Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
I thought the same thing and it made me panic a bit. I can only assume she had someone else with her because he wasn’t near the basket and I couldn’t see or hear him so he must have been with someone else while she was opening bottles and sniffing them which you probably shouldn’t do in a shop. Especially if she didn’t close it properly and someone else picked it up and it fell. Also who would want to buy something she’s had her nose in
[/QUOTE

I thought the same thing and it made me panic a bit. I can only assume she had someone else with her because he wasn’t near the basket and I couldn’t see or hear him so he must have been with someone else while she was opening bottles and sniffing them which you probably shouldn’t do in a shop. Especially if she didn’t close it properly and someone else picked it up and it fell. Also who would want to buy something she’s had her nose in
Don’t worry, Old Ma or Inch will be lurking there somewhere, you don’t really expect her to do anything with Ronron on her own do you, she’s babysat 24/7

Reactions: 5

Parry1988

VIP Member
Even she is trolling Inchdicacronmanz oi oi 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, that fake flower horror show poppybelle installation is enough to scare anyone away. 🤣

What ever happened to the paint by numbers Harem Scarem that she painted for Lenor's room????? Will it make the cut to Tend Farm or is being gifted to the special family that are moving into grace and favour Greyskull accommodation? Sofa, hunnnnnazzzz could you please address this?
Exactly surely it fits lennies woodland themed bedroom 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
DddffffffffffffftfffffffffffftfffffdddddddddddddddddddddddddfdddddffdffddddtfddfdddddddddfdtfddddddfdddddddddddtfddtfddddddfdtfddfddddddddtfddtfddddddddfddtfddddddddtfddtfddddddddddddddddddddtfddtfddddddddddddffffdfffdffffffffdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffddffddddffffffffffddtfdddddfffffdffddddffdffffffdddddddddtfddddddUddMmmmmmmdffffffffffffdtfdddd