Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 4 stories of her buying random crap that she doesn’t need or hasn’t posted #ad for other than the Bold/Lenor she apparently “needs”. The smell is vile too, it smells like cat pee to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So is she trying to prove she goes out with Ronni e on her own for our benefit?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jesus christ she's really struggling for content if she's been paid to promote the range. I mean come onnnnnnnn, great shop but how completely pointless?

Someone give her a brush, she might aswell have dreadlocks

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So is she trying to prove she goes out with Ronni e on her own for our benefit?! 🤔
Wonder what Ronnie was doing while she was sniffing the bloody detergent, she didn’t take her eyes off her phone to look at where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 42
Ah daffodil and vanilla not selling well sofe? Glad you've been slipped £20,000 to go do a nice little ad for Lenor/Bold to get it shifted off the shelves in time for the new summer scent that will be out soon. Can't believe it's the first time you're smelling it though, your brand partner didn't send you any freebies? But then again, we saw it advertised by the other influencers and you just stuck some daffs on your table and never got around to showing the product so maybe they didn't send you any 🤷🏻‍♀️ weird.

Reactions: 47
That daffodil stuff is grim it smells awful and I love daffies. The white coasters she picked up in her pincers I have,I was shouting PUT THOSE DOWN. I mean is nothing safe from her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The look of disgust Ronnie gives her when she laughs at him pulling the trolley. 'Silly witch is laughing again'. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm sure that's my local branch of The Range. Thank fudge I rarely go there as those eyebrows are scaryyyyyyy af!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wish people would stop buying her stuff that’s all tested on animals anyway.

There are so much better brands they are cruelty free (which I’m glad she doesn’t advertise in a way…)

• Heart
Daffodils are pretty to look at but they smell horrible. And her eyebrows are so so bad, looks like she's got hold of Ron's fat paintbrush, dipped it in the black paint and painted them on. Seriously Sophie sort them out they look bleeping hideous but they give us all a laugh on here so maybe keep right on with them

Trip out just her and Ronnie, who was it yesterday that said she is never seen alone with him?! I don’t doubt Inch was there off camera though to look after him while she was filming

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder what Ronnie was doing while she was sniffing the bloody detergent, she didn’t take her eyes off her phone to look at where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jamie was defo there, she's just being a clever bleep pretending he isn't, she has never and will never take Ronnie somewhere alone.

Reactions: 63
To add, Many faces of Hinch.

What's going on with her hair. She has all these GHD products given to her and doesn't even look like she uses them
How old does she think she is?
I'm the same age as sofa and don't think I'd dream of wearing my hair like that these days.
I used to style my hair like that about 10 years ago.
To me it looks ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haven’t posted since ‘hinch farm’ was just a twinkle in inch and fredayahoo’s eye but had to comment on the fact she looks absolutely insane 😭😭😭😅😅😅 is that a filter she’s put on her face or is that hair and makeup ‘look’ she’s gone for today intentional? I don’t understand

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.