Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s a hard knock life for Sofa 🙃 as if she picked that song after bragging about going on her jollies when so many are struggling

Reactions: 25
I just showed my husband this and he said how can he eat like that? He looks like he’s in intensive care 😂🤢

I’m sorry but I cannot believe the state of his socks? How FILTHY must her floor be??? 🤢🤢🤢
Or he’s been running around outside in his socks. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Eta - or it’s a random pre record that was taken post soft play or post being at a party where he was running around in socks. Know what I mean? I see those feet and think soft play feet 😉😉

Reactions: 21
‘He makes me laugh so much’ yeah we’ve witnessed you cackling at the poor boy for everything he does Sopha 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Wonder why the dogs allowed in the camper now, even tho it’s the same one as before.

Reactions: 26
God she's hyped this trip up for no bleeping reason. Driving to a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere... How plain. I was expecting Lapland, yano somewhere magical, somewhere Christmassy, not a farmhouse for no reason, you might aswell stay at home......... Or well, trip sounds shite, atv xx

I however, finish work later today then I'm off til the 10th YESSSSSSSSSS!

A farmhouse that looks just like Ronnie’s tend Christmas dolls house, full of alpacas? Oh look… they’ve moved 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Looking past rons black socks and the fact he's laid down eating sausages (I mean parenting trophy to Soph 👍🏻) , I think he looks adorable and comfortable instead of his usual anxious self.

I just showed my husband this and he said how can he eat like that? He looks like he’s in intensive care 😂🤢

I’m sorry but I cannot believe the state of his socks? How FILTHY must her floor be??? 🤢🤢🤢
She mopped a few month back and the water she tipped out into the sink was FILTHY like proper black water... I know Henry won't help with muddy paws especially in winter but he shouldn't track in enough dirt to have the water filthy. We take shoes off at the front door, shoes aren't allowed in the house. Nothing makes me cringe more

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Sorry if this has already been mentioned - I’ve not had chance to keep up today, because - you know…. I’m busy with my kids…..

what a way to advertise that your house is going to be empty - what a muppet!

Reactions: 20
There's poor little Ron being babysat again by the we decided to go for it guysssssch Sky TV ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Looking past rons black socks and the fact he's laid down eating sausages (I mean parenting trophy to Soph 👍🏻) , I think he looks adorable and comfortable instead of his usual anxious self.

She mopped a few month back and the water she tipped out into the sink was FILTHY like proper black water... I know Henry won't help with muddy paws especially in winter but he shouldn't track in enough dirt to have the water filthy. We take shoes off at the front door, shoes aren't allowed in the house. Nothing makes me cringe more
I guess at least she showed real life dirt rather than cleaning her clean bathrooms not that I’m sticking up for her in any way 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In other words they've bought the motor home to drive to their new farmhouse 🙄
Why else would someone 'hire' a motorhome to drive to a farmhouse?

New motor home to park in the new gravel drive at the new “Ronnie’s tend dollhouse” farmhouse mansion with tend alpacas because theres no way she’s clearing up their tit! Way to go Jim, duck Santa up for Ronnie. He will know it’s you by the skanky feet being out you absolute tool! Yep, he’s going to believe in Santa from now on.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.