Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Bingo counters’ was truly truly unhinged behaviour. It’s one of the oddest things I’ve ever seen someone do.
And I used to work as security in a bingo club (trust me, people get proper fighty over the fruities!) but I’ve never seen anyone lob a load of counters over themselves before.
This too was the biggest what the duck moment for me. Bizarre attention-seeking behaviour!

Reactions: 26
The weird dancing at Stacey’s baby shower! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112
My favourite Hinch moment of the year was the elaborate trip to the fairground on the bus complete with disapproving old ladies, Ronnie asking about roll ups and her disappearing mum and niece.
Don’t forget the fast and furious bus ride 🔥
“Still a duster”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry to digress, but even if Hinch is shite and missing, I just love that the threads continue on to the point you can't reply 😄

I remember back in the day (when I was a fan/before Tattle enlightenment) when she announced she was having a baby. Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshot of anything but I distinctly remember feeling a bit of respect for her because she had this ever-growing success. She stated that they hadn't decided just how much they were going to share of their unborn baby. That she would always be a home-cleaning account because it's what made her who she is, blah, blah, blah. Fans were obviously pleased for her to have a child and then came the likes... She forgot instantly about her own child's rights to privacy, their dignity. She shares everything, but only for the bottom line 💰💰💰

Using your own babies as cash-cows isn't okay. For anyone doubting that or saying she loves her babies in her own way, just stop it. She is putting them to work, against their will to help make her money. Take that out of the context of Insta (these platforms have maybe made you feel comfortable with seeing every aspect of children's lives online) and it's time to reevaluate.

Her kids are vulnerable and of an age where they can't advocate for themselves. Thats 100% abuse.

It's worse than the mammies online who share everything that their kids do. She has bought 4million followers. She buys fans, she exposes those little boys to god knows what and it is all for money. She doesn't respect herself or her family. Parents are meant to protect 😞 I know I'm preaching to the choir here but this is the basics of child protection, she's exploiting those boys for her own gain and she's getting more desperate with it as she becomes more irrelevant.

How bad is her marketing team? It's a bleeping pandemic and she's a cleaning account with tend anxiety, surely she should be thriving and sharing how we can stay safe etc.
Noooo, her children are safe because her followers are all like extended family and 100% organic, not bought. I mean who else would have their best interests at heart if not uncle bumstretcher and good old aunty nipplebiter_10573?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
My 2021 moment has to be all of the elaborate bump hiding. Of course. And the reveal of the Astroturf that had been installed at least 5 months prior.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Sorry to digress, but even if Hinch is shite and missing, I just love that the threads continue on to the point you can't reply 😄

I remember back in the day (when I was a fan/before Tattle enlightenment) when she announced she was having a baby. Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshot of anything but I distinctly remember feeling a bit of respect for her because she had this ever-growing success. She stated that they hadn't decided just how much they were going to share of their unborn baby. That she would always be a home-cleaning account because it's what made her who she is, blah, blah, blah. Fans were obviously pleased for her to have a child and then came the likes... She forgot instantly about her own child's rights to privacy, their dignity. She shares everything, but only for the bottom line 💰💰💰

Using your own babies as cash-cows isn't okay. For anyone doubting that or saying she loves her babies in her own way, just stop it. She is putting them to work, against their will to help make her money. Take that out of the context of Insta (these platforms have maybe made you feel comfortable with seeing every aspect of children's lives online) and it's time to reevaluate.

Her kids are vulnerable and of an age where they can't advocate for themselves. Thats 100% abuse.

It's worse than the mammies online who share everything that their kids do. She has bought 4million followers. She buys fans, she exposes those little boys to god knows what and it is all for money. She doesn't respect herself or her family. Parents are meant to protect 😞 I know I'm preaching to the choir here but this is the basics of child protection, she's exploiting those boys for her own gain and she's getting more desperate with it as she becomes more irrelevant.

How bad is her marketing team? It's a bleeping pandemic and she's a cleaning account with tend anxiety, surely she should be thriving and sharing how we can stay safe etc.
All the above and more, so sad she feels the need to exploit her Children for fame and fortune, there's going to be a lot of damaged adults out there in years to come, I'm glad I'm old and can look back at actual photographs with the kid's 😂 social media has made fame hungry, greedy monster's out of people Grinch will have a lot to answer for in years to come.

Reactions: 23
I never understood why a “cleaning account” like hers takes time off now she could of shared helpful content on the run up to Christmas with time saving hacks or cleaning hacks….

The oven clean

How to fit everything in the fridge (without having to buy a second fridge for the occasion 😂 still can’t believe she did that one year).

How to sort and tidy toys to declutter ready for the in pour of new ones.

Fridge clean

You know the basics but that her dumb followers might find helpful this time of year instead her content is just ad ad ad undeclared ad gifted add ad with a bit of Ron shaming it’s absolutely bizarre
I know she’s a pain in the arse but Lynsey QOC has been really good for this

Reactions: 11
I thought the most relatable picture of her was when they were photographed with a trolley of shopping and he was meant to have been pulled out of the bookies and she had a face like thunder walking behind him. They looked like a pair of chavs I’m sure there is a photo somewhere I’ll try and find it

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It was the throwing flour at the car for me.
One of two things happened here.
She had a rare moment of realisation that her relationship with her firstborn is wooden, artificial & unnatural and she perhaps wanted to do something most unlike her in attempt to bond with her son.
Or severe manic episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
For me it’s the “there” video!!! I think this really did just cement in my mind just how odd , nasty , strange & scarily unhinged her behaviour really is!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 60
I don't know if it was this year or not but the tesco tomato will always win for me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Do you think she's disappeared because she's moving to the farm mansion? We haven't seen an awful lot of the house lately just corners.

Reactions: 28
My favourite moment would be, when she handed Tracey a sweet out of the packet instead of having the decency to offer the packet. hinchnomanners lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Oh my days reading this made me realise how Kate to the party I am!

I've missed some absolute belters by the sounds of it! ! Im Def going to have to go back through previous threads!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.