Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after this reel we should expect to see Soph ditch all filters and be happy to show her face and body in all her posts then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
So after this reel we should expect to see Soph ditch all filters and be happy to show her face and body in all her posts then
There's even an app for her to do that!

"Founded in 2020 by French entrepreneur Alexis Barreyat, BeReal was made in response to the current social media landscape. It's not like Instagram, where users can curate their feeds and edit their images. BeReal doesn't allow you to curate. There are no filters. It simply gives users a random two-minute window each day to post one photo. When you post, the app uses both your front and rear-facing camera, giving your friends a full picture of what you're doing in the moment — not unlike the now-defunct Frontback app. With BeReal, there is no way to lie about where you are or what you're doing. You can't project a picture-perfect image."

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Just seen Soph has got her bruises and stretch marks out. Pulling out the big guns. She must have got a serious bollocking over the emma bed saga
Sorry girls (and boys?🤣) but I've missed a bit on here. What's the Emma saga??

Reactions: 3
If she had such a severe bruising/bleeding disorder she wouldn’t have been allowed gastric surgery. BELIEVE ME IVE TRIED 😂
I haven't read her books to know if she discusses timelines or anything, so willing to be corrected, but I don't believe she knew/was diagnosed at the point she had surgery. I think the first of her being tested was likely when she had her iliofemoral DVT (believe that's where it was and she had an IVC filter placed at the time) and was just before her first pregnancy I believe. Without serious obesity-related complications causing significant harm, I don't believe once she was diagnosed (and probably on a long term NOAC blood thinning med) she'd have been approved, at least here in the UK. Was her surgery done in the UK though (like I say I haven't read the novels)? I'd imagine there would potentially be surgeons/butchers willing to do it in the likes or Turkey and other places known for cosmetic surgery tourism.

(Not all plastic surgery abroad is bad - but if anyone ever considers that route make sure you do your research beyond social media as the just delete the bad, if you don't get to meet and actually talk to a doctor willing to do a fully history and exam prior to surgery - and with adequate understanding on both sides of any language barrier - probably run. Make sure aftercare is being offered and any packages don't have you returning to the UK very quickly, etc.)

Reactions: 11
This isn’t even really her showing her “real tummy”. The arched back and perched unnaturally on the edge of the sofa to create enough of a tummy to achieve what she wants but not enough to show the “real” “natural” sag of a post baby pouch. Why not just get Jamie to film her naturally walking about, unfiltered and unposed to show how she “really looks”.
I echo exactly what Danielle Has said. This isn’t a moment to praise her. This is still absolutely contrived.
That is exactly what I thought, still trying to alter the way she looks, by posing in that unnatural way. Absolutely contrived and I would add, damage control mode.

Reactions: 18
I'm Kate Bush but what a joke of a reel. She's obsessed with filtering her image. Just a few days ago she was hiding her face when Jamie was filming her. Be yourself but she uses filters and has fake nails, eyebrows and eyelashes. 🤷‍♀️

This is because she needs engagement after the house move and Emma mattress.

View attachment 1465813View attachment 1465815
She said all this last year sometime then continued to hide behind big baggy ugly clothes so I don’t believe it for a second I’m afraid Soph!!

Reactions: 20
Just wanted to show the tit poor response I got from Emma.

I can't even begin to tell you how bleeping irate this has made me. I volunteer with a charity and the amount of newborns and children that are sleeping on floors or new Mums sleeping on pillows on the floor is unbelievable.

This bullshit instalife needs to bleeping stop. I really worry for my own children!

I probably sound dramatic but it really hit a nerve with me

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
3 hours and just over 150K likes - so on average 50K likes per hour from someone who has 4 million followers……

erm ok!
Bet she thought that was going to get her up to the million mark like old bestie bubs again. The huns usually lap this sort if thing up so if this has flopped then what more can she do 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
In Sophie's own words "never be ashamed of the things that you are".
I'd be bleeping ashamed of making myself look like a completely different person. She's an absolute fuckwit. Here's the real Sopha, not filtered and tweaked like she portrays. Open your eyes you silly sheep. She's playing you all.

