Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JMS123

Chatty Member
Ah nothing shouts self-acceptance and female empowerment quite like a filtered photo in which your chin is a completely different shape.

I don’t believe that female empowerment is about pouty filtered photos for Instagram, nor your sole focus being keeping your house unrealistically clean and tidy. It’s about female equality and making the women of tomorrow feel like they can do anything they like. I read an interesting article on how we’re guilty of commenting on how pretty little girls are, or what they’re wearing rather than something less superficial like what they’re reading or subjects they enjoy at school. So I’ve stopped doing it.

My parents taught me resilience, not to be a pampered princess that relies on everyone else to put in the hard yards. I wanted to prove that I could work in a male-dominated industry, so I went into investment banking where I was one of two women in a department of a hundred men. It was bloody hard at times, and I confess to the odd tear in the ladies’ loo, but I stuck it out.

It doesn’t matter whether you want to be a teacher, a nurse, a politician, a lorry driver or a stay at home mum, female empowerment is about helping women achieve their dreams. It’s not sending them back to the 1930s when you’re solely judged on your appearance and the cleanliness of your house. There’s a whole world out there to explore.

Sorry to rant but the female empowerment posts make me rather angry…!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Fraggles ‘R’ us

Imagine working for Pickfords and seeing her stories and thinking ‘ Nah fuck off Dave was there packing it today, she’s just showing the bloody boxes! Eh Alan ‘ave you seen this twat making out she’s being packing her own house up!’

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Macmama

VIP Member
Ooooh, a large piece on this morning’s BBC news about the government committee meeting to introduce laws regarding body image - including mandatory tagging of edited images online and regulating non-surgical procedures. To help protect vulnerable young people, those with eating disorders and to regulate against dangerous body procedures. Lovely ladies discussing body positivity and promoting a healthier body image.

Those nusty trolls discussing how dangerous and UNKIND it is to lie on social media about how you look 🤭 Oh dear Sophie.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
It’s got more personality than that big nosed cunt

I’ve got to say that in the last year, I’ve had such a horrible time. I was attacked by a patients relative, my sister was killed before Christmas by a drunk driver so I now have 7 kids in total to care for and then my lovely mummy passed away last week. You lot truly keep me sane x
You are amazing. I really mean that.
From the little we know of your life, I think you are someone that I would be proud to call a friend.

The loss of your sister, I can’t imagine. It must have shattered your world. Knowing that her children are loved and safe with you is the best gift you could have ever given her.

To then lose your mum so soon, is cruel and heartbreaking.

I really hope that you have support, while you are holding everyone else up.

We’re always here.

I love this thread because, in between the laughs and Hinch joking, there are real people.
There is real empathy.
There is real understanding.
We’re all here x

• Heart

HauntedVagina

Fast Forward 3 months…..
‘Guys I’ve literally been crying all weekend. I can’t even speak if I’m honest. We got the best advice and followed everything we were told. We don’t know how it happened. I can’t even explain how I’m feeling. I know to some they were only chickens but they were my babies’.

2hrs Later
AD: New GHD curler in rose gold.

Next Morning: Mini chicken and pepper fajitas. “Roo loved them”.

• Haha
  • Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
That drawer was obviously for our benefit. Someone in the last thread said the house was void of anything belonging to Jamie… and then BAM, suddenly he’s got a man drawer 🤣. Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle! X

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I just realised why she’s done this. All the stick she will have been getting for filtered make up stories. She’s deflected by posting this. If she’s capable of showing this then why on earth would she filter make up videos? Those nusty trolls are just lying. Our poor pure beautiful soph is all about empowerment. She showed us her bruises and her tummy. So she couldn’t possibly filter make up videos.

Reactions: 55

Sausage90

VIP Member
Mr Sausage has stretch marks on his back from growing (he's very tall). They're normal - even on men.

I get all this "women empowering women", but sometimes it actually highlights "body issues" that some people didn't even know they had.

I always remember an episode of Loose Women, yearssss ago, when they was discussing saggy boobs. One of them said "if you can hold a pen underneath, then they're saggy". Well as someone who is naturally large breasted, I had a complex over this for years. I already hated the attention they bring, and now I thought they was saggy too - when in reality they was just massive (two kids later, they are indeed saggy now 😂)

Anywho, I must have a thick skin because I genuinely couldn't give a shit what my body looks like or anyone's opinion on it. I dress nice, but Mr Sausage is treated to my "melted ice cream body" on a night time. It's created/birthed two babies and done me good up to now. So many people aren't blessed with that.

Sorry for the essay hens ❤

• Heart

RamonaRiva

I'm so confused how she can possibly think she's even remotely relatable at this point? She's had almost one year to move into her Notafarm and she has babysitters on tap, a husband at home full time and more money than she knows what to do with.
Surely at this point she can't have many true followers who still support her? I honestly think people are done with her lies and bragging.

• Heart

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion…

Empowering women, except it isn’t real. She’s gearing up for a 7pm reveal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Sausage90

VIP Member
Birkenstocks.

Probably make noises cos you've crammed your size 11 clodhoppers into a size 5.

• Haha
As somebody with sever body issues and an eating disorder seeing her finger a few stretch marks,
Harp on about loving yourself while pushing out her pretty non existent stomach, pointing to her surgery scars from oh I don’t know weight loss surgery, not life saving surgery at all. It’s all a bit of a kick in the balls to the whole body positivity movement and what they are trying to help achieve towards helping people like me who do suffer front the constant messages of filtered perfection that is always shown, namely by cunts like mrs fucking hinch. She can fuck off and keep on fucking off when she gets there. Maybe she will find an actual farm along the way.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Why does she have 2 washing machines? One in her kitchen and one in the garage ? And from the look of it the one in the garage is plugged in as well you can see the lead going into the wall
Isn't that the tumble dryer?
Or is it Johnny Foreskin's personal spunky sock washer?
(Actually made myself vom a little with that sentence)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I honestly cannot deal with her BS today or any day at that matter. How on earth is she empowering women ? Can someone please tell me. Showing her followers who 90% are not in the same position as her and never will be that she can afford a gastric sleeve instead of working hard to lose weight then complaining about the scar that came with it. That was HER choice to have that COSMETIC surgery. I have had five surgeries including three major ones because of endometriosis. She has no idea what it's like to feel like your body is destroying you from the inside out and losing so much because of a disease. I am trying to my best to lose weight naturally and slowly after my hysterectomy and it's bloody hard but i keep going and pushing through knowing there are so many more inspirational women out there with chronic illness that are so strong inside and out and embrace their bodies and scars. Her filtered to fuck Disney Princess life and photoshopped to the high heavens photos DO NOT inspire me Sopha.

Rant. Over.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

omg123ha

How can she do a reel about all her flaws and accepting them when she filters and alters all of her stories and her pictures!?!? You can’t do both. You can’t be an advocate for accepting yourself as you are and then filter the eff out of yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Imagine buying a new house and then just not being bothered to move in to it 😂 just visiting the new house daily yet sleeping in your old house like “na can’t be arsed” never known anyone so damn lazy

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
The fact we’ve never seen them scars on her arm before just shows how filtered to fuck everything is. I’m not even giving her credit for posting that, she posts nothing that isn’t filtered, altered, slimmed down. Why all of a sudden pretend you arent bothered? Obviously a massive gifted item is incoming.

• Heart