Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't believe her. A quick look at the Mail tells me that they last ran a story on her 5 days ago, one in 21st March, and the one before that was about 8 weeks before 21st March. None of them involved paps, all were lifted direct from her Insta. Compare that to Stacey who they run a story on almost every day! Hinch isn't famous, she just has a fair amount of Insta followers. Why would a journo even try and find out something about her, no.one cares except the die hard huns and there's not that many of them. Jizz Tits and HornyasFuck don't read tge papers.
Do we think they presented their press cards,or was it a quick flash of their bus pass🙃
Did they all wear trench coats,trilby and tinted glasses-apart from the ones that passed by in the sky?
Johnny once tried on my behalf,I asked him to wear his power suit but the silly old c**t turned up dressed as Iron Man and flashed his library card.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can believe the ‘paps’ may have been sniffing around when she was cLeAniNg SeNsAtiOn MrS HiNcH’ years ago, but not recently, all she’s done in the garden is tend sleep and cackle at Henners having a tit. Unless it was around the time of breaking lockdown rules, but you can’t mention that can you Soph…

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Holy bleeping tit, I browsed the Stacey Solomon thread just now. We are absolute darlings

I love Stace. She's a bloody grotty love mummy who gets involved with her little ones.

Don't compare Hinch to Stace. I'm being the worst person cos I can never compare. Rex is a curious little lad into everything. So obv Rose will be too. Ronnie is a little beaut of a boy who will find his way when he's ready. As for Len, he'll follow his big bro xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why can she not just buy a little step like the rest of us!!!
My eldest (8) has an en-suite, all normal sizes, hubby is a builder and we did go OTT when we built our house as we did it ourselves so saved ££££ 😬 regretting it now I have to clean it! But it’s set up for when he’s a teen, he doesn’t use it that much now so is still brand new, but is great to have an extra shower when we have extended family come to stay and there’s 10+ in the house.

It is a bit silly that she’s made everything tiny as in a few years it will have to be ripped out, so maybe that why it’s been done on a budget. And from my experience a shower would be more appropriate as they get older and into their adolescence, just seems a bit rushed and not a great deal of thought or advice taken.

Be interesting to see her company accounts this year….. everything will cost more than people think- don’t get me started on SS- MIL got an AGA too and the gold handle and hot plate handles she’s swapped to are big money on their own. Costs £200 a year just to service, and it’s obviously a 13 amp which is why she was talking about being on economy 7 electric, so it ‘charges’ overnight and let’s the heat put in the day, they stay on 24/7 her bills will be enormous anyway!! She’s spending hundreds and hundreds of thousands of pounds, and her house cost almost 1.3 million on its own (local to her now and know where it is). Neither are relatable, although I don’t dislike SS and she uses method cleaning which are eco.

Reactions: 13
I do think possibly the press have sniffed around in recent weeks or months. But not to catch a glimpse of the cleaning sensation positively - to catch her out. She knows full well these threads are the most prolific on tattle. Tattle is a journalists dream. All the speculation, gossip and caught out lies in one place. I wouldn’t be surprised if a journalist was trying to catch an unfiltered photo of hinch having a cheeky fag or whatever.

Having said all of that, it’s far more likely that the things we discuss on here make her exceptionally paranoid and she’s therefore convinced that anyone who looks at her is a secret tattler out to expose her.

Having said thattttttt. She’s fame hungry and wants everyone to think she’s a hot topic for a journalist when of course she’s nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I know it sounds ridiculous but her shadow is exactly the same across both of these videos. I think the one yesterday was a late afternoon video. The one today was earlier the same day. It’s hazier and looks more like morning. But it’s not 7am.

652EBE1F-623D-4DA4-BD96-1B161C9B828D.jpeg

26927C19-6130-4513-8E3F-C04845A10FF5.jpeg

Of course her shadow is the same. You know what I mean. She’s clearly got the same hair position and clothes on is what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She can try as much as she likes but she’s never going to get a happy ever after with Henry and the alpacas. They obviously don’t like him and are scared of him so it’s always going to be a case of separating them. Not ideal is it

Reactions: 20
Sick of her ' guyzzz just so obsessed' garbage.. Gotta brag about every little detail in her mundane world.
Her kids are no more special than any other children, they're just plastered on social media for weirdos to fawn over more.
Dad and I built this & that, big deal, no one cares. Go away to your NOT a farm & shut up about your dull, boring non aspirational life Sophie Rose Hinchliffe or however you spell it.

Reactions: 24
Here we go guyyyschhhhh the two versions together

Both versions can be added to the list of bullshit situations that did not occur. When she had the stupid H bricked into the house, and was carrying on about her forever home, how they would never move, blahhhhaaaaa blahhhhaaaaa blah, why say all that? For engagement, attention, and she is a lying bastard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.But after protesting so much about her forever home, she has to come up with another bullshit story, about having to move. Even her excuse is cringeworthy 'i was crying and telling acroninchdic I could fix it' *disclaimer* she may not have called her husband acroninchdic , I'm not sure how to quote properly, I'm still learnnnning guyzzzzzzzzz.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us Sopha.. Acorn Mannnz 😂😂😂

twit 🙄
ATV 👍🏻
Even she is trolling Inchdicacronmanz oi oi 🤣🤣🤣

It was at Christmas 2020.

The year they ''stayed home'' lol. She went out more times than the bin that year.

View attachment 1215762
Seriously, that fake flower horror show poppybelle installation is enough to scare anyone away. 🤣

This squirrel is bleeping freaky

View attachment 1215784
What ever happened to the paint by numbers Harem Scarem that she painted for Lenor's room????? Will it make the cut to Tend Farm or is being gifted to the special family that are moving into grace and favour Greyskull accommodation? Sofa, hunnnnnazzzz could you please address this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Holy bleeping tit, I browsed the Stacey Solomon thread just now. We are absolute darlings

I love Stace. She's a bloody grotty love mummy who gets involved with her little ones.

Don't compare Hinch to Stace. I'm being the worst person cos I can never compare. Rex is a curious little lad into everything. So obv Rose will be too. Ronnie is a little beaut of a boy who will find his way when he's ready. As for Len, he'll follow his big bro xx
I joined tattle for the SS thread, can’t even think why now, but that led me to look at Hinch and I quickly realised that this thread is where my people are!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.