Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie’s I think 🤣
I wondered that as I wrote it but couldn’t be bothered to check the wiki!
There was something about R on the list though. Maybe ‘talk to Ronnie’? Something inane that no one in their right mind would need to
put on a list!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow Soph where did you get your super cool wonky phone? You haven't been editing your pics again to make yourself look thinner have you?
Screenshot_20220420-184323_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
She needs to talk to her people about getting a new mop! That’s the older model. They have a better one now that separates the clean and dirty water. She’s missing out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hang on, when she showed his bed before it was against a wall!

Also this is just one massive undeclared ad for her Tesco bedding range

View attachment 1208514

Edit to add photo from 14th Jan
Also what wall is the bed on - unless she's changed the bed guard onto the other side which literally makes no sense.. it doesn't fit against the wall she previously showed it next to from January. Unless the pic is mirrored for some bizarre reason?

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what the trees are in tend farm? I did think they have Cherry Blossoms , if the trees are then they should be blooming or in bloom.. but hers aren't in bloom so how far back are her pre records ?

Also what's this bottle of cleaner. She has it in nearly every shot this morning tend cleaning the bedroom.
It's their lube 😅🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.