Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Winning thread title by @Multi-21

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

I have just sat here and looked at all the other tattle recaps.
They all look beUWtiful and no I HAVENT done one.
I haven’t done anything if I’m honest.
I didn’t even spend my evening washing fox shit off of my dog because, she doesn’t roll in it. If that makes sense?

So, this weekend. Sophie went to visit her best bubs forever to the moon and back Staysee.
They sat in up the bedroom, tending to drink tea.
Soph didnt EVEN take off her size 5 (and a bit) shoes in the house which is just RUDE if I’m honest.

She’s posted not one but TWO inspirational quotesssss (at least one aimed at tattle) AND she’s credited them.
She did a post for Jaymie too woohooooo after we nusty trolls said how good Joe was with Ronnie. Someone has to be, and Abbie wasn’t there.

The orangery. Has BRICKS. Came as a surprise to Soph. Don’t know quite what she was expecting.

The staircase is being painted wwwwhite. She should have asked her best bubs for help with that one.

Then. She tended that she’d only just put things on the bathroom shelves.
If only she could get a book to write lists in, to remind her what she’d already shown. Where would she get one of them? Oh, I know! The Works, 50p! Love a barg.

Then! Ron said his name.
We’re happy, but we’d be happier if he was allowed his privacy and not ordered around for the purpose of content.

Yesterday was a day off, and today looks the same. Poor soul must be tired from reading here and seeing how nice we all are to each other. It’s because we’ve got our cruncky snacks and 10 litres of coke!

Anyway. Hope that helps guyschhh

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

pjwalks

Have we got any professionals on here that can answer why Ron's tone changes?

It's not just when he says Mum, it's when he says his colours too.
I've heard it before but assumed that was his tone of voice, or to do with the speech delay in that he was pushing the words out so his voice sounded almost muted/husky.

When he says Dad and Abi (and mum one time only) you can hear his actual voice, but once he's asked to speak it changes.
Is it because he's being put under pressure, or is it something else?

He said pink in a normal voice, but all the other colours in the muted tone.
To me he goes from free confident speech when left alone, to a really strange tone - in fact that tone only seems to come when Hinch talks to him
Speech Therapist of 20+ years here. He’s learning is speech by rote (like how we all say the alphabet with the same pattern and rhythm) and the ones that sound “off” are because he’s learnt those words from how someone else says them and doesn’t necessarily understand what it means. The ones he says more naturally are probably because he’s learnt them from a more natural place. So if he’s being repeatedly drilled to repeat what screachy madam is telling him to say, he’s going to say it the same way or it’s going to sound not quite right but if he’s learning it naturally (“get your pink ball Ron”) he will say it more naturally. She totally just needs to speak to him like an actual person in real life conversation about what he’s doing rather than speaking to him like a dog all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 81

mingeandbracket

Wow Soph where did you get your super cool wonky phone? You haven't been editing your pics again to make yourself look thinner have you?
Screenshot_20220420-184323_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Squirrelsquad

If there is tea to be spilt then I’m HERE for it!
My main issue with her is her idiot use of single use plastics, huge mixing chemicals and putting it into the water system…… seriously fucking hate that. Think she should go eco and stop posting the kids but it’s sad what people will do for money.

I haven’t ever known her very closely so don’t have an overly amount of tea to spill. I just hate the whole influencer advertising market.

I wasn’t in her year group- I’m a year younger- but her and her friend Tanya were a real force to be reckoned with. Could be quite nasty and mock others, general Essex bitchy stuff, not a quiet anxious little innocent she makes out. She did business studies though I know that for sure- it’s definitely all been mapped out for her and jimbob to turn the ‘Mrs Hinch’ character into the money making scheme it has become.
Her mum was always quite nice in Morrisons though, I remember vaguely what happened with her parents, wasn’t until I looked her up and saw they’d got back together and was surprised. I do remember the fire incident and there were other kids in the road involved too I’m sure- not what she’s written is completely true- probably wanted to leave them out of it. Pretty sure there was like 5/6 girls all together playing with matches. Can’t remember precisely as heard things second hand.

• Wow
Reactions: 69

Wize Owl

VIP Member
The ABBApacas 🎶 Mummaz Hinch 🎶 Full credit for insssssschperation and lyricsssss goes to Schweeeet’arrrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ (Had to condense the verses due to time limit) (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I completely agree, he is as bad as her and yes he does think he’s a stud muffin 🤢 He’s just creepy, honestly his voice makes my skin crawl 🐜🦟🦗
I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again, last year someone on here said Jamie looks like he bends over and looks at his bum hole in a tiny little hand held mirror. And I'll never not think of that comment, it's so true 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Wonder what Ronnie was doing while she was sniffing the bloody detergent, she didn’t take her eyes off her phone to look at where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jamie was defo there, she's just being a clever cunt pretending he isn't, she has never and will never take Ronnie somewhere alone.

Reactions: 63

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
The way Jamie mimicked Ronnie saying ‘blue’ - how fucking awful.

It’s just as bad as Soph’s screeching.

It’s basic common sense that you just repeat the word back correctly, without drawing attention to their incorrect pronunciation.

My (early talking but lazy walking) 3.5yo still gets some sounds wrong, eg says lellow instead of yellow. I just repeat it in the context of the sentence and I certainly don’t belittle him for it.

Give it a try dumb and dumber.

R “blue” (in his own way)
J / S “that’s right, blue”

Paint a smile on your faces, say it clearly so he can hear the sounds, look at him so he can see your mouth and how it moves to form the word.

Can’t wait until he says “fuck off with that phone”

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I have been ghost watching this for a LONG time, never commenting however TODAY IS THE DAYYYYY!

i would like to announce I unfollowed sopha because I can NOTTTTT cope with the sheer gloating and greed. I understand money would make us all slightly different- we might treat our kids/ourselves more than usual and we might buy a home/get a bigger home BUT many people that has faced hardship/mental health problems would remain humble- she hasn’t!

The constant ‘we’re GIFTING our home’ talk is so weird (it’s a nice gesture) but I feel like she’s wanting the person to keep her home the same when she leaves and with the current financial hardship we’re all facing, we do not need to see some nobody bragging about their two homes!

Also, (I know it’s been mentioned, but I’m on a ranting roll here) she’s branded herself on this ‘grey sleek look’ now she’s done a complete U turn- selling out her fans who spent their hard earned money on replicating her style.

I’m not sure if anybody has picked up on this before but, she has gained an audience of people suffering with mental health problems, because she talks about suffering from mental health issues herself, but then goes on to advertise so much- not always cheap either. It’s irresponsible and surely it’s preying on the vulnerable!

Anyways, that’s my 2p worth

• Heart
Reactions: 60