Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just occurred to me that all the benches and seats she has outdoors are where she goes off to 'av a faaaaaag innit. She's not out there pondering the meaning of life or owt, just puffing away.

Shall we have a game of Bingo on what this weekend will bring?

-A brag fest in involving panelling.

-A haul of plastic tat.

-Eye bleeping herself with a filter on.

- Slo Mo WW footage.

- Carrot batons.

- R saying something "for tha firsccht time evaa babe."

- *my wishful thinking addition* a spot of her in the wild.
I reckon something big-ish. Not a reveal or huge change but maybe a delivery or something new for the house.
I'm still really bleeping pissed off on behalf of Chris the mural man that she hasn't revealed it yet. Ffs it took him long enough, let the man share his art you twit.

Reactions: 38
Calling OG tattlers, who have suffered the most 😂

Did she usto take days off regularly when she first starting fleecing? I take it not as she was clawing at the coinz.

What post made her blow up anyone know?
genuinely curious 😂
I hate how the internet works why does it give the likes of her fame when she can’t be bothered anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's just occurred to me that all the benches and seats she has outdoors are where she goes off to 'av a faaaaaag innit. She's not out there pondering the meaning of life or owt, just puffing away.

I reckon something big-ish. Not a reveal or huge change but maybe a delivery or something new for the house.
I'm still really bleeping pissed off on behalf of Chris the mural man that she hasn't revealed it yet. Ffs it took him long enough, let the man share his art you twit.
If I was him I’m just tell her to duck off. She thinks she’s royalty. Hilarious

Reactions: 17
Friday and Saturday ssschoppers Ads and a heafty overload of reno bragging from Notafarm, maybe a vom lunch with Leonard? The bleeping Fluffheads & Disney music/power ballad to go with "I can't believe itttt guyyschh, I'm soooo blesssched!" 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re on a mat which is the same design as the Hinch pjs Ronni e has been wearing.

It’s yet another undeclared ad isn’t it?

6FBDB872-5793-485B-BA76-B94ECB06012C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The way Jamie mimicked Ronnie saying ‘blue’ - how bleeping awful.

It’s just as bad as Soph’s screeching.

It’s basic common sense that you just repeat the word back correctly, without drawing attention to their incorrect pronunciation.

My (early talking but lazy walking) 3.5yo still gets some sounds wrong, eg says lellow instead of yellow. I just repeat it in the context of the sentence and I certainly don’t belittle him for it.

Give it a try dumb and dumber.

R “blue” (in his own way)
J / S “that’s right, blue”

Paint a smile on your faces, say it clearly so he can hear the sounds, look at him so he can see your mouth and how it moves to form the word.

Can’t wait until he says “duck off with that phone”

• Heart
Reactions: 62
How many weeks ago did she say she can't wait to hear his little voice?

His doing brilliantly but would it be this quick and saying this much if he was completely mute? X
I was thinking this. It all seems suspiciously quick. I genuinely don’t know enough on the topic to really comment it’s just my bullshit senses tingling. So would like to hear from someone a bit more in the know. Could it be because he’s actually getting the stimulation he needs from nursery and they’re working with him. Or was it really not as serious as she made out?

Reactions: 19
I was thinking this. It all seems suspiciously quick. I genuinely don’t know enough on the topic to really comment it’s just my bullshit senses tingling. So would like to hear from someone a bit more in the know. Could it be because he’s actually getting the stimulation he needs from nursery and they’re working with him. Or was it really not as serious as she made out?
It all fits with the timing of nursery, I honestly believe that they have been a big factor.

He’s probably had some real attention for the first time in his life, people playing down at his level, letting him explore and lead. Talking to him in actual English rather than the tit that comes out of his parents’ mouths. People who are there to join in Ronnie’s world, rather than just using him to further their ‘careers’.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The way Jamie mimicked Ronnie saying ‘blue’ - how bleeping awful.

It’s just as bad as Soph’s screeching.

It’s basic common sense that you just repeat the word back correctly, without drawing attention to their incorrect pronunciation.

My (early talking but lazy walking) 3.5yo still gets some sounds wrong, eg says lellow instead of yellow. I just repeat it in the context of the sentence and I certainly don’t belittle him for it.

Give it a try dumb and dumber.

R “blue” (in his own way)
J / S “that’s right, blue”

Paint a smile on your faces, say it clearly so he can hear the sounds, look at him so he can see your mouth and how it moves to form the word.

Can’t wait until he says “duck off with that phone”
I hadn’t watched it with sound on. That made me sick,he needs someone to just reaffirm the sounds and give him some encouragement. Laughing, screeching and MIMICKING is not helpful and is frankly bleeping sad.

Exactly,she snatches everything off him so it's learnt behaviour, notice how he looks at Jamie at the end and says dad, unprompted. He obviously loves his dad. And I think she's grossly exaggerated Ron's speech needs
and weeping Jepetto snatches off of her! They’re a snatchy family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again, last year someone on here said Jamie looks like he bends over and looks at his bum hole in a tiny little hand held mirror. And I'll never not think of that comment, it's so true 😂😂😂😂
Should imagine he needs a magnifying glass to find his willy! Won't be finding that with a mirror! On another note how many fags a day is he on, his voice is gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well done Ron. Except Sofabot starts up when Inch makes the art club announcement. Very much a rehearsed and agreed on manner for her to be shown as a mum of the year.. feeling jealous of Stacey?
Inches story cuts off just as Ron says Dad. Ron begins to speak to JimBobNoKnob and everything is stopped.. what are they hiding , the truth of Ron's abilities.

Did anyone else notice Len hold the paint / marker pen to his ear like he was talking on the phone, that's telling about both of them being on the phone around the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t know what’s worse, her with her screeching every time the poor kid opens his mouth or bleeping inch mimicking his own son! I definitely reckon nursery can take all the credit for Ronnie coming on leaps and bounds with his speech now, unless she’s lied and there never was any speech delay?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Calling OG tattlers, who have suffered the most 😂

Did she usto take days off regularly when she first starting fleecing? I take it not as she was clawing at the coinz.

What post made her blow up anyone know?
genuinely curious 😂
She would never take a day off unexplained. Her army would go crazy if she didn’t post at her usual time in the morning. It was absolutely manic, really, post after post all day and night. I can’t recall when exactly she started with her days off, but she did take a long break off IG when Ronnie was born. It was blissful for all of us here. Then I think she and Stacey started having phone-in-the-drawer days, which was another ridiculous lie because she was caught liking blue-tick posts and such. She just couldn’t bothered with her loyal followers, that’s all. And it has slowly eroded to the current state of posting whenever she wants, pre recorded from at least a week prior, ads ads ads, brags brags brags, screeches at her kids and dorks around with the llamas. Without fail though, Inch comes to life and creeps us all out on her days “off.”

Reactions: 31
Well done Ron. Except Sofabot starts up when Inch makes the art club announcement. Very much a rehearsed and agreed on manner for her to be shown as a mum of the year.. feeling jealous of Stacey?
Inches story cuts off just as Ron says Dad. Ron begins to speak to JimBobNoKnob and everything is stopped.. what are they hiding , the truth of Ron's abilities.

Did anyone else notice Len hold the paint / marker pen to his ear like he was talking on the phone, that's telling about both of them being on the phone around the kids.
I thought the video cutting out when he said ‘Dad’ was suspicious too 🤨

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.