Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becca1995

I think she's scared to stop, if it worked when he was little she'll be petrified to stop even if he doesn't need it. Itll be like routine to pour it down his gob... Calpol used to often be on the side aswell, probs cos it worked for one unsettled night, so now thinks it's miracle juice for a good nights sleep even when they don't need it.
I understand it if your breastfeeding cos obv cnt control the speed so might make bab windy etc but.....

Reactions: 4
not necessarily, I don’t imagine the company will have a huge amount of different vehicles and they may well have booked the same one as they know it suited them for sleeping etc

Not one to defend Hinch whatsoever, but having worked in car hire for 13 years I’d be confident to say it is very possible that it’s a rental.
The only problem with this is that last time they hired it they weren’t allowed to take Henry…. This time he’s going with them!? 🤔

Reactions: 3

MissBijou

Chatty Member
Poor love, it IS exhausting have to pick up your phone and put a message to your sheep telling them you’re not feeling well. She used all her energy liking and following new accounts and was too wiped out to let them know ❤

Edit to fix typo
Oh my life where is your picture from?! Brilliant

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Snow spray on the windows and hooks on the interior.... She is so disrespectful to that motor company... Unless she's keeping it! By the way when fat head pulls off thee driveway all that stuff is gonna go flying lol
Can anyone number plate check?

Is this the one they had last time maybe they do own it!

NewZealandEr

WHY DOES YOUR SON STILL NEED GRIPE WATER!!! Hes 6 months ffs.
Thought it was a bottle of voddy 🍸

Moderator repost in comment;

If you make a new thread, please request this one be locked by hitting report.

Reactions: 1