Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what? I bleeping love it when she goes AWOL and she gets absolutely shredded for her past mistakes on here! So funny, I wanted to add the most OTT lockdown gender reveal ever, Jamie dressed like a snooker player who’s still carrying a little holiday weight, cooking carbonara whilst Sophie pretended eat and be pleased it was a boy whilst Jamie was going mad OI oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii that thread was so funny, it went off and we were all gathered for it!
Also when she got called out by the Yale educated academic for plagiarism, and just added an edit to her grid post, I was so so so angry that night 😂😂😂😂 the tit she gets away with. She’s like Teflon

• Haha
Reactions: 64
You know what? I bleeping love it when she goes AWOL and she gets absolutely shredded for her past mistakes on here! So funny, I wanted to add the most OTT lockdown gender reveal ever, Jamie dressed like a snooker player who’s still carrying a little holiday weight, cooking carbonara whilst Sophie pretended eat and be pleased it was a boy whilst Jamie was going mad OI oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii that thread was so funny, it went off and we were all gathered for it!
Also when she got called out by the Yale educated academic for plagiarism, and just added an edit to her grid post, I was so so so angry that night 😂😂😂😂 the tit she gets away with. She’s like Teflon
The professor plaigorism was epic 🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her latest grid post. Where are the heart emojis Stace? Plus no response from Hinch back to her bestie. Yet has for some of the other blue ticks. Trouble in paradise 🤷🏻‍♀️
3C3EB0DA-6472-42BA-9C94-0036076A3086.jpeg

• Haha

it’s in the recap here, she was trying to be relatable by wiping her face with a nappy……

Wtf ?!?! Why ???? She's not wired up right

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right she’s been gone so long it must be an intentional hiatus to boost the engagement on whatever she’s planning to post next.
So it’s either a big new advertising deal or the expensive (freebie) holiday or the big move. 🤔

Reactions: 47
So new house incoming or we're leading up to a crying on the dog bed cryptic stories. Seems to happen whenever she goes missing for a few days

Her latest grid post. Where are the heart emojis Stace? Plus no response from Hinch back to her bestie. Yet has for some of the other blue ticks. Trouble in paradise 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 933355
Typical mean girl behaviour. She’s like a teenager.

“Look at the popular girl commenting on my stuff and I’ve not even replied” 🥱

She’s stuck in high school.

Reactions: 29
That one really pissed me off too! bleeping dumb sheep actually thinking she came up with the sentiments as well.

The 10 different gender reveals, none of which included Ronnie were weird and unintentionally hilarious! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right she’s been gone so long it must be an intentional hiatus to boost the engagement on whatever she’s planning to post next.
So it’s either a big new advertising deal or the expensive (freebie) holiday or the big move. 🤔
undoubtedly. Especially as it’s been seen that she’s online commenting and following. Nothing she does is without a motive. No doubt us nusty trolls will get the blame for her absence when in actual fact she’s already away / getting the new house ready for the big reveal. We’ve seen it all before.

Reactions: 18
Her latest grid post. Where are the heart emojis Stace? Plus no response from Hinch back to her bestie. Yet has for some of the other blue ticks. Trouble in paradise 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 933355
Do you reckon she’s gone into melt down because SS highlighted her BOYS. She’s clearly desperate for a girl, maybe she’s been triggered by that comment and madmafiddlefingers has had to come down her ironing again?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There was a time that her disappearence would have been Daily Fail headlines.
Now, nothing. Tic toc Sofa.

Reactions: 26
While I’m on a roll, here’s the scary looking hare. What it should look like to how Hinch painted it. #NailedIt 🤣🤣
This was epic. Didn’t she hang it up behind the door in her favourite child’s new nursery where nobody could see it?

it was the stuff nightmares are made of 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the tin labelling for me

god forbid the poor cow forgets where to put her baked beans

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zoom into a wooden door, with staircase like the one out of gone with the wind. (Showing my age there) all looking Hollywood Christmas style decorations, guysssssss look what Santa got lil ole me !!!!! I just carnt believe we are all here for Christmas. Zooms into a long table that can seat 50 people with two thrones for her and inch sat at the top.
Zooms out to a plaque saying minky manor !!!!!!!! Cause guysssss we all no it all started with ma minkayyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.