Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All hail saint Soph

I mean does she realise she’s shown that she bought caged hen eggs in the past. No probably not because not something she would of paid attention to the fact but it’s OK because she’s rescuing some caged chickens and acting like she’s so upset by their living conditions. I hope she actually looks after them properly and doesn’t use them like the alpacas 🙄

The move though give it a rest you’ve left it last minute? You’ve had the house nearly a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you didn’t have so much junk and freebies you wouldn’t need to pack so much. I’m interested to see where her beloved original sink goes in the new place 🤔 I mean she had the room for it but seems to have put new ones in.

Also no you and Jamie don’t switch over you would never watch the kids alone entertain them.I expect Ronnie is an nursery and Lennie with the nanny she’s never admitted to having 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
Pickford's removals offer a packing service so calling a bingo now that suddenly when the removal van turns up Sofa will be all "the amazing men (*insert perv video here*) have saved the day and have literally packed the whooooole house in a day! How did this happen to little old me?!"

Well, it'll be what they're paid to do Sofe so that's not a shock 🙄 "left it too long", she's such a thick bleep honestly.

Reactions: 52
Wait, was that actually an undeclared ad for Pickford's? Has she been waiting to move for so long because she wanted a freebee?

Reactions: 36
What in the name of Janine have I watched this morning?! That fat dog is on his last legs his tongues near on the floor fs and he’s just sat there for her crappy picture. State of the grass too!

That broccoli monstrosity needs burned to the ground I looks like someone threw up and she’s fucked it all in a wrap. Have we ever seen her make a bleeping normal sandwich or even a spag bol ffs. She’s so bizarre!

Nice long hover on the branded boxes there too…. Looking a freebie from Pickfords are we soph?Also she’s winging it?! She’s had the house for at least NINE MONTHS. She’s one wab.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Perhaps if she spent less time faffing about with ridiculous snacks for the boys, filming it and making reels she might have more time to pack and the boys could just have a sandwich? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Perhaps if she spent less time faffing about with ridiculous snacks for the boys, filming it and making reels she might have more time to pack and the boys could just have a sandwich? 🥴
It’s a sandwich and tub of Pringles anyway I don’t know why she does all this pretend awful food for Instagram!

Reactions: 13
Why hasn't she hired anyone to pack for her????? £10k on a mural and she won't pay an extra £1k to get Pickford's to pack for her.
We haven't actually seen her packing properly though. She probably has and is just filming the boxes they've done.

Reactions: 30
Winging it? Sophie, you 'wing' everything. Nothing you do is adequately thought out or planned properly. You rush into everything making dreadful decisions as you go. You wouldn't know your arse from your elbow if you didn't get reminded on the brilliant thread catch ups here! And double lol at you 'switching over with Jamie' to look after your own children. We all know that your mum and niece are doing all that for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus Christ woman get a grip of yourself! You would have moved out of your family home into that flat with Jamie and then from there into Greyskull! Stop trying to make out like you've never packed before for a move. This is getting ridiculous now, I could understand if she'd just completed on a house and maybe had a month to get packed up and moved out, but she hasn't. She's had the keys since OCTOBER 2021, so even if you didn't want to move until JULY AUGUST, you'd think she'd have the common sense to start taking things bit by bit or even packing up and storing them somewhere, I mean you have got a double garage at the new place, plus a garage at Greyskull. This all makes so little sense to me. How she gets through the day without falling flat on her face I'll never know. I'm sorry but if you've got time to sit on your arse playing a bleeping recorder instead of packing then it's your own god damn fault that you've left yourself with so little time to finish packing. And let's not forget, Greyskull will still be your house, so it's not like you can't go back for stuff! Maybe if you didn't accept so many gifted things, you wouldn't have so much to pack. I wonder if you've got a box for the charity shop or are you going to be a greedy grabby twit and keep it all for yourself?! I suppose you will need stuff to sell when your wealth eventually dries up!

Oh, and don't get me started on the fact she's labelled her boxes for styling 🤢 narcissistic prick 🖕

duck, that was a longer rant than intended...Sorry hens, as you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Why does she have 2 washing machines? One in her kitchen and one in the garage ? And from the look of it the one in the garage is plugged in as well you can see the lead going into the wall
Isn't that the tumble dryer?
Or is it Johnny Foreskin's personal spunky sock washer?
(Actually made myself vom a little with that sentence)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
She's so bleeping dramatic. Sorry but moving isn't that hard...... It's not. Especially considering she's taking NOTHING. Grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm not handy but I think I could have built a farmhouse from scratch in the amount of time it has taken her to move.

When we moved, we had almost a couple of weeks in our old house before handing over the keys. Work got started in the new house and we moved a lot of boxes and only had the moving folk in for the big items. I was pregnant at the time and had all day sickness. We somehow managed despite having only a few weeks and no family around to help. Fiddles does everything for her, there's no way they are doing this alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.