Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NewZealandEr

Another favourite of mine is when she and Jimbobnojob went to that ridiculously over the top hotel suite and he said something like “I love you babe” and she said “woo hoo ooo” (quotation marks added for authenticity because we know Sopha loves a good quote 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Whatapalaver

Well that’s their insurance invalidated - flip flops are not appropriate driving shoes and no insurer would pay out if you were proven to be wearing flip flops to drive and had an accident. ALL THE FUCKING VEST, MATE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Sazz1006

VIP Member
What about that cringing podcast with SS when they were talking about sex and she said she didn’t like looking at ‘dillies’ unless they were ready 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

SpritzerTime

Guyz, life is too short. Pack a bag, book a holiday, hire a massive RV, buy plastic landfill tat to put in RV and then pop in the bin, spend on travel and accommodation for your whole family, fill that place with gifts that you got free anyway. Come on guyz why can’t you do it? If I can do you you can too… eh? What? People have lost their jobs or taken mandatory pay cuts? People have lost family members? People go to actual work for hours instead of being chauffeured to a 10 minute chat with Chris Evans including the layabout husband? Nah you’re joking me. Next you’ll be tellin me they look after their own kids instead of offloading to the grandparents or that they don’t have coffee tables filled with their own face!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
My favourite Hinch moment of the year was the elaborate trip to the fairground on the bus complete with disapproving old ladies, Ronnie asking about roll ups and her disappearing mum and niece.
‘why is that man eating paper’ 🤥

My fave was the virgin radio disaster when she started commenting on their site and told the poor lady who's cat had died to go spend time with them. Then went on a blocking frenzy. She messed up big time that night 😂
Can't wait to see the demise of her in 2022
Oh I’d forgotten about that 🤣

There was also the ‘first time they used the barbecue’ recently, and it was clearly just an undeclared ad for a load of Tesco sauces

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
I’m calling it now. It will be set up to film her reaction “Do you like this house babez… Well becoz your work SO hard I bought it for youuuuu”
and she will cry.
And it will be a christmas miracle
Get a life. Better yet. Get a job
With Leona Lewis - A Moment Like This playing over the montage.

Ohhhhh I can't believe it's happening to meeeee. Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like thisssshhhh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Summerrose20

Screenshot_20211219-083145_Instagram.jpg

I don't recall anyone accusing Grinch of child abuse because he doesn't talk!!!
Writing their own narrative.
Actually we said she compares lon and Ron to each other and makes Ron look like a naughty kid when in actual fact he has SEN needs so you can't compare your children and say he's naughty when he's clearly having a sensory meltdown!
Ugh

Ellejay81

My theory is she's let everyone know they are going away and hoping they rob her house. She's taken all the "good" shit away with her and she'll come back to the place being broken into and then declare she can't possibly live there anymore. Then impending farm house to get her over the trauma!
Too much? 😂

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
She really is a Cuntton Headed Ninny Muggins :poop:
She does not have a clue, the country is in a state of pre lockdown, Covid is surging and she tells all her sheep to go on a crazy mad journey.
For goodness sake sheep, wake up!!! This woman is toxic, has no idea what is going on outside her boring little self centred world.
All she has done since she became "insta famous" is spend, spend spend on the most irrelevant tat, most of which has gone to the tip.
No Sopha I'm not jealous, as I have a lovely house, enough money and what is more important I am happy with myself.
She has no respect for the environment, no respect for her kids, her husband and especially her sheep.
I suspect she is a very sad person inside who convinces herself this is her idea life but she knows deep down its all so so shallow.
The only people/animal she seems to want to please are her mad mother and fat Henners.
She is damaged.
I still watch her because I cant wait for it all to come crashing down. Never has someone deserved such a downfall for irresponsible behaviour, lies, greed...... I could go on.
The world has gone crazy in that talentless influencers can earn so much money but NHS staff who are caring and saving lifes cant get a decent pay rise.
I used to post a lot on her but stopped for a while as she really is bad for your health but now Im just hanging around to watch the shit show thats going to unravel over this festive season.
OOppps iv waffled on a bit, Im just learning guyzzzz ATV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Havingalookgirls

She hasn't been ill, she has been packing the house up for the move. Hired the campervan for the next couple of days to stay in while a company comes in and does the removal. The boom big surprise guyzzzz we have moved to out dreamzz home.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Just spotted the clothing brand she’s following 😆
Can’t wait to see her muck out the alpacas in her slashed to the navel, sparkly fanny pelmet dress. Just a country girl at heart..

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Is she lost in a snow storm in Lapland ?

lost in the cellars of her mansion ?

shut in a closed down home bargains?

Parked outside pickle cottage with a zoom lens?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

unknownname

'Pack a bag' 'take a trip' 'life's too short'

Oh will you fuck off you delusional twat!

Id love to go on a trip with my family for Christmas. I'd love to meet my niece for the first time even though she is almost 2. I'd love to see my family I've not seen since my grandads funeral.
But unlike you im taking precautions to try stop this pandemic so we have many more Christmases and memories together in the future, and protect myself as I'm high risk.
I'm hoping I'll get my holiday away next year, seeing as my once in a lifetime holiday was cancelled in 2020!

She honestly makes me so fucking angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 51