Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
This isn’t even really her showing her “real tummy”. The arched back and perched unnaturally on the edge of the sofa to create enough of a tummy to achieve what she wants but not enough to show the “real” “natural” sag of a post baby pouch. Why not just get Jamie to film her naturally walking about, unfiltered and unposed to show how she “really looks”.
I echo exactly what Danielle Has said. This isn’t a moment to praise her. This is still absolutely contrived.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Little Miss Annie

Let me get this right Hincho! Calling you that from now on because even Pinocchio didn’t tell this many lies!

You are ‘winging’ packing and stressing? You’ve had the house almost a year, you’ve bought all new furniture and appliances so I’m pretty sure the only thing to pack is clothes and personal bits. Haven’t you spent the past few years organising your home and giving ‘tips’ to others? Surely it’s all organised and you just need to pack the few bits section by section 🙄

You blabbed on about organising your loft so just pass the boxes down, put them in your fucking car and put it in the other loft! It’s really not that difficult!

This whole we are so busy and haven’t had time for this that and the other is absolute bollocks. Neither of you have jobs, babysitters on hand 24/7, a year to move stuff with no deadlines, you bought 3 alpacas when you can’t even look after a dog or fish. And now you are buying hens?! So you don’t have time now but you wanna add the huge responsibility of looking after more animals in to the mix! 🤦🏻‍♀️

You should of bought a violin and not a recorder! This poor me act is getting boring and beyond a joke.

You aren’t anxious, you aren’t tired, you aren’t an influencer and you certainly aren’t genuine. You are a saleswoman, a fraud and a god damn lying bitch who deserves everything ounce of karma that will come your way when your lies catch up with you!!

Do the world a favour and fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

horseybox1982

VIP Member
The fucking BRASS NECK of her this morning. She’s showing off all her “imperfections” to come across “real” when she filters the fucking life out of everything. She’s got a filter on that bastard reel for Christ’s sake.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Lies. This is a sunset not a sunrise. Hth.
IMG_20220803_080439.jpg

The house face west, garden faces east. Sun is setting behind the house.
Fuck off with the stupid lies.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

12inchthinbase

The way she's stroking herself :sick: give over hen! We all know you'd shag your own arse given half the chance, nothing genuine about that reel at all as she's still pouting and trying to look "sexy" :rolleyes:

Oh, and coming from someone who's covered in freckles.... why point them out like they're something to be ashamed of? They are NOT a flaw you fucking muppet (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Hinch love you’ve had this house for nearly a fucking YEAR!! You’ve been in it nearly every day. Why not pack and take a box every time you go over? In 1 of your eleventy billion cars You’re not taking much anyway. For the love of the tortoise I’ve seen tectonic plates move faster. You’ve time for 2 holidays though. Plus building half of Dudley zoo in your garden. Playing a recorder and fannying about with boot rooms and fake books. Try being in the forces, where they say move, you say when, they say 2 months. You say bollox. They say ‘hubby is going in a month’ and you have 3 kids under 7, a March out and packing and an actual not tend job to do on your own. She’s got me so riled I’m actually shaking 😂. I need to calm the heck down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Rach8456

VIP Member
Somethings brewing lads! I can feel in in my waters! Get the crunky snacks and full fat coke ready to shove down your fat thriats STAT!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
Absolutely fuck off.

The woman who filters the fuck out of herself talking about loving her body and being proud.

Okay hun 🫥

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I hate that she refers to herself having lost weight compared to someone who hasn't as 'karma'. How is it karma when she paid for a gastric band and surgery?? Not like she dieted and exercised over a long period, nope, she paid for a quick fix :rolleyes:

• Heart

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Ahhh tattlers its a sad day for inch ...his wife is "in love" with a cupboard door 🤭🤭🥴🥴
It’s got more personality than that big nosed cunt

I’ve got to say that in the last year, I’ve had such a horrible time. I was attacked by a patients relative, my sister was killed before Christmas by a drunk driver so I now have 7 kids in total to care for and then my lovely mummy passed away last week. You lot truly keep me sane x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
PS Sofa the Lionesses are empowered woman, playing a sport that is mainly seen to be a man’s sport, facing sexism and paid a tiny percentage of what the men are. Having their matches put on at times people won’t go to, tv stations refusing to show them and stadiums refusing to host the womens euros because ‘they won’t attract enough people’ and yet they won and with that, brought a massive message of empowerment of being a woman in the face adversity and being a team of brand new role models to little girls all over the UK.