PhotoGrid_Site_1659446961583.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 52
In Sophie's own words "never be ashamed of the things that you are".
I'd be bleeping ashamed of making myself look like a completely different person. She's an absolute fuckwit. Here's the real Sopha, not filtered and tweaked like she portrays. Open your eyes you silly sheep. She's playing you all.

View attachment 1465906
I showed my husband these pictures,he’s not really into social media,certainly not the nitty gritty but he knows from me who Hinch is. He was honestly gobsmacked that it was the same person in these photos and the filtered ones

So now she's pinned a photo of when Ron met Len as her first grid pic. And shocking (😂) the likes are uncovered. God, she is so desperate!!! Hinch, you are fast becoming a has been

Reactions: 31
There's even an app for her to do that!

"Founded in 2020 by French entrepreneur Alexis Barreyat, BeReal was made in response to the current social media landscape. It's not like Instagram, where users can curate their feeds and edit their images. BeReal doesn't allow you to curate. There are no filters. It simply gives users a random two-minute window each day to post one photo. When you post, the app uses both your front and rear-facing camera, giving your friends a full picture of what you're doing in the moment — not unlike the now-defunct Frontback app. With BeReal, there is no way to lie about where you are or what you're doing. You can't project a picture-perfect image."
I love bereal its fascinating!

Reactions: 4
Is someone shitting themselves that she might have declare when a photo is altered when proposed new legislation comes in. “Look at me sheep, I’m totally honest about my imperfections…”

66D43307-9A55-4A67-A97C-14C84B17A3CF.jpeg
D5FDF574-2C90-4111-8DA1-73EF3868A9FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I showed my husband these pictures,he’s not really into social media,certainly not the nitty gritty but he knows from me who Hinch is. He was honestly gobsmacked that it was the same person in these photos and the filtered ones
She’s clearly finished packing if she’s got this much time to faff around on IG today. DESPERATE or what? Is this deflection over the complaints about her accepting free Emma mattress & bedding for her dog, or being told off by ASA for consistently using filters whilst advertising makeup, or is there a massive reveal of a hot tub, or another huge freebie that she’s accepted??? Something is off…

Reactions: 22
So now she's pinned a photo of when Ron met Len as her first grid pic. And shocking (😂) the likes are uncovered. God, she is so desperate!!! Hinch, you are fast becoming a has been
Just looked after reading this and laughed 🤣🤣… Fancy her choosing one of her larger liked posts (and of course of the boys) … just incase anyone new finds themselves to her page “look I get a lot of likes”….

Ahhh but what about all the poor small businesses she turned her likes off to support!🥲

She talks absolute rubbish!

• Haha
Sophie's management meeting:-

Management - Sophie, can't believe you posted that the free mattress would be used for the dog?

Sophie - Well how was I supposed to know that some people don't even have a bed of their own? And it's MRS HINCH to you, please.

Management - * sighing * sorry, Mrs Hinch. Well, it's gone down as well as a turd in your mates swimming pool...

Sophie - *ears prick up* Stacey! I love Stacey. She loves me. I was beside her at her wedding...

Management- Yeah well, that's as maybe. We hoped that you playing the recorder would help the situation. Looking vulnerable and all that. But it hasn't worked. And neither has you dithering around pretend packing either.

Sophie - Not even when I acted like I had a sticker caught in my hair?!?!

Management- Nope, even that didn't help. We need to get serious. Generate some REAL sympathy from the sheep before we hit them with the full house reveal.

Sophie - you don't mean...??? No don't make me do it....

Management- Yep, you're gonna have to show some stretch marks and pretend like you've got a mum tum. Do a dead earnest voiceover too. They'll lap it up. Give it a load of old waffle about being yourself, loving yourself for who you are etc.

Sophie - ok! I'll do it!! As long as I can use a filter...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I've just watched My Insta Scammer Friend after seeing it mentioned here. Honestly anybody who just blindly follows "Influencers" needs to watch this. They are not your friends. You're just a way to make money for them.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.