Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were a follower, I’d be insulted at her attempts to be relatable. From what she’s shared, she appears to think her followers would wing moving house, sweat profusely, be unorganised…the list goes on…
trying to think of more of these terrible attempts to be rELaTabLe, wiping her face with a nappy, everyone shitting all over the house, the hilariously staged tend mess…I’m sure there’s loads more!

it’s so dangerous! X
Especially when she allows the kids to be chased by the WW 😞

Reactions: 12
Just bleeping MOVE and get it over with instead of fart arsing about making pointless videos you stupid twit.
8 bleeping months now this repetitive crap has been going on.
E. I. G. H. T.
L. O. N. G.
F. U. C. K. I. N. G.
M. O. N. T. H. S.
😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖
😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖
We know you exchanged on the 26th October 2021 Hinch , so you bought the house before that, nearly a year ago. Is she waiting for the annual anniversary 🤣🤣🤣

The tone in her voice in the story with Roy 😖 I know she is nasty - but it becomes even more evident when she talks like that in her stories. All I can think of is talking to Jamie and the kids like it (like she has done previously in stories!).

As for Roy… I know I’d be very worried if I had an alpaca of that size that was just so disobedient and did what he pleased. There’s no discipline or training in place with any of them. He clearly thinks he’s the boss, it’s so dangerous! X
Clearly he takes after his owner😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping Roi cracking her up this morning, yep bloody hilarious, I'm pissing myself laughing, an animal barging in to eat, it's the funniest thing I've seen for years ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Those bleeping alpacas need BOUNDARIES or something is going to go horribly wrong. Why is he even in the feed room. Because you think it’s funny? There is a door for a reason. You bleeping moron. Either you or one of them is going to get injured and you don’t give a flying duck. bleeping hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tattle saying she doesn't look after the animals herself.... stick a cheeky pre record on of me feeding em first thing that should do it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘He absolutely cracks me up this kid’

Tell your voice to match your words Soph, you sound pretty bleeping miserable to me

Reactions: 21
She has a dominant, untrained and potentially dangerous animal on her hands, but yeah, keep letting your kids be in close contact with them. She is dangerously arrogant and stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Holy crap, I never pay much mind to the dog but he looks so unhealthy there. Not just fat, but his coat is in terrible condition - flat, greasy, dull. He looks 17, nevermind 7.
You mean to tell me that Henry is only 7! My parents cocker (worker) is 9 at the end of this month and is in much better health than Hennerz! On the photo she posted of him the other night looked like a still from a dog version of ‘my 600lb life’!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't keep up with these threads so don't have time to catch up mostly
But that grass looks hideous!! Compared to the fake tit she has. That grass needs to be treated and watered. Either she will have to get someone in to help. Or have sprinklers installed

Reactions: 10
Sorry if already mentioned but do you think she put the hens in the secret garden bit?

or will she have something special planned for that area.
I really hope not, I just hope there's actually swings/slide set in there and some toys for those poor boys

Reactions: 10
But that grass looks hideous!! Compared to the fake tit she has. That grass needs to be treated and watered. Either she will have to get someone in to help. Or have sprinklers installed
And when she 1st showed that garden it was lush and green, what a prize prick 🤣

I really hope not, I just hope there's actually swings/slide set in there and some toys for those poor boys
She said it was going to be a family entertainment area so hopefully that includes R and L😏

Reactions: 9
Oh Rwoy you joker, you!

He thinks he's the boss Grinch. He's an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 19
The way she gets bored of things she’ll have got bored of this new house and bought another one before she moves in

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is the only time I’ll speak in her defence but my grass looks even worse than that 🫤 We’ve has no real rain to speak of in Sussex since about April. My lawn is dust 😩 I water my flowers but I can’t in all conscience just pour water on the grass even though we’re not on a hosepipe ban yet. It’ll grow back ☺

Reactions: 20
The way she gets bored of things she’ll have got bored of this new house and bought another one before she moves in
Im surprised those WW have lasted so long. I think it ain’t long off until they go to Paca people. The chickens she is about to receive will help see to that I think.

Reactions: 18
Cropped so it doesn’t give out my address to everyone but I got child benefit this morning (2 days early) so ordered these plus some plain white ones! Also found a 2nd hand cozy coupe car nearby for £15 so we’re about to head out to pick it up and my son can ride it home (I definitely can’t afford to learn how to drive so we walk everywhere). Feels good as our garden is pretty devoid but I want it to be more fun! Thank you every one for your lovely kindness but it wouldn’t feel right to take anything from any of you - we are all feeling the pinch right now. You are all wonderful! Xx
157C511D-432E-441B-A079-6F53A05F66A6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I’ve tried to think of ways to say this nicely Hincho but I seriously can’t!

I’ve never known such an ignorant, arrogant and stupid twit in my entire life! Dogs and domestic animals need discipline. You have a 7 year old spaniel that looks about 14! He’s suffering because of YOU. This whole Christmas weight gain tit is ridiculous. YOU FEED HIM!! YOU have allowed him to be obese and don’t care for his essential needs and you think you are capable of looking after more animals!

As for those bastard alpacas. Livestock, not cute and floofie kids. They are a danger to young children, even more so when you have zero discipline and no boundaries for them. He’s not cheeky by walking in to the food store, he’s showing you who’s bleeping alpha!! And then you allow that thing to run freely around your children!! 🤬

Someone needs to step in before one of those poor boys get hurt! Anyone who’s allowed you to do this are just as bad as you are Sophie. It’s all about the money and content. You absolute cretin!!

You do not deserve those boys and those poor animals need taking away from you. You are incapable of any responsibility and I really hope that karma is on its way to you because the only thing you deserve Hincho is a dose of reality and to come crashing back down to earth. I just pray it’s not at those innocent kids and animals expense.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Cropped so it doesn’t give out my address to everyone but I got child benefit this morning (2 days early) so ordered these plus some plain white ones! Also found a 2nd hand cozy coupe car nearby for £15 so we’re about to head out to pick it up and my son can ride it home (I definitely can’t afford to learn how to drive so we walk everywhere). Feels good as our garden is pretty devoid but I want it to be more fun! Thank you every one for your lovely kindness but it wouldn’t feel right to take anything from any of you - we are all feeling the pinch right now. You are all wonderful! Xx
View attachment 1465129
You are a wonderful mum ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes I’m rolling around on the floor laughing at an alpaca that clearly isn’t trained, has no boundaries and yet is allowed to be close to two small children without an adult nearby 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.