Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Out of everything on that reel, the one that annoys me the most is the arm scars.

That. Was. A. Choice. She chose to have the fat/skin lopped off because she chose to take the easy/lazy way out with weight loss. So don't fucking come online and tell everyone to love your imperfections. You didn't fucking love your imperfections so you went and had surgery to get rid of them. Gastric band, skin removal, boob job, fillers, Botox....how much of that is loving imperfections????

I fucking hate this woman and the absolute shite she spouts.

I'm glad I'm going to be working all afternoon because I just can't with this stupid twat today.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Thank you to @Pollyanna263 for the title!
Also honourable mention to the second top title suggestion (also @Pollyanna263) "Less pied piper, more snide viper" because its so perfect for her and also gives me an excuse to post this....
64CE3D90-008A-4412-8C81-7604BBCF5968.jpeg

It's been a quiet(ish) weekend but the revelation that real life nusty hens are imminent has the Tattle nusty hens in a flap.
Though we are a little confused, as to adopt rescue hens she needs to provide evidence of the housing, run and security but then admitted 2 days later that she's only just shopping for those things. Can't keep up with her own lies and pre-records, as per usual.
In two further examples of struggling to follow her own narrative this weekend, Friday evening had her jet-washing the cuppa bench (with hosepipe ban pending I might add) which was mysteriously missing it's Hunch Farm plaque. The plaque was last present during the initial house reveal back in January but the photos were probably taken in November. And on Saturday morning she was busy tidying away the kitchen ready for the new family to move in, only to show everything back as it was previously with an update on Kieth the lief later that afternoon.

She slipped in an undeclared Ad, that was only discovered when Mario (Tattles other favourite cleaning guru) posted exactly the same product and rubber gloves but declared the Ad. Mario, are you a secret nusty coke guzzler? Do you live a crunky snack? Wear red in your next story for yes.

All the jumbling pre-records and undeclared ads must have taken it out of her as it was a quiet Sunday for Saint Sopha. Maybe she was far too busy looking up recorder people to congratulate the England Lionesses on their amazing Euro's final win on Sunday night.

She must have realised it's been a while since a delicious kitchen creation, so she treated us to pre-grated cheesy broccoli wraps (🤮🤮🤮), cooked in the newly cleaned toaster. So does the new family want a clean toaster or not?

And on that note, how long is 6 weeks and when is next month exactly? As we've now gone through June and July and still haven't seen a move to The Crem.

Jimbob is masquerading as Johnny Foreskin to boost Soph's followers.
Fiddle hasn't been seen in a while but she's still there babysitting.
Weepetto is making pallet chicken coops, chained to the belt sander.
FatDog is loving his gifted mattress and bedding.
Ron and Len need some proper food, please.

Thread 500 for the newbies.
Check the wiki for a comprehensive list of her lies and nonsense
Report to the ASA: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Sorry I might sound like a right c*nt but I’m not going to feel sorry for someone who had skin chopped off her arms because she had a gastric when she wasn’t even that big (has she even ever addressed that?!) instead of putting in the hard work of diet and exercise

oh and if you love yourself so much why all the heavily filtered videos and pictures, and editing of your body shape? You are one of the most narcissistic ‘influencers’ out there

and I’m calling bingo that something massive is coming up - hot tub maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 89

MrsLynch

I’ve been AWOL on this due to work commitments & having to parent cook clean & shop 🙈😂❤
MY MOVING STORY
I remember when our kiddo’s were little we sold our house & bought one with extra bedrooms (10 mins away from old house ) due to the fact the Mr only had to look at me & I was pregnant 🙈🙈😂 so on the day of the move I had everything boxed & ready to go . It should of been a very stress free transition but oh no not us .
1. Removal van the driver left handbrake off when he went into a shop before coming to us & the van crashed thankfully nobody was hurt except the lads pride .
2. Eldest kiddo came running out in garden the gold fish were sleeping ( in the middle of moving had to do a goldfish funeral 4 kiddos crying, wailing & snotting over the loss of pinky & pebbles . 😭😭❤😂

3. We were like the Dingles The Mr & his pals carried the furniture to new house ( I used pram to shift boxes from one house to the other )🙈😂

