Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows are so terrible and offend me so much I want compensation for ever having laid eyes on them. Absolute monstrosities

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg

Ronnie actually got some real food and not mush!
I'm actually convinced that his speech would be helped by him having 3 proper meals every day. Meals where he needs to chew/use his tongue and develop muscles
Unlike Lonnie who at 11(?) months got this…

I don’t even know what it is!

D9C3EBC8-5C4B-4B07-922B-A521A3DECE82.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do they never actually talk to poor Ronnie. It’s always what’s my name, what colour is this, who’s that? It’s one word answer questions constantly. They really have no clue
I agree, I’ve constantly talked to my kids since young babies. My 1 yr is always babbling away but that’s because I always talk to him. Out and about in his buggy, in the trolley, even at home i say let’s do this, let’s do that, mums doing this etc etc. just talking to them like normal people rather than constant questions is key.

Unlike Lonnie who at 11(?) months got this…

I don’t even know what it is!

View attachment 1212482
So confused by this. Hinch is always knocking up them egg/cheese/ham monstrosities which are actually soft and ideal for Lonnie but he seems to have a tin of vegetable soup instead..

Reactions: 17
Have we got any professionals on here that can answer why Ron's tone changes?

It's not just when he says Mum, it's when he says his colours too.
I've heard it before but assumed that was his tone of voice, or to do with the speech delay in that he was pushing the words out so his voice sounded almost muted/husky.

When he says Dad and Abi (and mum one time only) you can hear his actual voice, but once he's asked to speak it changes.
Is it because he's being put under pressure, or is it something else?

He said pink in a normal voice, but all the other colours in the muted tone.
To me he goes from free confident speech when left alone, to a really strange tone - in fact that tone only seems to come when Hinch talks to him
Speech Therapist of 20+ years here. He’s learning is speech by rote (like how we all say the alphabet with the same pattern and rhythm) and the ones that sound “off” are because he’s learnt those words from how someone else says them and doesn’t necessarily understand what it means. The ones he says more naturally are probably because he’s learnt them from a more natural place. So if he’s being repeatedly drilled to repeat what screachy madam is telling him to say, he’s going to say it the same way or it’s going to sound not quite right but if he’s learning it naturally (“get your pink ball Ron”) he will say it more naturally. She totally just needs to speak to him like an actual person in real life conversation about what he’s doing rather than speaking to him like a dog all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I saw that too! They called the house stunning, it probably was before Hinch got her mitts on it
I think a lot of people have bought into Sopha’s whole big farmhouse in the middle of nowhere bullshit. There are much nicer houses in the Maldon area for sale that are less money and need nothing doing to them and have more land. Llama Lodge isn’t in the middle of nowhere, they have neighbours, the land isn’t that big in comparison to other houses in the Maldon area and their road is a hot spot for fly tipping.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How she's managed to gain and retain followers I will never understand. Even on a "working day" she's generally quiet until lunch time and then it's sporodic ADS, bragging and wooly wankers.

I remember the days when I'd check my phone on my lunch break and I'd have a tonne of stories to catch up. She doesn't even pretend that she cares anymore. If it wasn't for the fact she wouldn't be able to live her "dream" life and have everything gifted without Instagram, she'd of given up by now.

Reactions: 30
They are always probing and prodding Ronnie for speech, no wonder he doesn’t talk. Just provide running commentary on what he does and expand and recast things he says. He probably feels like he is on the chase ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think a lot of people have bought into Sopha’s whole big farmhouse in the middle of nowhere bullshit. There are much nicer houses in the Maldon area for sale that are less money and need nothing doing to them and have more land. Llama Lodge isn’t in the middle of nowhere, they have neighbours, the land isn’t that big in comparison to other houses in the Maldon area and their road is a hot spot for fly tipping.
Maybe they just want to cut down on the trips to the tip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They’ve prob been on holiday all week.
I reckon so too. There's been nothing real-time all week, just pre-records from at least last week, if not before (eg the range stories).

Oh actually, the Pepper Pig story was realtime as that was actually on that day so can't have been lied about. So since Tuesday then.

Reactions: 16
I reckon so too. There's been nothing real-time all week, just pre-records from at least last week, if not before (eg the range stories).

Oh actually, the Pepper Pig story was realtime as that was actually on that day so can't have been lied about. So since Tuesday then.
Prob went off straight from pepper pig viewing.

Reactions: 14
Hinch, have you been stealing quotes again...?

Once a thief, always a thief 😂

3FE209A5-7C1C-4541-98EB-A96D1B8B29F1.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Maybe they just want to cut down on the trips to the tip 🤣
I think you’re right 😂 Last time I drove down that road there was an old bathtub dumped and numerous household stuff….I wonder if the Dolls House and Weepy Al’s FB Market Place creationssss will end up there too 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.