Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fakoffcunse

I love Ron!! He's a lovely, perfect, sweet little darling but I find it odd how he's gone from 0-100 in the last few weeks!! One minute she claims he's practically mute and the next he's saying heaps of words, and well done to him!!! But what???? Hinchey - if you're lying or exaggerating about your lovely child's speech needs, progression, development - whatever you wanna call it!! You're worse than I could ever imagine!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
As I celebrate my half century today, being the 70's child I am, and now a nusty old git - here's a re-worked Disco classic to the tune of 'Gloria Gaynor's I am what I am' 😄💃🕺
Screenshot_20220423-013011_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

remote_hummingbird

Sorry this has probably been covered but Daffodil and Vanilla?! What in the name of Satan?! The very thought of that as a scent makes me gag.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

cutlery

I was just having a look at her tagged posts and .. what are these captions all about?! This is from the same account btw. 🤭😂 - sopha isn’t your bestie😆
C7FE596B-AD86-4C85-BC4B-A1BBCA9CF308.jpeg
9D88A07E-2A04-47C5-8850-5B260A516225.jpeg
B31D4C94-E95B-4ED4-BACD-47E84C0BA4B8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Not actually time stamped is it though, Sopha? You just typed a time there and posted it about 2 hours after the supposed timestamp time. Fuck off were you doing anything other than snoozing peacefully in your bed of lies at 6am.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Just because you took longer than the others doesn't mean you failed"

No-one ever thought that Ronnie was 'failing' other than you two morons.

Stop using your son to make money, it's obscene.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lol Ronnie literally wasn't interested in the caterpillar apple.. He was more happy he got a strawberry that wasn't mushed into a pulp and mixed with eggs, lets be honest

Give the kid a fucking sandwich for once will you

• Haha

boundandgagged

VIP Member
My god her voice is excruciating, it goes right through me. I've been lurking since January but haven't been able to properly register until now, I've had so many things to say but couldnt, it's been frustrating to say the least. Above all else she really is a terrible mother but is 100% enabled by her family, those poor little boys, it breaks my heart. Also a terrible wife to Jimbobnonobslimeyslobgetajob, she is definitely not who he thought he was marrying but at the moment I guess the money is keeping him with her. I predict it will all go tits up at some point and I for one am here for it.

• Heart

Wonderwhispers2k19

Have we got any professionals on here that can answer why Ron's tone changes?

It's not just when he says Mum, it's when he says his colours too.
I've heard it before but assumed that was his tone of voice, or to do with the speech delay in that he was pushing the words out so his voice sounded almost muted/husky.

When he says Dad and Abi (and mum one time only) you can hear his actual voice, but once he's asked to speak it changes.
Is it because he's being put under pressure, or is it something else?

He said pink in a normal voice, but all the other colours in the muted tone.
To me he goes from free confident speech when left alone, to a really strange tone - in fact that tone only seems to come when Hinch talks to him

Not a professional at all but I imagine it’s to do with feeling pressured to perform, he’s no longer conversing with them he’s parroting what he knows they expect of him.

Same with how he was naturally babbling dadadadada on Inch’s story but because he wouldn’t stop pressuring he did respond with ‘mummm’ and then back to happily babbling.

They aren’t allowing him to naturally express himself, he isn’t a dog or animal or whatever, you shouldn’t train him to perform and reward with a cackle or treat or whatever ugh

Even your one Abi is like ‘and who am I?’ Not ‘ABIIII SAY ABIIIII’

It’s a conversation she’s inviting him into and not pressuring him

Anyway I’m not a professional but I am a parent and I am sad for those boys.
#getthemoffthegram

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Andioooop

VIP Member
Yet copies everyone’s ideas & quotes while photoshopping herself into someone completely different, ok hun
20E6419C-8CC9-41F4-977B-BB00B72D9855.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

mingeandbracket

Just for the side by side comparison....... Yesterday's Range visit definitely looks to be a pre-record from another day where a Tattler spotted Soph out in the wild. Wearing the same top with the exact same weetaix hairstyle. Again confirming she's never out alone....

Screenshot_20220414-225122_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220421-092359_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53