Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she struggles with functioning (would link to other things she has going on). She can’t complete tasks, follow things through, constant fads and faffing. I think she genuinely struggles to get through the day - why on earth she didn’t pay for packers is anyone’s guess!
Maybe she was waiting for “gifted” packing services and nothing was offered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Putting a sticker in her hair on purpose
Exactly. She was feeling for it to flick round and then touched it, her eyes even went down to it. Then - THEN - she was looking at her own camera image where it was highly visible. Christ, give her a Razzie!!! You are not relatable. People packing don’t get labels stuck everywhere. People having babies do not wipe their faces with dirty nappies! duck right off!!! I have one bleeping nerve left and she’s the only one dancing on it right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Like others have said:
I’m completely and utterly baffled as to why she’s chosen to go for the “I don’t know what I’m doing” narrative for packing when her entire insta fame is based upon cleaning and organising. Utterly baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
She’s loving herself at the moment. Face out. Filter on. Shoulders out. She’s had some surgery I reckon.
I suspect it’s a pre-record from before her holiday when she was fake tanned, or from just after when she was really burnt tanned

Reactions: 25
Exactly. She was feeling for it to flick round and then touched it, her eyes even went down to it. Then - THEN - she was looking at her own camera image where it was highly visible. Christ, give her a Razzie!!! You are not relatable. People packing don’t get labels stuck everywhere. People having babies do not wipe their faces with dirty nappies! duck right off!!! I have one bleeping nerve left and she’s the only one dancing on it right now!
People at the bingo with their friends don’t toss their counters in the air when the cameras not on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if repeating as just jumped on to say the garage flooring company video popped up on my Instagram and it’s the upstairs of the garage but they can’t stand straight in there so how the hell is Soph who’s a foot taller than the lads putting the floor in lol they claim it’s her office space and has an ugly Hinch HQ logo on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she was waiting for “gifted” packing services and nothing was offered 😂
Honestly her reel has got me very annoyed. I moved during lockdown to a house that was needing lots of work (like most people didn't have two houses), with two kids, working full time and I managed to pack all by myself. Why do her huns suck up her poor me crap? I bet a lot of them are struggling with price rises, yet Queen Soph can give a house away, take no furniture and ...I better shut up now. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
Like others have said:
I’m completely and utterly baffled as to why she’s chosen to go for the “I don’t know what I’m doing” narrative for packing when her entire insta fame is based upon cleaning and organising. Utterly baffled.
And she has a lists book published! It’s all one big ACT!

Like others have said:
Exactly if only she could buy a book one in which she could make lists and brain storm…

Oh wait…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree. That's why I'm not overly worried about her getting those chickens.

There is no way she has been minding those alpacas by herself either. Someone was there minding them when they all went away to Spain.
Yep, I love animals and would have loads too... if I had someone looking after them for me so I can just pop down for insta pics 😉

Reactions: 8
Didn't someone mention earlier about the kids not actually having any toys to pack up? 🤔... and lo and behold we have a "destination - playroom" box on her latest stories ....Hiya soph 👋🏼👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I saw this earlier (she has a large following so I’m sure it’s fine to share her account name). You can feel the emotion and sincerity in that post. I look forward to the garbled plagiarised mess hinch will make of her moving house grid post.
She will def pass this off as her own

Surely even the sheep are getting pissed off. We moved house during lockdown, had to pack it all for a set date, move in one day, no-one could come in or out either house due to covid restrictions so no help and with a 1 year old in tow. We literally dragged in every sofa, chair, bed, table ourselves. Why is she making such a fuss?! Anyone remotely normal in the very privileged position they are currently in with the house move would be driving there on a night dropping bits off, taking the odd things everytime they go, committing to a room a day etc. They don't work, they have childcare on tap, responsibilities at the new house meaning that they need to go everyday and it's a 5 minute drive. It's laughable.

Reactions: 27
Like others have said:
You'd think someone that organised might write some moving lists in a blank notebook. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah, not buying it. She’s got a removal company packing 😂 tell me you want engagement… you know the rest.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.