4. We are at the new house everyone is exhausted so I fly to the chippy treat everyone there to a chippy tea & cold drinks as everyone been on the go for hours . We are sitting in the garden on chairs & the biggest kiddo shuts the front door ( the keys are inside ) . Small Windows are open so the Mr puts one of the kiddos in so they can open the door. Some calls the police to tell them a burglary is taking place & a child is being put through a window & they arrive in a paddy wagon 🙈🙈😂

😂. Yeah then the following day I went into labour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Cropped so it doesn’t give out my address to everyone but I got child benefit this morning (2 days early) so ordered these plus some plain white ones! Also found a 2nd hand cozy coupe car nearby for £15 so we’re about to head out to pick it up and my son can ride it home (I definitely can’t afford to learn how to drive so we walk everywhere). Feels good as our garden is pretty devoid but I want it to be more fun! Thank you every one for your lovely kindness but it wouldn’t feel right to take anything from any of you - we are all feeling the pinch right now. You are all wonderful! Xx
157C511D-432E-441B-A079-6F53A05F66A6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Chicken89

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ woman get a grip of yourself! You would have moved out of your family home into that flat with Jamie and then from there into Greyskull! Stop trying to make out like you've never packed before for a move. This is getting ridiculous now, I could understand if she'd just completed on a house and maybe had a month to get packed up and moved out, but she hasn't. She's had the keys since OCTOBER 2021, so even if you didn't want to move until JULY AUGUST, you'd think she'd have the common sense to start taking things bit by bit or even packing up and storing them somewhere, I mean you have got a double garage at the new place, plus a garage at Greyskull. This all makes so little sense to me. How she gets through the day without falling flat on her face I'll never know. I'm sorry but if you've got time to sit on your arse playing a fucking recorder instead of packing then it's your own god damn fault that you've left yourself with so little time to finish packing. And let's not forget, Greyskull will still be your house, so it's not like you can't go back for stuff! Maybe if you didn't accept so many gifted things, you wouldn't have so much to pack. I wonder if you've got a box for the charity shop or are you going to be a greedy grabby twat and keep it all for yourself?! I suppose you will need stuff to sell when your wealth eventually dries up!

Oh, and don't get me started on the fact she's labelled her boxes for styling 🤢 narcissistic prick 🖕

Fuck, that was a longer rant than intended...Sorry hens, as you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Hi all! ….Have had to create a account as I can not believe what I have just seen!!
How DARE she,
…years of lying and deceiving people, and filtering EVERYTHING!!!!

I see this post as NOTHING but an attempt to try and gain some sympathy, and laying the foundation ready for the big move….

Her followers need to fund this new life style, and she knows the reality of this is slipping each day, her fan base is becoming lower week by week,

Personally I’ve been sitting here waiting for some big fake announcement of Hinch being very mentally burned out and drained etc, and then a comeback in a few weeks or so….

… but no we get this instead! This way she can remain on her page bagging etc!

I think this whole post has been a planned thought out CON!!!! &to try and gain some popularity again.

These types of post always seem to do well,…
I don’t think she ever would have chosen to do this, but as I say she is becoming desperate!
Changing tactics

Funny the likes are still on…. For now!
But the views compares to likes still isn’t great!!!

I pray it backfires somehow!!

I will be spreading the word of the things I’ve learned reading on here.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Little Miss Annie

Be completely yourself? 😂😂😂😂😂

She will soon be sponsored by Andrex for all that shit that comes out of her mouth!!

Be yourself? Talk about taking the piss love! Stop playing the fucking mental health card you absolute scumbag.

Be yourself…..but first let’s add fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake nails, hair extensions, lip fillers, botox, a fake personality with a double dose of photoshop and filters on top!!

Bitch please! You’ve more faces than a Rubik’s cube, filter the fuck out of everything in your life, including the husband and kids (people who you are supposed to love more than anything and they aren’t perfect enough for you!).

The tide is turning and she brings out the mental health trick book to guilt trip the sheep into believing her lies and to excuse her behaviour. Fucking disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Sophie's management meeting:-

Management - Sophie, can't believe you posted that the free mattress would be used for the dog?

Sophie - Well how was I supposed to know that some people don't even have a bed of their own? And it's MRS HINCH to you, please.

Management - * sighing * sorry, Mrs Hinch. Well, it's gone down as well as a turd in your mates swimming pool...

