Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has not had the flu. 1. My mum had it and she was so delirious with pain and dehydration she started hallucinating I had to get the GP to do a home visit and give her something. Then December 2019 my partner got it, he lost consciousness and was coughing up blood he ended up in hospital.

Also if the farmhouse is big enough for multiple families why Is she going in a motor home and going to the lengths of decorating for Christmas? Im
Not following. Surely if it’s rural you’d want to go in the range.

Reactions: 24
More of those red balloons. Are we sure she didn’t get some from that company she followed. Hmmm.

Reactions: 14
Taken from thread page 48
Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Mrs Hinch Said : HOPING TO BUY OUR OWN ONE DAY, SO HENRY CAN COME WITH US.

Did they purchase the camper van from the hire company? It’s the same brand and reg as the September PeppER Pig trip.
I’m guessing he didn’t go as Peppa Pig World don’t allow dogs. She no doubt said this so all her sheep would say “oh yes”!

Reactions: 14
Maybe they are leaving Henry at home to guard Castle Greyskull, seeing she has advertised her house being empty for the whole Christmas period!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she wasn’t going to put a tree up as they’d be away over Christmas (but still home for most of December)… but decorates a motorhome for a quick blast out to the country. Woman’s gone mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
'Pack a bag' 'take a trip' 'life's too short'

Oh will you duck off you delusional twit!

Id love to go on a trip with my family for Christmas. I'd love to meet my niece for the first time even though she is almost 2. I'd love to see my family I've not seen since my grandads funeral.
But unlike you im taking precautions to try stop this pandemic so we have many more Christmases and memories together in the future, and protect myself as I'm high risk.
I'm hoping I'll get my holiday away next year, seeing as my once in a lifetime holiday was cancelled in 2020!

She honestly makes me so bleeping angry!
First time I've actually commented here but yeah this is the one that's pissed me off enough to at last! Pack a bag? Take a trip? Life's too short? All well and good for you to say with all your money. Even if we weren't in the midst of a global pandemic, how lacking in self awareness do you have to be to not see how bleeping smug that comes across at a time of year when some people can hardly afford a nice meal or ONE gift for their kids. Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I think she's already at the mystery destination, so decorating the motor home and things shifting about whilst she drives isn't an issue. It's not actually going anywhere else. Jamie and the boys are sleeping in that while Sofa and 1st born have the farmhouse x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the duck is this wet wipe asking for suggestions for things to take away… when only like a month ago she brought out a blank notebook to make lists? Does she not even use her own stuff she’s selling? duck me. I’ve had Christmas lists for the kids in my phone notes from September and I tick off as I buy, or else remove and replace with something else, cos they they keep changing their minds ha. Surely any other person going away over Xmas would have made lists a long time ago.
She's begging for engagement 😴 can't be easy with millions of tend followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Literally thought I'd gone colour blind looking at this profile. 🙄🙄 How on earth people can find this Hinch inspired look appealing I do not know. And to then filter it in even more grey. Urrrggghh so bland. 🤮🤮

Screenshot_20211220_182411.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Flu my arse. I have a comprimised immune system and I have a chest infection. I also have 4 kids and people coming for Xmas and it’s Christmas in 5 days. Yesterday I had to go to the emergency out of hours gp and I have been horizontal for 3 days as I am now on antibiotics with an open appointment back to OOH GP in case I need to be hospitalised. It’s not covid, I’ve had that and I’ve been triple jabbed. I also had my flu jab on Thursday with a slight cough which is where we think this full on chest infection has come from.
we have eaten most of the Christmas chocs, some nuts, some crisps and I’m not sure I’ll be able to get out and get more but who cares? I’ll be at home and hopefully we’ll enough to cook and enjoy the day. She wouldn’t know flu if it crawled out of jimbobstinkyknob flip flop

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She put up a suggestion box, remind her what she needs to take. I’ve told her plenty of lateral flow tests, keep the locals safe wherever you’re going 😂
Don’t expect a response

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.