Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon weeping Al as losssssst the table gig guysssscchhh. Sofa just followed this guy, eeee will be pourin is aaart out in the shed workshop And sandin is old floorboards in vain. Stick to shelves mate.
She’s not gonna try and pass off one of these creations as her dads is she 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Film me with the kids showing (my dumb arse followers) that I'm Instagram's bestest mummy influencer...but DON’T SHOW MY FACE!!!!"

Reactions: 28
I love Ron!! He's a lovely, perfect, sweet little darling but I find it odd how he's gone from 0-100 in the last few weeks!! One minute she claims he's practically mute and the next he's saying heaps of words, and well done to him!!! But what???? Hinchey - if you're lying or exaggerating about your lovely child's speech needs, progression, development - whatever you wanna call it!! You're worse than I could ever imagine!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
He is just as bad as her, if not worse, and the worst bit is he thinks he is a stud muffin
I completely agree, he is as bad as her and yes he does think he’s a stud muffin 🤢 He’s just creepy, honestly his voice makes my skin crawl 🐜🦟🦗

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I wish I could believe her excitement over him saying his colours so beautifully, but she's only excited that it's content. That's all.

I'm confused too though... He was quite literally mute, what, 2 month ago? (or so we were led to believe) he's saying ALOT of things very quickly. Is that progression about right so quickly? I've never dealt with anything like this with my kids, but something seems... Off.... I'm not buying it you know

Reactions: 48
I completely agree, he is as bad as her and yes he does think he’s a stud muffin 🤢 He’s just creepy, honestly his voice makes my skin crawl 🐜🦟🦗
I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again, last year someone on here said Jamie looks like he bends over and looks at his bum hole in a tiny little hand held mirror. And I'll never not think of that comment, it's so true 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again, last year someone on here said Jamie looks like he bends over and looks at his bum hole in a tiny little hand held mirror. And I'll never not think of that comment, it's so true 😂😂😂😂
Cheers for that! I’m just having my tea 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bahahaha!!! Probably goes in for a full male grooming as he laaaves himself so much. Back, no sack and an anal bleaching 😂 :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They are both so bloody patronising, he says pink and straight away “what colour is this?” Blue. “What colour is this?” Give the kid time to breathe and process. Jesus Christ!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Shall we have a game of Bingo on what this weekend will bring?

-A brag fest in involving panelling.

-A haul of plastic tat.

-Eye bleeping herself with a filter on.

- Slo Mo WW footage.

- Carrot batons.

- R saying something "for tha firsccht time evaa babe."

- *my wishful thinking addition* a spot of her in the wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.