Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heinz! Why? So many people would benefit from a food parcel! Babies don’t need bellies full of sugary ketchup! So sick of all the freebies now. I would be embarrassed to keep receiving gifts when I had so much already. How greedy can they be? Hinches (you’re both nosing in here). Share the wealth. Please for just one bloody day give something real and tangible back.

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 24
This has really peed me off! A few cans gifted from Heinz (who are now off my list) has cheered her up because she can’t have a loft ladder??? FFS. What about the poor person who discovered 39 bodies in a lorry not 30 miles away from her, that IS something to be upset about
She actuallý makes me sick!!
What a disgusting bragging witch she is!!👹

Reactions: 13
That would be a fantastic slogan for the Christmas season.
I'm just so disgusted at her blatant greed. She has imo done nothing deserving, to warrant all that she has been given! Her and many other "influencers" a term I despise now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I called the loft conversion a few threads ago. This is how it’ll pan (planned) out...

-Never noticed the massive beam
’oh guyzzzI’m so devastated I can’t have a loft ladder. Now we have to move the entire hatch’...

‘well guyzzzz we’ve thought seeing as we have to move the hatch we may as well put in a proper staircase since we accidentally on purpose built a waiting room which by coincidence turns out to be the perfect size!’

‘Since we now have a staircase it only seems right to maybe convert the loft in to another room. What do you think guyzzz?’

Reactions: 52
Mmm... imagine if she replied back to heinz and stated that she did not need them but a parcel could be sent to her local food bank to benefit people who do not have any money to buy say a tin of beans. Nope didn't think so soph... that would actually do wonders for her public reputation. Oh wait, better not give her any ideas guys...
T minus one month until her assistant... Sorry, husband, implements a Christmas food bank donation.

Reactions: 22
Bit earlier folks but new thread title...merging these two together. Only fools and Hinchers give to the greedy instead of the needy!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Christ can she not even bath her child without sat on the bloody phone? Seen it all now. 😳

Reactions: 16
Christ can she not even bath her child without sat on the bloody phone? Seen it all now. 😳
It's laughable really was I town tu'es went passed Waterstones I thought I'd just nip in for a quick nosey picked so called book up and it openned to a page about being on your mobile phone all the time I thought how ironic when she's allways on her phone and not interacting with her child

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.