Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be completely yourself? 😂😂😂😂😂

She will soon be sponsored by Andrex for all that tit that comes out of her mouth!!

Be yourself? Talk about taking the piss love! Stop playing the bleeping mental health card you absolute scumbag.

Be yourself…..but first let’s add fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake nails, hair extensions, lip fillers, botox, a fake personality with a double dose of photoshop and filters on top!!

witch please! You’ve more faces than a Rubik’s cube, filter the duck out of everything in your life, including the husband and kids (people who you are supposed to love more than anything and they aren’t perfect enough for you!).

The tide is turning and she brings out the mental health trick book to guilt trip the sheep into believing her lies and to excuse her behaviour. bleeping disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
Such a hollow post, stop using the filters and making out you have a perfect life. Atcually be relatable....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry I might sound like a right c*nt but I’m not going to feel sorry for someone who had skin chopped off her arms because she had a gastric when she wasn’t even that big (has she even ever addressed that?!) instead of putting in the hard work of diet and exercise

oh and if you love yourself so much why all the heavily filtered videos and pictures, and editing of your body shape? You are one of the most narcissistic ‘influencers’ out there

and I’m calling bingo that something massive is coming up - hot tub maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Right she can do one today! How DARE she talk about being yourself when she FILTERS herself 99.9% of the time even when selling skincare and makeup products. Oh how I wish the media would pick this story up and show filtered Soph and her hundred filtered faces. What a bloody fake and liar you are Mrs Hinch. This woman is absolutely toxic to woman's mental health. You should be ashamed of yourself Sophie. I mean, she even filters her children 🤦‍♀️!! 😡
This is a sympathy post……the move to the fully renovated Freebie Farm is about to happen guys….

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I think this is to gain some sympathy after the Emma mattress duck up. She’s had a lot of backlash about that. She’s so crafty and conniving

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Also grinch doesn’t fit the narrative of either of those pages she’s tagged

ETA Woman Empowerment Day from a woman who empowers women to stay at home, clean and make tit food for her kids. And would rather present an unrealistic family life then show the true side of it that most people would relate to.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There aren't enough "what the actual fucks" in the world for this bleep this morning.
Piss off Sofa, nobody cares and you filter the duck out of everything, you can't even lie straight in the bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Remember when she photoshopped her husband on her pregnancy announcement 🙄 all her faces go without saying. Absolute hypocrite. Bingo for sharing the simpering sheep messages about how inspirational and pretty she is 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Be yourself. Coming from the woman who filters her own children and husband as well as herself. She even filtered the bloody sky on Ron's birthday post! If she's not filtering herself then her house has a serious issue with wobbly furniture... And when she's not busy filtering, she's hiding her face behind her own children or giving her husband the mother of all death stares when he catches her in her natural-dishevelled state.

Just another fake sentiment to go along with her fake life.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
WTAF!! Don’t be ashamed to be who you are? Coming from the queen of filters! What a bleeping hypocrite! Is she really that deluded that she posts this and doesn’t have a clue what she does!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Urgh that reel is the biggest woe is me post ever. If she's going to start showing the real her then she needs to stop hiding behind photoshopped pictures and filtered vidoes. Trying to be all relatedable..fair play for trying but try harder lol also that bruise video is from ages ago when she showed them as to why she never has her legs out (sure it was the fake tan ad) so who knows when the rest was from. Also why the still of ronnie when he didn't even appear in the reel?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
PS Sofa the Lionesses are empowered woman, playing a sport that is mainly seen to be a man’s sport, facing sexism and paid a tiny percentage of what the men are. Having their matches put on at times people won’t go to, tv stations refusing to show them and stadiums refusing to host the womens euros because ‘they won’t attract enough people’ and yet they won and with that, brought a massive message of empowerment of being a woman in the face adversity and being a team of brand new role models to little girls all over the UK.

THAT is empowerment, not you filtering your iconic makeup videos and tattooing on your eyebrows.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Urgh that reel is the biggest woe is me post ever. If she's going to start showing the real her then she needs to stop hiding behind photoshopped pictures and filtered vidoes. Trying to be all relatedable..fair play for trying but try harder lol also that bruise video is from ages ago when she showed them as to why she never has her legs out (sure it was the fake tan ad) so who knows when the rest was from. Also why the still of ronnie when he didn't even appear in the reel?
The bruise really confused me. Is it a permanent bruise? I will go and find the fake tan ad you mentioned... but like... what is that from? Also everyone pls forgive me if it's some sort of skin condition or permanent injury that I don't know about.

Reactions: 16
That was the most uncomfortable reel I've ever watched. Does she think her voice is soothing? Her podcast career seemed to die a death so I don't know why on Earth she would do something like that. Opposite of inspired

• Sick
Reactions: 39
The bruise really confused me. Is it a permanent bruise? I will go and find the fake tan ad you mentioned... but like... what is that from? Also everyone pls forgive me if it's some sort of skin condition or permanent injury that I don't know about.
It was supposedly down to her blood condition. However there were a lot of comments in the thread where she first showed that video, to say other members have that condition and are on the same medication as her, and it doesn’t make them bruise even half as much! Not saying this is what happened but there were also comments speculating she did it herself as they look like finger prints where she’s pushed into her thigh so hard. And then there were other comments suggesting one of the alpacas kicked her. (Not saying this is what I do or don’t think, I’m just repeating what’s been said in the past by others!). X

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Confuses me too. I have a blood disorder, a rare type of haemophilia and I bruise all the time but I don’t plaster it all over and think I’m special or whatever. I just follow doctors guidelines and sometimes have bruises!!? It really isn’t the end of the world to have bruises. They come and go. Don’t make me embarrassed and I’m literally covered all the time not just once or twice a lifetime on my leg 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Cropped so it doesn’t give out my address to everyone but I got child benefit this morning (2 days early) so ordered these plus some plain white ones! Also found a 2nd hand cozy coupe car nearby for £15 so we’re about to head out to pick it up and my son can ride it home (I definitely can’t afford to learn how to drive so we walk everywhere). Feels good as our garden is pretty devoid but I want it to be more fun! Thank you every one for your lovely kindness but it wouldn’t feel right to take anything from any of you - we are all feeling the pinch right now. You are all wonderful! Xx
View attachment 1465129
I am so glad you managed to get some things for your little one! I'm sure he will love the cozy coupe - I am extremely jealous, I always wanted one when I was little!

Why don't you look at setting up a Wishlist on Amazon, I'm sure you can change the details on it so no one would know it was you and your address doesn't show when people buy things - I don't know if it will help :)

1659431150123.png

To keep on topic: the scars on her arms look quite fresh, could this be why she was in the hospital?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am so glad you managed to get some things for your little one! I'm sure he will love the cozy coupe - I am extremely jealous, I always wanted one when I was little!

Why don't you look at setting up a Wishlist on Amazon, I'm sure you can change the details on it so no one would know it was you and your address doesn't show when people buy things - I don't know if it will help :)

View attachment 1465210

To keep on topic: the scars on her arms look quite fresh, could this be why she was in the hospital?
Quite old I think. She had the excess skin (caused by gastric band weight loss) tucked before her big fat gypsy wedding

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.