Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XNosey-parkerX

Dead cat gate, what was this?
I don’t know if I can do it justice 😂

On the virgin radio post, someone wrote a fairly innocuous comment. Hinch thought they were a troll, went through their page and saw they had a cat called Delilah and told her to go spend time with it. The lady came back to explain she was actually defending Hinch and Delilah was dead 😬. Comments were promptly deleted.
Spot on! I have the receipts 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Thetruth123

VIP Member
For me it’s the “there” video!!! I think this really did just cement in my mind just how odd , nasty , strange & scarily unhinged her behaviour really is!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 60

Sausage90

VIP Member
Why is she acting like Meet The Fockers?

You don't need to drive to your holiday home in a fucking Campervan. What a dickhead.

The kids carseats would be much safer in a car with front facing seats too!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if it was this year but I loved when she slapped herself because of a spider. I’m afraid of them too but I don’t hit myself like a raving lunatic lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hellooo nusty trolls. Oh boy are we in for some fun. I think we will need lots of receipts for this entire farcical event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Danielle0120

VIP Member
God she's hyped this trip up for no fucking reason. Driving to a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere... How plain. I was expecting Lapland, yano somewhere magical, somewhere Christmassy, not a farmhouse for no reason, you might aswell stay at home......... Or well, trip sounds shite, atv xx

I however, finish work later today then I'm off til the 10th YESSSSSSSSSS!

• Heart
  • Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
Also my favourite moment has to be when she spat the dummy out after explaining what charity was to all us dumb-dumbs 🤦‍♀️. Deleting her harvest festival boot display and having a breakdown about how she can't do anything right (not wrong there, hen) 🙈. Her absolute immaturity and true colours shone through that day. Only Soph could manage to make that ALL about her 👌

Also, let's not forget the fake tatas in the hottub photo shared by Father James 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Bunnykins

VIP Member
A motor home in December whilst recovering from “flu”
It’s like a fucking nightmare! 😂
Her Ron’s doll’s house will take up half the Van 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 57

liltatling

VIP Member
All time fave: Ronnie red gloves
This years fave: rubbing the nappy on her face and “Love you darlin’...” “Woo hoo hoo hooo”
Worst: the tend letter from the fan going through cancer treatment at the Michael Bolton concert

geordielass72

VIP Member
In other news, my PCR was positive so now that's me confined to barracks til the 28th.
All I have symptom wise is a head cold. No sore throat, no fever or anything and taste and smell all intact.
I'm.double jabbed and boosted and don't doubt that's helped it be as mild as it is.
So it's Christmas on my lonesome, I would have been working anyway so I'm missing out on 3 days double time wages wise. Gutted.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Sorry to digress, but even if Hinch is shite and missing, I just love that the threads continue on to the point you can't reply 😄

I remember back in the day (when I was a fan/before Tattle enlightenment) when she announced she was having a baby. Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshot of anything but I distinctly remember feeling a bit of respect for her because she had this ever-growing success. She stated that they hadn't decided just how much they were going to share of their unborn baby. That she would always be a home-cleaning account because it's what made her who she is, blah, blah, blah. Fans were obviously pleased for her to have a child and then came the likes... She forgot instantly about her own child's rights to privacy, their dignity. She shares everything, but only for the bottom line 💰💰💰

Using your own babies as cash-cows isn't okay. For anyone doubting that or saying she loves her babies in her own way, just stop it. She is putting them to work, against their will to help make her money. Take that out of the context of Insta (these platforms have maybe made you feel comfortable with seeing every aspect of children's lives online) and it's time to reevaluate.

Her kids are vulnerable and of an age where they can't advocate for themselves. Thats 100% abuse.

It's worse than the mammies online who share everything that their kids do. She has bought 4million followers. She buys fans, she exposes those little boys to god knows what and it is all for money. She doesn't respect herself or her family. Parents are meant to protect 😞 I know I'm preaching to the choir here but this is the basics of child protection, she's exploiting those boys for her own gain and she's getting more desperate with it as she becomes more irrelevant.

How bad is her marketing team? It's a fucking pandemic and she's a cleaning account with tend anxiety, surely she should be thriving and sharing how we can stay safe etc.
Noooo, her children are safe because her followers are all like extended family and 100% organic, not bought. I mean who else would have their best interests at heart if not uncle bumstretcher and good old aunty nipplebiter_10573?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Motorhome arrives - wearing pale grey tracksuit.
Decorates motorhome - white fluffy jumper
Claws lonnies head - wearing all black.
Ok hinch.

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
If it's anyting like her broken toe situation..

'I broke my toe' = I stubbed it slightly but will rush to hospital and hobble a bit for sympathy

'I've had flu' = I coughed once and felt a bit tired so spent 4 days on the sofa (what's new?)

'I'm just a hairdresser/woman who shines her sink' = a fame hungrey materialistic liar who's quite happy fleecing loyal sheep for as much as I can

• Haha

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
My favourite Hinch lie is the ‘I’m not a celebrity in any way shape or form’ 🤣
Hinch, we have evidence of your lies, so why do you keep on doing it! It must be exhausting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

IQ-of-a-ham-sandwich

My favourite was the clothes donation, taking her clothes out of the bag one by one and chucking them in the wet dirty recycling bin which had a massive out of order sticker on it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Curlysue101

My fav hinch moment was when she was cleaning a bib because it had a mark then went to show the end result but had shown a brand new bib straight out of the packet then went back on herself saying she’d made a mistake and picked the wrong bib up

• Haha
Reactions: 55