Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Soph I have a question.

What colour actually is the carpet?

Is it filtered, or have the stairs have changed colour?

E44517F2-4868-4C05-A940-FD1E15E8ACFE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
How many different types of wood is she going to cram into that house? I have a real thing about not mixing woods but maybe that’s just me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Back at Greyskull..... it’s hard to keep up, 6am Llama Lodge, then waxxxxxing the lampsssssh, then a trip to the Range to influence the hunzzzz to buy Schpringggg Bold, minkeeeeh and Schpontex cloffffssss now Clevvvva Lonni e 🙄

Pre-record because I doubt the Range would still be advertising Easter and Hot Cross buns on their board outside 🤥

FFS, Jimbobtinynob in his sweaty-micro balls-grey joggers-shorts 🔍 I took one for the team and zoomed in....No, absolutely nothing to be seen (except a sweat or pee patch 🤮) Why she felt the need to perv previously about him wearing suchlike is beyond me 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Hinch and Inch getting Ron to repeat words for them to constantly feed to the gram is disgusting. They are ‘story telling’ - last year they talked about Ron’s invisible speech, yet we have had Mrs Hinch publicly state that Ron can sing the ‘wheels on the bus’ and ask her about a man smoking. I feel they are using his delayed speech for their gain. It’s to gain public sympathy, build brand loyalty (brands like families) and it’s to portray them as a relatable and loving family who are doing their best for their child and anyone who dares to speak out about them must be trolls. No-one on Tattle says anything bad about Ron, yet his own mother does - says it all. She has called him naughty, slow and other negative comments PUBLICLY! She is the one who filmed him on the toilet! This should have been a PRIVATE moment for Ron. Just shows how fake their lives really are. Mrs Hinch has never shown true and genuine affection towards Ron - her cuddles, tickling and general being around him is just very awkward. Abby is more at ease and natural with him. I would say that Soph is happier with her pets. Ron is 100 percent being used for content and possibly another chapter of her meaningless memoir book. The fact that Mrs Hinch had to steal a quote from another mum about her autistic child and make it about Ron speaks volumes to me. Anyone who supported her on this and thought this was okay need to take a good look at themselves. No wonder Jamie’s family aren’t mentioned - they more likely disagree with how their grandchildren are being used on the internet - as part of the Hinch HQ marketing strategy.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm pissing myself laughing at her stories!
Oh Sophi e, your fucking ridiculous comical eyebrows!!! 😂 🤣
She looks like a dressshed down chavvy Drag Queen ffs! Been getting make up tips off your mate Titsalina Bumsquassschhh per chance? 😆
That hair needs a bloody good sort out, you'd think with her ill gained riches she would afford a trip to the salon to fix her brassy, two toned ssschrawww head.
I last wore my hair like that in 1990 (late teens!)

The lamp - good god, reminds me of a 1970's standard MoD issue for a military married quarter or the bottom half of Weepy Al's giant kitttchiin roll holder (aka -Victorian Dildo) 😂
French Chic? It looks basic & cheap!

The faces in her pre-recorded AD trip to Da Raaaange to sniff that yellow Daffodiwwwl muck has brought tears of laughter so I will faaaank the stupid bint for that! 😂
Eazzzy money innittttt schweet'arrt - now you've done an Advest for today you cleeevaaaah cunt 👏🏻
Encouraging your band of gullable hunnz to purchase more tatt they don't bloody need to line your pockets to fund more shit for you & pinch-an-Inch 🤢
Now fuck the fuck off! 😁🖕🏼

20220420_132950.jpg

20220420_133023.jpg
20220420_133145.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Picklelily

VIP Member
As if they're ever knocking on anyone's doors for info on her. She's so fucking boring. Other than the bbq lockdown, every other news article has just been lifted from her page. She's never papped in the wild etc. She's not interesting enough to have journos after her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What a lovely selection of followers Hinch has. (I’ve reported the bottom one.)

View attachment 1210861
That's bloody shocking!!! 🤢
She allows this to swell her numbers, posts photos and videos of her kids almost everyday ... yet has the nerve to demand an author and Mum whom SHE plagiarized (but has still refused to apologise to), take down a photo containing only her son's legs?
THIS is just one big reason you are detested by us Hinch! 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I wish I could believe her excitement over him saying his colours so beautifully, but she's only excited that it's content. That's all.

I'm confused too though... He was quite literally mute, what, 2 month ago? (or so we were led to believe) he's saying ALOT of things very quickly. Is that progression about right so quickly? I've never dealt with anything like this with my kids, but something seems... Off.... I'm not buying it you know

Reactions: 48

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I don't mean this nastily in any way, it's great Ronnie is now starting to talk (however I fully believe its been exaggerated in the past by Sophie and his issues weren't as big as she's made/is making out)
but I'm bored of seeing Ronnie say words now to be completely honest. He can say a few words.. OK nice one 👍🏻 cute at first ofcourse, but I've just rolled my eyes at Jamies stories. It's BORING. If that's all they have for content then it's time she leaves Instagram.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Soph, sorry to break it to you but the alpacas don't think of you as Mummaaa at all, you are merely Shrieking Carrot Woman. Hope that helps. 🥕🥕🥕

• Haha

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Can’t stop thinking was someone with her or not, I have a 3 year old and he’s constantly holding my hand in a shop or if I’m paying for my stuff I prop him in between my legs or in between my legs and the counter so he’s touching me/ in eye sight at all times.
Does she not know about James Bulger who got snatched from his mum in a shop within seconds??

Maybe I’m over cautious but that story terrifies me and is always in my head while I’m alone in a shop with him.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Guyyyyyschhhh I went out today!!

5 whole hours outside amongst people with both of my children! And no other adult help!

Feeling very proud of myself right now.

I was worried I’d get back and have loads to catch up on here, but I must say thank you Mrs Hinch for doing fuck all except ads all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 47