Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Thank you to @Pollyanna263 for the title!
Also honourable mention to the second top title suggestion (also @Pollyanna263) "Less pied piper, more snide viper" because its so perfect for her and also gives me an excuse to post this....
64CE3D90-008A-4412-8C81-7604BBCF5968.jpeg

It's been a quiet(ish) weekend but the revelation that real life nusty hens are imminent has the Tattle nusty hens in a flap.
Though we are a little confused, as to adopt rescue hens she needs to provide evidence of the housing, run and security but then admitted 2 days later that she's only just shopping for those things. Can't keep up with her own lies and pre-records, as per usual.
In two further examples of struggling to follow her own narrative this weekend, Friday evening had her jet-washing the cuppa bench (with hosepipe ban pending I might add) which was mysteriously missing it's Hunch Farm plaque. The plaque was last present during the initial house reveal back in January but the photos were probably taken in November. And on Saturday morning she was busy tidying away the kitchen ready for the new family to move in, only to show everything back as it was previously with an update on Kieth the lief later that afternoon.

She slipped in an undeclared Ad, that was only discovered when Mario (Tattles other favourite cleaning guru) posted exactly the same product and rubber gloves but declared the Ad. Mario, are you a secret nusty coke guzzler? Do you live a crunky snack? Wear red in your next story for yes.

All the jumbling pre-records and undeclared ads must have taken it out of her as it was a quiet Sunday for Saint Sopha. Maybe she was far too busy looking up recorder people to congratulate the England Lionesses on their amazing Euro's final win on Sunday night.

She must have realised it's been a while since a delicious kitchen creation, so she treated us to pre-grated cheesy broccoli wraps (🤮🤮🤮), cooked in the newly cleaned toaster. So does the new family want a clean toaster or not?

And on that note, how long is 6 weeks and when is next month exactly? As we've now gone through June and July and still haven't seen a move to The Crem.

Jimbob is masquerading as Johnny Foreskin to boost Soph's followers.
Fiddle hasn't been seen in a while but she's still there babysitting.
Weepetto is making pallet chicken coops, chained to the belt sander.
FatDog is loving his gifted mattress and bedding.
Ron and Len need some proper food, please.

Thread 500 for the newbies.
Check the wiki for a comprehensive list of her lies and nonsense
Report to the ASA: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
@Pumpkins1506 you made me laugh so much 🤣

Hope the mini pumpkins have a £10k mural? Only in one room though.

I petition for a thread title change to the snake one please

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Superb recap 👏🏻👏🏻

That food looks vile. No self respecting parent would feed their kids that. Who did she steal that recipe off? Those boys never seem to get a normal meal or even some meat. God I bet Ron and Len are crying out for some chicken nuggets or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
@BlueOwlette the thread closed so I couldn't quote you but your messages.... You're a whole other league to Hinch. You're amazing and I wish you nothing but the best.
Better days are coming, I promise. Your little boy is so lucky to have such an incredible mummy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Good luck to whoever is digging the hard baked ground to get the fencing up for the chicken run! As they have resident foxes they will need to be digging deep and running a fence ‘skirt’ underground as foxes can dig as well as jump!
Hopefully she will let Them free range but they absolutely need the safety of an enclosed large run and I’m sure that the chickens Will have be back to having to be kept in again due to avian flu as per last two years

Reactions: 39
I’m just totally fed up with her and her self absorbed life.
i know I’ve said it before on here about it not been her fault people have less then her, but it’s the way she flaunts her wealth and the way she comes across that bothers me the most, not so much the fact that she has money.

our electric has just gone, emergency used. Pre payment meter because obviously wouldn’t be able to touch the monthly DD they are all wanting. no money to top it up for a while so will literally have to do without. Not the end of the world in the grand scheme of things. I’m still very grateful for what I do have.
ive tried selling some of my stuff but no one’s interested or you just get time wasters. I don’t have much of value anyway.

Im just fed up, as a lot of us are, in this current situation. and all she can think about is getting some bleeping chickens. Woe is me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
‘Jimbob is masquerading as Johnny Foreskin to boost Soph's followers.’

😂😂 maybe we’ll see Jimmy Foreskin as a follower soon like when the bots have several variations of the same name 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s going to be Hen and the hens isn’t it 😩
Pretending fat dog slim is best bubs with the poor chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Omg is she actually going to move this week?!?

Does she know what day SS is getting the rest of her photos back from the photographer and now she’s on a deadline 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why hasn't she hired anyone to pack for her????? £10k on a mural and she won't pay an extra £1k to get Pickford's to pack for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
@BlueOwlette the thread closed so I couldn't quote you but your messages.... You're a whole other league to Hinch. You're amazing and I wish you nothing but the best.
Better days are coming, I promise. Your little boy is so lucky to have such an incredible mummy xx
Thank you so much, you’re making me tear up! I feel awful that we don’t have a lovely home or go out much but your message gives me hope that it’s not as bad as I think. Apologies for the emotional rant as well, it just honestly hurts so so much to see how she treats her boys and wastes so much from my perspective. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.