Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’de think with more than 4million followers her reels would have more views as her profile is open to the entire world
DE588323-6081-472B-8272-F646589FEC72.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or does it not seem a huge waste of money making everything so low down in these bathrooms. Kids grow so fast she'll have to replace it all.

Reactions: 26
You’de think with more than 4million followers her reels would have more views as her profile is open to the entire world
View attachment 1216003
I dont know how they sleep at night knowing 2 MILLION STRANGERS are watching their kids.

2 MILLION STRANGERS know the layout of their home.

2 MILLION STRANGERS know all the entry points of their home and can see what locks they have on the doors and lack of locks on their windows.

2 MILLION STRANGERS have access to hundreds of images of your 2 little boys.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Grid post been up for 2 hours ...not even cracked 36,000 likes and a measly 400 comments 🤪😏🤭
Credit card will be going into meltdown later to top the numbers up 💳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If there is tea to be spilt then I’m HERE for it!
My main issue with her is her idiot use of single use plastics, huge mixing chemicals and putting it into the water system…… seriously bleeping hate that. Think she should go eco and stop posting the kids but it’s sad what people will do for money.

I haven’t ever known her very closely so don’t have an overly amount of tea to spill. I just hate the whole influencer advertising market.

I wasn’t in her year group- I’m a year younger- but her and her friend Tanya were a real force to be reckoned with. Could be quite nasty and mock others, general Essex bitchy stuff, not a quiet anxious little innocent she makes out. She did business studies though I know that for sure- it’s definitely all been mapped out for her and jimbob to turn the ‘Mrs Hinch’ character into the money making scheme it has become.
Her mum was always quite nice in Morrisons though, I remember vaguely what happened with her parents, wasn’t until I looked her up and saw they’d got back together and was surprised. I do remember the fire incident and there were other kids in the road involved too I’m sure- not what she’s written is completely true- probably wanted to leave them out of it. Pretty sure there was like 5/6 girls all together playing with matches. Can’t remember precisely as heard things second hand.

• Wow
Reactions: 69
but her and her friend Tanya were a real force to be reckoned with. Could be quite nasty and mock others, general Essex bitchy stuff, not a quiet anxious little innocent she makes out
That figures. I can totally believe it, we all can. Nasty bitchy piece of work! She was probably a truly awful bully.
Her parents splitting up for a bit ties in with what our Fanny says.

Reactions: 25
All I got from the bathroom post was that the baby’s ensuite is massive and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it before.

I can’t even start on the neighbours story 🥴

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.