Sophie - *ears prick up* Stacey! I love Stacey. She loves me. I was beside her at her wedding...

Management- Yeah well, that's as maybe. We hoped that you playing the recorder would help the situation. Looking vulnerable and all that. But it hasn't worked. And neither has you dithering around pretend packing either.

Sophie - Not even when I acted like I had a sticker caught in my hair?!?!

Management- Nope, even that didn't help. We need to get serious. Generate some REAL sympathy from the sheep before we hit them with the full house reveal.

Sophie - you don't mean...??? No don't make me do it....

Management- Yep, you're gonna have to show some stretch marks and pretend like you've got a mum tum. Do a dead earnest voiceover too. They'll lap it up. Give it a load of old waffle about being yourself, loving yourself for who you are etc.

Sophie - ok! I'll do it!! As long as I can use a filter...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I’m just totally fed up with her and her self absorbed life.
i know I’ve said it before on here about it not been her fault people have less then her, but it’s the way she flaunts her wealth and the way she comes across that bothers me the most, not so much the fact that she has money.

our electric has just gone, emergency used. Pre payment meter because obviously wouldn’t be able to touch the monthly DD they are all wanting. no money to top it up for a while so will literally have to do without. Not the end of the world in the grand scheme of things. I’m still very grateful for what I do have.
ive tried selling some of my stuff but no one’s interested or you just get time wasters. I don’t have much of value anyway.

Im just fed up, as a lot of us are, in this current situation. and all she can think about is getting some fucking chickens. Woe is me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm all for lifting eachother up, but I can't give her credit and praise when it's not real. She's fake. It's all for content and nothing more. She'll get an article written about her, that's what she wants. She's not doing it to help other women with scars and what not.
She filters her body to a totally different shape, so how can she sit there and do a positivity reel for womens empowerment day. It's disrespectful.
Sorry. No praise here. When she deserves praise, I'll give her it. Today isn't that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I don’t understand what she has to pack.

She’s not moving any furniture, so there’s no beds to dismantle or legs and arms to take off of sofas to get them through the doors.

Appliances and presumably white goods are staying.

Bedding is all already on new (poor Ronni e)

The boys don’t have any toys anyway!

So what does that leave?
Clothes.
Make up.
All her faces.

That’s it!

They own 2 massive 4x4s - just chuck it all in there and be done with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She’s trying to jump on the body positivity thing but Soph you can tell is one of those who hate fat girls and would happily call someone fat as an insult didn’t someone share a screenshot recently where she acted superior coz she had lost weight and the other girl hadn’t
B2B6E82D-0EEE-421F-B64E-9ECFEF718ED4.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Danielle0120

VIP Member
So the person doing a body positivity reel is the same woman who edits fuck out of her face and body

Alright xoxoxoxoxoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Like others have said:
I’m completely and utterly baffled as to why she’s chosen to go for the “I don’t know what I’m doing” narrative for packing when her entire insta fame is based upon cleaning and organising. Utterly baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Inspired by @Olivemaks thread suggestion (and because I’m putting off all the adulting I should be doing today) I re-wrote Aqua’s Barbie Girl for the Hinchliffes

Hiya, Sophie
Hi, James
You want to take the shoppers for a ride?
Sure, James
Jump in

I'm a filtered girl, in my ‘tend farm world
Look like plastic, it's fantastic
I don’t brush my hair and my shoulder’s always bare
No imagination, my life’s a fabrication

Come on, Sopha, says her gopher

I'm a brown hair root girl in a ’tend farm world
Dress up in tesco tat, wobbly headboards
GHDs, Iconic, well I love them all
If they pay, and ignore, all the filters

You can touch
You can play
If you say, "I'm always yours" (ooh, oh)

Come on, Sopha, says her gopher (ah ah ah yeah)
Come on, Sopha, says her gopher (ooh oh, ooh oh)

Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please
I take photos with fans but I’ll bend my knees
Come jump in, Hinching friends, let us do it again
Comment on my posts, up my numbers please

You can like
You can share
If you say, "I'm always yours"
You can like
You can share
If you say, "I'm always yours"

Come on, Barbie, let's go party (ah ah ah yeah)

Oh, I'm making so much money
Well, Sophie, we are just getting started
Oh, Woo Hoo Ooo, James

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70