Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why they don't take a box each morning when they let the animals out and another box when they put the animals away at night, you would have a good bit of the kitchen and a bathroom done in a couple of days.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not a fan of pregnancy speculation but couldn’t help but think are the animals just to buy time until she’s up the duff as it’s not happened yet? Wonder if the plan was to show a new nursery in the new house as others have mentioned? Got to copy best bubs forever. Maybe that’s been the reason for the delay? What other reason could there possibly be? They have no constraints, babysitters on tap, no lack of funds…

Reactions: 17
when moving house did anyone else write on the box who it was packed by?

Is that normal?

I’ve never moved house so I haven’t, I’ve also asked a family member who has moved and they said No, just labelled the box with what room it is for.

Reactions: 32
Every recruitment office in the UK have just breathed a sigh of relief that inch isn’t in the forces . 😂
I was just thinking the same… 17 house moves later I’m settled. With no Petty Officer marching us out with his white gloves on for dust inspection! She hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 13
Hinch love you’ve had this house for nearly a bleeping YEAR!! You’ve been in it nearly every day. Why not pack and take a box every time you go over? In 1 of your eleventy billion cars You’re not taking much anyway. For the love of the tortoise I’ve seen tectonic plates move faster. You’ve time for 2 holidays though. Plus building half of Dudley zoo in your garden. Playing a recorder and fannying about with boot rooms and fake books. Try being in the forces, where they say move, you say when, they say 2 months. You say bollox. They say ‘hubby is going in a month’ and you have 3 kids under 7, a March out and packing and an actual not tend job to do on your own. She’s got me so riled I’m actually shaking 😂. I need to calm the heck down.
😂😂🙄 bleeping hell, I’d completely forgotten the first thing she did when she “got the keys” was the boot room!!!!!!!!!! She’s a joke, an absolute joke. If she wasn’t so bleeping stupid you’d feel embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 23
Wasn’t the new inbox comment the same profile of the misspelling of kieth? I can’t find a SS at the minute…

Also purposely putting that sticker in her crusty hair is bleeping cringe

Reactions: 17
My fiancé's idea of packing was shove tit in bin bags and throw it in the moving van whilst I frantically stuck labels on them of what room it came from, no faffing around and we were fully packed and moved within a day

• Haha
Reactions: 34
God she's a bleep
She defo put that sticker in her hair before recording. That's how sad she is.
The stareeeee into the camera when pulling it off her hair tho. Wow Soph don't take our heads off big ard lass xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tip Sloth.
Put your phone down, use 2 hands. Get on with it. You've had MONTHS to film content, now it's too late. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thats the shittest bit of acting I've seen with the sticker in the hair, stop being a little twit and get on with it dick head . She's pissing me off today I can't deal with the bullshit

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.