Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snow spray on the windows and hooks on the interior.... She is so disrespectful to that motor company... Unless she's keeping it! By the way when fat head pulls off thee driveway all that stuff is gonna go flying lol
Can anyone number plate check?

Is this the one they had last time maybe they do own it!

Reactions: 3
Eventually caught up! That was eventful… people keep mentioning her blood condition? What’s that? I thought she had a negative blood type from her stories about anti-d injections when pregnant but is there more to it? Just cos I’m nosey…

Reactions: 6
C
Can anyone number plate check?

Is this the one they had last time maybe they do own it!
someone commented earlier they know the people who run the van company and it’s definitely rented. Can’t remember who was a few ones back on this thread.

Reactions: 7
She’s making out like they are staying in the van when all they are doing is driving to a 100 bedroom house somewhere. Sounds like she has paid to rent it for the whole family. I’m shocked they are actually seeing James long for Jamie’s family.

Reactions: 23
She’s making out like they are staying in the van when all they are doing is driving to a 100 bedroom house somewhere. Sounds like she has paid to rent it for the whole family. I’m shocked they are actually seeing James long for Jamie’s family.
are they though? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
OMG totally off topic but I thought the words were it’s a hard enough life for us 😳😳😳😳 I feel like a right idiot 🤣
Firstly, I LOVE misheard lyrics. My friend was always the best for it - Britney's "You Want a Piece of Me?" It's in the title, but hey were convinced it was "You wanna a piece of meat?" 😂😂

Secondly, it's the ghetto anthem from the musical Annie. I'm guessing she's trying to use it in some sort of hilarious way 🙄 as if Ronnie's hard up in his wee beanbag living the life.

There's more lyrics about how they don't know who santa is, how their tummies are empty and they have no hope for tomorrow. Bit tone deaf with the story that came out about wee Arthur and Star 😔 We wouldn't expect anything less from number one comedian, Sopha!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ill tell theur, if she's comin ta Yorksha ill av 'a wi' uz whippet 'n flatcap.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I’d rented my van to someone and they started shoving command strips on the walls, destroying the window seals with those candy canes and spraying the windows, I’d be right pissed off.
Rules don't apply to her, she can just cackle and throw money at her problems

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't want you up north, come near Yorkshire and I'll boot you up the arse back to Essex
I'm thinking Ashlin Farm Barns in Lincolnshire where Stacey Solomon stayed, they are luxury holiday cottages but are huge. There are several of them, all near each other, so she could have easily rented a few. Emily Norris has also stayed their twice and Soph follows Emily too. I can just imagine her booking there as it's a safe bet, with friends having stayed there, plus it's not massively far away. She's not following the account, so just a random guess.

Also, what's the point decorating the van like that, everything is going to go flying, it's actually dangerous! Also dangerous the fact she has an elf partially on the hob.

Reactions: 22
Just nipped down to the Scottish Borders and placed some of those massive concrete boulders in place.
The grinch ain’t getting in here 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm thinking Ashlin Farm Barns in Lincolnshire where Stacey Solomon stayed, they are luxury holiday cottages but are huge. There are several of them, all near each other, so she could have easily rented a few. Emily Norris has also stayed their twice and Soph follows Emily too. I can just imagine her booking there as it's a safe bet, with friends having stayed there, plus it's not massively far away. She's not following the account, so just a random guess.

Also, what's the point decorating the van like that, everything is going to go flying, it's actually dangerous! Also dangerous the fact she has an elf partially on the hob.
That’s a good shout.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.