Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
The build up to the motorhome announcement is abit like when you open a door on a celebration advent calender and it's a fucking bounty.

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Naturally Plump Lips

My fave Hinch moment was that mad dash to a food bank at 7pm after getting flack for accepting all that just roll stuff. Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 83

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
My 2021 moment has to be all of the elaborate bump hiding. Of course. And the reveal of the Astroturf that had been installed at least 5 months prior.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

katetotheparty86

My favourite memory was when she rubbed a filthy nappy all over her face to appear like a run down, relatable mum.

That, or when Jamie put his wedding suit on for a gender reveal.

Good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 80

horseybox1982

VIP Member
That is the entertainment I needed this evening 🤣

Ahhhhhhh he’s home! I’m so happy for you! Kids must have exploded with excitement ❤
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 79

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Why though does she need a motor home if they are staying in a farmhouse?? Why can't they use the car to drive to the farm

• Haha
Reactions: 76

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Another uncertain Christmas with more people and families than ever using food banks and she’s glorifying that she’s hired another campervan for Christmas. So relatable once again.

My friend died suddenly on Saturday leaving her husband and her son who is 7. She was 44. They don’t have much so they are coming to us for Christmas, I can’t leave them alone in the middle of the nightmare they are living and this cunt is claiming she’s had flu for 4 days and is now going away for Christmas. She boils my piss. Utterly Fucking clueless.

She really hasn’t thought that campervan through at all given the time of year. It ain’t going to be tropical in that van whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
My favey Hinch moment this year was when she broke her toe twice in one year and both times it magically healed within a day and was never spoken about again, but she was then seen walking around perfectly well in normal shoes in a couple of days both times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75

KatieK30

So it’s the exact same motor home from her Peppa Pig trip. Same reg and same leaking pipe on the side, leaky pipes surely would be something a hire company would look in to and repair for safety 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️. So did you hire it Hinch? Or did you buy it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Newbie here, although I've been lurking for a couple of weeks.
Can't believe I got sucked into the Hinch crap at the beginning. Well & truly had my eyes opened for some time - it's infuriating the way she behaves. The greed, lies, the way she has treated Ron.... She could be doing so much good with her platform & is nothing but a talentless Jus'Rol chav sharing a brain cell with Jimbobnojob off on their hols flaunting their tatt during what seems to be a state of near lockdown. I think so many have had the wool pulled from their eyes & much more to come!
By the way you lot seem so lovely & hilarious! xx

PS: If she did a test maybe it would look something like this? .... 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 71

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Not sure if it happened this year but when Hinch and Oi oi saveloy were banging pots and pans and whooping maniacally like they were at a concert during the 1 min clap for the NHS. And then proceeded to NEVER mention covid or the pandemic before or after on their stories like it wasn't happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
Mine are:

1. Photoshopping red gloves onto Ronnie’s hands while he was outside.

2. Decorating Lennie’s nursery in the same style as Ronnie’s but in beige.

3. Wearing a wedding dress to Ronnie’s first birthday party.

4. Tidying her fridge and putting everything in those silly container box things.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Dead cat gate, what was this?
I don’t know if I can do it justice 😂

On the virgin radio post, someone wrote a fairly innocuous comment. Hinch thought they were a troll, went through their page and saw they had a cat called Delilah and told her to go spend time with it. The lady came back to explain she was actually defending Hinch and Delilah was dead 😬. Comments were promptly deleted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

dollypumpkin

😂😂😂😂 hired a motor home to drive to a country house in the middle of nowhere. What the fuck? Just go in one of your expensive cars you weapon 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

taboodle

What’s with the radio silence…
I’ve been awol for over a week as my beautiful border terrier sadly passed away Monday after a very short illness .. I’m devastated .. I’m starting to come to terms with it now and thought I’d pop back onto my fave page to see what’s been happening xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
The ending of this video still gets me, what is she doing?? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67