THAT is empowerment, not you filtering your iconic makeup videos and tattooing on your eyebrows.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
The thing that gets me with the whole Hinch scenario is how the followers still don't ever question her. You don't get to almost 600 threads and two wiki pages by being squeaky clean. The constant lies she tells and they never stop and question her. And the ones that do comment with an innocent question get blocked. Even when I followed her back in the day, things started to feel not quite right (I think this was around the Zolfora in boiling water era). And this was ages ago. She's only gotten worse since then!
Lying about "Ron can speak perfectly well thank you" and the weird dubbing videos, then going on his "invisible speech needs" journey. Lying about the house move. They've been moving in "this month" for what... three months now? The latest reel praising body acceptance but she always hides behind a filter or behind her children. Claiming to move because of privacy reasons but will also happily post her children's most intimate moments on her Instagram for millions of people to see. Even the stupid little lies about not drinking but they're both photographed with alcohol in their hands (and on her Ron's birthday live, obviously drunk). Doesn't drink hot drinks but always seen with a cuppa. Made up stories to make it sound like she's going it alone when she always has 24/7 helpers on hand and practically never alone with her children (and when she is, it turns into some big saga where she has to be rescued by her mum) Don't even get me started on her constant need to have her mum there. I know it's nice to have the grand parents included, but have some boundaries! Does she really have to be there for every holiday, outing, swimming lesson..... She just can't help herself but lie about everything. Why don't they ever question any of that? Or why she's getting yet more animals when she can't even look after her dog properly. She can say what she likes about his "Christmas weight" but that dog is morbidly obese. How can she not see she's killing him?? Or the dirty delete stories like the latest from Emma. While hundreds of thousands of people struggle to get a bed for themselves or their own children and she's a millionaire making insensitive jokes that she'll let her dog choose his own room with his free mattress while the rest of the country frets over how they'll pay their bills this winter... The breaking of lockdown at least twice (that we even know if. Could very well have been more) Even the ones who venture over here (even a handful do eventually stay after reading all of the points) defend their leader and then vanish. Just take a moment to at least read the Wiki and see what sort of person you're blindly defending.

I know it's hard to watch your heroes fall. Every time there's a news article about someone you used to look up to turning out to be a pervert or worse. It feels almost like a personal betrayal because you put in a lot of time and effort in following them, buying their stuff, lining their pockets..... It can feel like a real blow and you feel foolish for ever defending them.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Right she can do one today! How DARE she talk about being yourself when she FILTERS herself 99.9% of the time even when selling skincare and makeup products. Oh how I wish the media would pick this story up and show filtered Soph and her hundred filtered faces. What a bloody fake and liar you are Mrs Hinch. This woman is absolutely toxic to woman's mental health. You should be ashamed of yourself Sophie. I mean, she even filters her children 🤦‍♀️!! 😡
This is a sympathy post……the move to the fully renovated Freebie Farm is about to happen guys….

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Off topic now I know,but I've been a little busy for the past week or so,@Poppysmimi,so sorry for your loss.What a truly shit year you've had 😔
I so miss the time when private messages could be exchanged,but you'll have to make do by knowing I am
championing you along with many others and for you to believe you will never be alone.
I'm sure I speak for many who are now all embracing you in a virtual group hug.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 58

mumpty

Chatty Member
Why hasn't she hired anyone to pack for her????? £10k on a mural and she won't pay an extra £1k to get Pickford's to pack for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58