Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
You know what? I fucking love it when she goes AWOL and she gets absolutely shredded for her past mistakes on here! So funny, I wanted to add the most OTT lockdown gender reveal ever, Jamie dressed like a snooker player who’s still carrying a little holiday weight, cooking carbonara whilst Sophie pretended eat and be pleased it was a boy whilst Jamie was going mad OI oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii that thread was so funny, it went off and we were all gathered for it!
Also when she got called out by the Yale educated academic for plagiarism, and just added an edit to her grid post, I was so so so angry that night 😂😂😂😂 the shit she gets away with. She’s like Teflon

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Tui

VIP Member
Ronnie never had a dummy guyz
And all the other lies we have photographic evidence to the contrary

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Sausage90

VIP Member
Grinch is the kind of person who says they've got "flu" but still manage to go out.

If you had real flu you'd be contemplating whether wetting the bed is the better option than trying to get up out of bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

MaldonMalaise

Favourite Hinch moment: Hinch being completely unaware that Lee Ryan was taking the piss out of her when he mentioned her on his stories 🤣

favourite tattle moment:Father James. Makes me laugh every time!

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I know it was Xmas last year... but the "which celebrity couple is expecting a baby"

And the 2 gender reveal videos where both them looked shocked, both videos didnt feature Ron, , are the highlights for me! And probably was the turning point for me thinking she really didn't have a bond with Ron.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

tspnwn

'Pack a bag' 'take a trip' 'life's too short'

Oh will you fuck off you delusional twat!

Id love to go on a trip with my family for Christmas. I'd love to meet my niece for the first time even though she is almost 2. I'd love to see my family I've not seen since my grandads funeral.
But unlike you im taking precautions to try stop this pandemic so we have many more Christmases and memories together in the future, and protect myself as I'm high risk.
I'm hoping I'll get my holiday away next year, seeing as my once in a lifetime holiday was cancelled in 2020!

She honestly makes me so fucking angry!
First time I've actually commented here but yeah this is the one that's pissed me off enough to at last! Pack a bag? Take a trip? Life's too short? All well and good for you to say with all your money. Even if we weren't in the midst of a global pandemic, how lacking in self awareness do you have to be to not see how fucking smug that comes across at a time of year when some people can hardly afford a nice meal or ONE gift for their kids. Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Mejustme

VIP Member
What about when she fell down the stairs and broke her coccyx...Henry was so scared he shit himself all over the dining room floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
She’s so boring I only dip in every few days now so I’m playing catch up
There’s so many but the anniversary break old JimBobNoKnob planned. Moved from room to pod, cos she’s a madam. He went ALL out for her and she couldn’t even say she loved him. And then went to pet alpacas. I think she’s spent less time with her kids this year than me. And mine live 450 miles away 🤣🤣
Edit-mine are grown up. I’ve not just left them in Scotland to fend for themselves

• Haha
If she moves, do we think the neighbours will then sell their stories to the newspapers and join Tattle?

Neighbours of Mrs Hinch you are all very welcome here anytime.

• Haha

vibrant

If only they had something like a big Range Rover to drive them to the farmhouse aka new home…..oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 60