Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad you were able to get pants for your boy. It's such a basic necessity and something people like Hinch don't even consider when they're out there showing off about their two homes, under floor heating and pointless pot filler tap. Just imagine how many pairs of pants that could have bought!

If you're sharing a bed, you should really google Every Head a Bed and see if they can help. You might also want to download Trash nothing. It's great for freebies and not as well known as FB market place so not as competitive when people list things. You can make requests there as well so people will get notified if anyone in the area is looking for toys and furniture.

Oh edit also to say, I saw on the news this morning that in all Asda cafe's kids can eat for £1 this summer with no minimum spend required and no requirement for adults to also buy a meal https://corporate.asda.com/newsroom...wales-this-summer-with-no-minimum-adult-spend

Second edit to also add that kids eat free in Morrison's and Tesco cafe's as well.
For a gaggle of nusty trollzzzz, you fat hens are the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I’m not the only one now awaiting some big announcement/ad following that reel. We know her game……

Reactions: 29
Fuming at that reel ffs so many people have suffered with scaring from accidents, operations, birth defects but good old Sofa suffering with a few freckles a few stretch marks, scars on her arms from surgery of her choice, and bruises that will go, she boils my piss so much. Must be a crazy place on planet Hinch 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Hi all! ….Have had to create a account as I can not believe what I have just seen!!
How DARE she,
…years of lying and deceiving people, and filtering EVERYTHING!!!!

I see this post as NOTHING but an attempt to try and gain some sympathy, and laying the foundation ready for the big move….

Her followers need to fund this new life style, and she knows the reality of this is slipping each day, her fan base is becoming lower week by week,

Personally I’ve been sitting here waiting for some big fake announcement of Hinch being very mentally burned out and drained etc, and then a comeback in a few weeks or so….

… but no we get this instead! This way she can remain on her page bagging etc!

I think this whole post has been a planned thought out CON!!!! &to try and gain some popularity again.

These types of post always seem to do well,…
I don’t think she ever would have chosen to do this, but as I say she is becoming desperate!
Changing tactics

Funny the likes are still on…. For now!
But the views compares to likes still isn’t great!!!

I pray it backfires somehow!!

I will be spreading the word of the things I’ve learned reading on here.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Hi all! ….Have had to create a account as I can not believe what I have just seen!!
How DARE she,
…years of lying and deceiving people, and filtering EVERYTHING!!!!

I see this post as NOTHING but an attempt to try and gain some sympathy, and laying the foundation ready for the big move….

Her followers need to fund this new life style, and she knows the reality of this is slipping each day, her fan base is becoming lower week by week,

Personally I’ve been sitting here waiting for some big fake announcement of Hinch being very mentally burned out and drained etc, and then a comeback in a few weeks or so….

… but no we get this instead! This way she can remain on her page bagging etc!

I think this whole post has been a planned thought out CON!!!! &to try and gain some popularity again.

These types of post always seem to do well,…
I don’t think she ever would have chosen to do this, but as I say she is becoming desperate!
Changing tactics

Funny the likes are still on…. For now!
But the views compares to likes still isn’t great!!!

I pray it backfires somehow!!

I will be spreading the word of the things I’ve learned reading on here.xx
apologises I didn’t spell check…. Few mistakes … and I obviously meant BRAGGING not bagging 🤣 xx

Reactions: 7
Pickford's removals offer a packing service so calling a bingo now that suddenly when the removal van turns up Sofa will be all "the amazing men (*insert perv video here*) have saved the day and have literally packed the whooooole house in a day! How did this happen to little old me?!"

Well, it'll be what they're paid to do Sofe so that's not a shock 🙄 "left it too long", she's such a thick bleep honestly.
We moved this year and used the packing service. What we did do before the packing team arrived, was to pack all ‘personal’ items ourselves so that the packing team didn’t have to. We only had to pack clothes for the night and daytime. They have cardboard wardrobes that transport your clothes, and they taped up drawers that contained underwear etc. So Sophie is probably packing a few boxes herself, but the rest will most definitely be completed by a team or her family members? Love how she has time on her hands to post the sympathy reels - she’s an absolute con artist
so they are proud of a woman who lies, uses filters and is the biggest hypocrite on IG? Sam & Jamie just see the Mrs Hinch brand and the pound signs £££££ - disgusting. Even more disgusting is that Sam is a mother to a teenage daughter - she should know better than to support this.

Reactions: 13
Errrrrmmmm....well that was unexpected. Completely agree with the message, but where did that come from during the sporadic house move and animal rescue content. She never, EVER fails to baffle me with her page 😂

Reactions: 20
You nusty trolls give yourselves a bingo, you were all right here comes the poor me, poor me please forget i said my dog could have a gifted mattress look at my weight loss surgery scars 🙄

Reactions: 19
So after this woe is me reel I reckon we will hve radio silence for the rest of the day now, if not longer. She’s so desperate for engagement by going silent the huns will be concerned and pander to her as per usual …..🙄

Reactions: 19
bE yOuRsElF

Which ‘self’ are you today then hun? Showing off your cosmetic surgery scars and tiny bit of fat on your stomach and still managing to eye duck yourself through closed eyes on the freckles clip. Get in the bin you vain, narcissistic twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What’s the betting her next story post will be a AD or Gifted … or do we think silence until we reel of a move in?

Reactions: 14
Trying to claw back some credibility, hey Sofa. Someone is in the naughty corner for their obvious and excessive use of filters, add in backlash from Audrey Lachickenstrip and his gifted bed so she tries to negate that by uploading a sympathy post in preparation for the move to the tend farm, funded by her sheep. Vile, deceptive cretin of a woman. While, no doubt the constant lies and being called out here on Tattle, may give her a rattle, she is laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.