Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange choice of words. If you were going on holiday wouldn't you just say "still trying to finish packing"
Oh yeah they're definitely moving house. Nobody needs a bleeping snack stop if they're just packing to go on holiday. She must think her sheep are complete idiots. TBH they are if they still believe a word she says. Can't wait for them to wake the duck up, stop buying in to her shite and she can no longer afford the upkeep of whatever pile they've bought because lets be honest, neither of them have any real talent and they've both been unemployed for the last couple of years. And there's no way she'd let Jimbob go back to work full time leaving her to actually parent their children on her own. The number of likes and the amount of bots she buys says it all. As soon as the companies she works with flogs tat for wake up and realise all her followers are fake, she'll lose them too. I've seen instagrammers with much smaller followings advertising MUCH higher end stuff. Things like perfumes and designer goods. She can't even do a make up video without filtering the duck out of it. And she can't do live TV or live radio without messing up. Basically she's fucked and it won't be long until her downfall. And we're all here for it.

Go cry in the dog bed about that one Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I love the tattle speculation on where she’s been, Most likely scenario is that all we see for the next week, are pre-records because she’s already on holiday 😁

Reactions: 15
Can buying a new home, going on holiday, spending £££ on pointless tat help you have a relationship with your own children?? Asking on behalf of someone xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who the duck arses about making cat sick concoctions when you are going away for Christmas/packing up a house to move?

Personally I can’t think of anything worse than going away at Christmas with young children, I would find it so stressful but then again I don’t have my mum on call 24/7 to look after me & wipe my arse (and do my ironing)

Plus IF they are going away & get burgled then their house insurance will be invalid as she has announced it for all to see!
I'm sure she did the same thing last time they went away - vom baking 🤮🤮- cos we were all joking about that was why inch blocked the bog🤢🤢⚠⚠
.....though she prob filmed that days or weeks ago🙄🥱

Reactions: 12
Another uncertain Christmas with more people and families than ever using food banks and she’s glorifying that she’s hired another campervan for Christmas. So relatable once again.

My friend died suddenly on Saturday leaving her husband and her son who is 7. She was 44. They don’t have much so they are coming to us for Christmas, I can’t leave them alone in the middle of the nightmare they are living and this bleep is claiming she’s had flu for 4 days and is now going away for Christmas. She boils my piss. Utterly bleeping clueless.

She really hasn’t thought that campervan through at all given the time of year. It ain’t going to be tropical in that van whatsoever.
Hi, im so sorry to hear that, it’s awful. I was widowed at a young age, please direct your friend to the charity WAY (widowed and young) , they can provide support and contacts in the area. There is a really supportive Facebook group too. It’s helped me so much being able to talk to people who just “get it”.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi, im so sorry to hear that, it’s awful. I was widowed at a young age, please direct your friend to the charity WAY (widowed and young) , they can provide support and contacts in the area. There is a really supportive Facebook group too. It’s helped me so much being able to talk to people who just “get it”.
I’d second WAY, I have two friends who were sadly widowed in their 30s and it’s been a lifeline

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't forget..

Your notebook so you can tick things off you need to take.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I give it an hour or two and they’ll be the ‘look at all the mess guysccchhh. Ron is so naughty’ post 🙄
Quick pre-record clean of the already clean shower. Some rancid pastry lunch, then a quick smash and grab in HB for a last minute shop. Or, will it be a build up to the big house reveal 🧐
Ahh the rancid pastry lunch made an appearance ✔😂
I definitely think there’s more to the motor home. Who even does that over Christmas?! 😂🎄

Reactions: 10
Why would you take a ducking huge Christmas tree display stand in a motorhome where you have to be careful with space

Reactions: 21
Who on earth goes away in a campervan with two small children in the middle of what is covid chaos?! And to top it off encourages others to do the same! She’s incredibly selfish and irresponsible

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Rumour has it we’re going back to step 2 as of 27th December. No overnight stays, no mixing with other households indoors, only one other household or six people outdoors .... good luck with the holiday Hinch 👍🏻

Reactions: 19
I'm confused? If you've shelled out for a massive farmhouse? Why do you need a motor home 🤣

Reactions: 16
Don’t forget:
The treehouse you’ve bought your son for Xmas
The dolls house
Your moon bump for round 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.