Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it now. It will be set up to film her reaction “Do you like this house babez… Well becoz your work SO hard I bought it for youuuuu”
and she will cry.
And it will be a christmas miracle
Get a life. Better yet. Get a job
With Leona Lewis - A Moment Like This playing over the montage.

Ohhhhh I can't believe it's happening to meeeee. Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like thisssshhhh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
She can’t buy a house in the middle of nowhere, where would Freda live?! What if Soph has ironing that needs doing or kids that need parenting?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It doesn’t make sense- why the motor home if you’re staying in a farmhouse 🙄🙄🙄 drive in your car 🚗

Reactions: 38
I don't get it? I thought a motor home was what it's called 🙄 why hire one just to drive to her new farm house!! Wish I had money just too throw away like this prick 😡

Reactions: 24
If only they had something like a big Range Rover to drive them to the farmhouse aka new home…..oh wait
Or a nice Audi that they didn’t buy!
Blimey that was 2 Christmases ago when she screwed up and posted that photo of the front of the house with the shiny new Audi parked outside! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just in case you weren’t aware guyzzsh Sophie PAID to take her pov family away, she PAID for it, Sophie PAID (all while defo not having covid 👀)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s literally wasting so much money on a farmhouse stay and motorhome when she could just stay at home like a normal person, Christmas is such a tough time financially for so many people and she’s just throwing money away like it’s nothing 🙄🙄

Oh sorry it’s all gifted so that makes everything okay

• Heart
Reactions: 34
FFS little relatable soph is back isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😤😤😤
Flu isn't something you get over in 4 days why is she lying????!! She's not been ill - just been awol to drum up engagement for the holiday..."what a trooper Mrs Hinch is making Xmas special for her kids when she's had flu" kinda thing 🤢🤢
And Old Jamie Inchmas turning up with the motorhome has gotta be a pre-record🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 31
Why did she need to hire a campervan to drive to a farmhouse? She has a range sat on the drive which will do the job.

Reactions: 29
I don’t get what the trip is? A big duck off caravan to a farm house in the middle of nowhere? Like, I’d understand if it was a long drive somewhere across Europe or wherever (somewhere snowy maybe?) but she’s made it sound like they’re popping down the road to a random farm house. Could you be bleeping bothered 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So many questions just on the logistics first of all…

but then I remember it’s all lies, so it doesn’t actually matter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely her shoppers - especially those with that use motor homes to go on holiday - must be thinking why is she using an expensive motorhome just to drive to a holiday home. She has a 4x4 and her family all have cars. It doesn’t make sense unless the motorhome has been gifted for publicity! Now that would make sense.

Reactions: 28
In other words they've bought the motor home to drive to their new farmhouse 🙄
Why else would someone 'hire' a motorhome to drive to a farmhouse?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.