Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's disgusting how she treats the sheep!! And they don't even see it. Can't even be bothered to let them know she's taking time away.

Reactions: 25
I think it's disgusting how she treats the sheep!! And they don't even see it. Can't even be bothered to let them know she's taking time away.
Exactly. Last few weeks have been very ad heavy. She’s filled her contractual obligations. Earned her money and fucked off for a prolonged Christmas holiday.

There was a time when she wouldn’t even take one day away from the gram without giving her sheep a heads up. Shows how complacent she’s become. Doesn’t give a toss.

Reactions: 44
All the talk of possible Lapland visit ...is anyone watching 22 kids and counting? Can you imagine Hinch trying to deal with all those kids on a trip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How pathetic do these Hinchers look standing holding the Bible, I mean notebook. In their lounge sets and grey dull rooms.

All the talk of possible Lapland visit ...is anyone watching 22 kids and counting? Can you imagine Hinch trying to deal with all those kids on a trip 🤣
I used to be on a Facebook parenting group with the mother, and that woman and the father have their heads screwed on. Hinch wouldn't know what to do. Hinch would in booked into a mental institution.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, Mr Horsey comes home and you lot have gone through threads like wildfire and Hinch has fucked off. Wild times 🤣. Don’t think I’ll get the chance to catch up somehow…..what have I missed?!
Yey! He's home!! Fab news!
Hope you're all doing okay. ❣

I would love to know when her gleam contract is up for renewal. I mean, why would they want to renew it. Her content is now diabolical. she swans off for 4 days, and when she does post it's 90% ads.

Reactions: 19
When Sopha was in demand she could get away with having days off and all her sheep would be worrying about her etc. But she needs to be careful doing it now as I think people are getting bored of it and are happy to watch other Instagram stories instead. There are so many new cleaning and home pages now with fresh content. Sopha is easily replaced and her lack of content is just making it easier for her competitors to steal her crown.

Reactions: 34
Me and my mum were in Tesco earlier and she picked up the hinch list ‘book’ and went ‘oh god not that stupid cow’ 😂 and then opened it up and went what the duck there’s nowt in that is she tekin piss’ 😂 I just said don’t get me bloody started. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oi oi you nusty lot.

Where’s she buggered off to then? I haven’t missed very much, have I! As boring as ever!

Reactions: 10
She’s fucked right off hasn’t she! Haven’t been on for a few days but I’m looking forward to a good week of banter with you lot!
And I must say if she doesn’t move house even I will be a tad pissed off! I want her to bite off more than she can chew!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s either moved house or on holiday somewhere. She doesn’t deserve any followers. She (& Jamie) only cares about making money from them - the sooner they realise this the better.

Reactions: 21
I'm telling you, the house move isn't happening in time for Christmas (or at all!) so she's scrambling for content. The tree was going to be the montage that revealed the house, but she's had to post it as is. The dolls house has been conveniently forgotten about. And she's gone AWOL, crying in the dog bed about it all.

Or they've got COVID but that's a banned word in the Hunch house.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.