don’t ask for endless poor you comments. They get on with it because like like the fame, notoriety and the money from it.

I once enjoyed your stories and posts - no more. the reason you will continue to have more and more people (like myself) that once followed your initial Instagram and found it fun, light hearted and good for cleaning posts leave you, turn on you, and start writing negative comments about you, for the simple reason that we all can see this is nothing more than a money making machine for you.
So I’m going to give you tips if you want negative comments to subside;

stop posting gifted items
Stop with swipe ups all the time
Stop with the poor me, why is this happening to me crap.
stop with the I can’t believe it, how has this happened to me, 2 mil followers, a book, names on baked beans cans crap - I still can’t believe it! (Pleas stop, it’s nauseating)

then maybe you won’t be a 1 minute wonder. Though carry on like you are and you will be!

• Heart

GossipBug

VIP Member
This morning's stories is basically a long rambling /r/thathappend.
Why not mention which article it was? Because there never a comment left like that . And funny how this random memory just randomly popped into her head this morning. After we've been saying on here they could have donated the food in her Heinze hamper. Is she just trying to say her saintly act was repaid with unkindness so what's the point? Not to even mention how completely tone deaf she is (as usual) blathering on about some poor unfortunate woman who couldn't afford her shopping while wearing her expensive gifted Tiffany necklace, in her gifted extension surrounded by all her gifted tat. The neck rubbing gives your lies away Soph 😂

Huffchug

VIP Member
Hinch is 100% the type of person to brag/boast about a good deed the very second she does it so she can get lots of praise and pats on the back - this is why i truly believe she’s lying about this story. And then ending it with saying “I didn’t want to share her name because I don’t do that” - you’ve got quite a short term memory there, Soph. You’ve screenshot atleast 5 accounts in the last month or so for trolling you :rolleyes:

Reactions: 40

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
Oh here we go. Hinch has put 20p in Trace and she’s come back to life. We really need to stop giving her content... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40