Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
I’m sorry but working at home bargains isn’t a cute flex

I’ve got a friend who works there, she gets abused nonstop by customers, management is a joke which is apparently the same with most stores, hates her job, is on the hunt for another but in the meantime is forced to work there or her family goes without food or bills don’t get paid.

Why is she trying to make a minimum wage job that’s awful seem adorable and quirky?!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

AllieBee

VIP Member
Has anyone emailed P&G about this tactless, tasteless video. This is just horrendous. People do not work minimum wage jobs through choice but through necessity. Having someone who has made millions out of gullible sheep pretending she wants to work in a shop is unbelievably rude and patronising. These people have put up with all sorts during the pandemic, panic buying, rude customers, fear of catching Covid while she has sat at home on her grotty sofa making stupid stories. Then, once it's safe to come out again this absolute bitch decides to come out and play shops. Talk about make a mockery of people. Just how insensitive, insulting and offensive does she want to be. This is disgraceful.

Reactions: 53

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺
You've donated you’re own stuff with the best of intentions. She’s thrown shit loads of her ill gotten gains at it in order to make a post on social media to look good. It’s a world apart lovely. X

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I’d love to know who advised her this was a good move?
I work for an agency as most of you know and if anyone suggested to this sort of fucked up stunt it’d be shut down immediately. Not only is Hinch a fucktard so is whoever advises her!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lmaooooo tattle has rattled her, I hope this once she's actually talking about her sheep turning on her though, but we all know she's talking about us

Also you don't ever donate anonymously. Sorry, don't believe it.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
What the fuck is a harvest festival shop?
Usually it’s whatever you find in the cupboard or fridge because your child never told you until that morning that you needed to take something. You rock up with a couple of parsnips and a tin of beans and then some over achiever from the PTA has hired a tractor to bring a whole field of pumpkins. Hope this helps!

• Haha
  • Wow

RVAWAS

Wow.... Way to publically shame the mum that sent in the two tins of food....

"ahh... I'm glad you asked. We bought ALLLL this" 🙄

gggg_o

Why does she always miss the point. Sophie, you have a large following of people with many different backgrounds. If you choose to publicly post your life then at least be mindful of others. The reason you get so much backlash is because certain things you post make you come across as a spoiled insensitive brat. Any other job that includes working with the public requires being mindful of others, even if those people don’t like you or behave correctly towards you. You accept it and get on with things. You don’t get the option to block people or call them out publicly or you’d lose your job.

Attachments

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Soph let me put this in plain English
You donating- Brilliant. Times are hard and some folk will be very grateful 👏
You arranging it for a gram photo in your boot and then plastering it all over said Gram to show off. Bad

I’ve spent nights talking down a suicidal veteran. I’ve always donated to food banks, every November I’m collecting for the poppy appeal. I’ve been out with our local homeless charity of a nighttime (before my stroke) handing out socks, tampons, soap etc. Other things too. And you know what Soph? Nobody knows a dam thing about it.
Im not putting this on tattle to get a round of applause btw. I’m not Sopha 😂Just putting my tuppence worth in

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
That’s what I suspected, thanks for confirming but that just makes it even sadder that gender disappointment is so obvious these days. why can’t people be happy just to have a baby? 6 hours after having son no 2(a long time ago) the family planning nurse came round and when I told her I’d got a little boy at home, she said ‘never mind, you can try for a girl next time’ 😡
That happened to me when my 3rd son was born. I got a lot of ‘awww you’ll just have to have another one’ 😡

Didnt help that my ex shouted fuck sake and stormed out the delivery room crying when he was born.
My mam thought something had happened to me or the baby so she came running in crying then when she found out it was just because I’d had a boy she went back out and started hitting him. The security man had to come and pull her off.
Bare in mind me ex was 6ft 3 and built like a brick shithouse and my mam is 5ft and less 7st.

That was fun day 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Why am I getting the sense she's taking the absolute piss out of people who actually pay their bills by working at a check out? There's nothing wrong with that type of job.. It's better than her shitty no-job-job.
She needs a huge reality check

‘...luckily for Jamie she loves tiny pink things!’ 😂😂

Jamie short for James will never not be funny. For as much as she's a dick head, she's also hilariously dim😂
Still makes me laugh every time too! As well as ‘Ronald and Leonard’ 🤭

• Haha

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
I feel sick to my stomach just been bot hunting and one of the profiles was full of naked babies I’ve reported it. I feel
Physically sick

• Wow
  • Sad

thatgeekj

Anyone else notice since Stacey had her baby, Hinch is really upping the "poor me I'm being trolled" antics?

But it's not even trolling. No one is bullying her or her children. It's valid criticism, which you do invite when you post about your life on social media. In times where we've all suffered through a pandemic and brexit, the last thing she should be doing is bragging about how much food she can donate. No one is 'trolling' you for being charitable. It's showing off. It's the same thing as people who video themselves giving food to homeless people.

F the dust.

VIP Member
Yep mother of 4 lads and I feel like Peggy Mitchell, me and my boy's😂 i feel incredibly lucky and their sex should it have been different wouldn't have mattered.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I haven’t been on here for weeks, possibly months (hubby had a bad accident) but wtf was the harvest festival display in her boot? Virtue signalling at its finest. She can afford it so it means nothing. The little old lady with the direct debit to dogs trust or the Red Cross that no one knows about until she dies and her finances are sorted through, the family that send a couple of tins of soup in even though it was taken from their own precious store cupboard (hard times/end of the month cupboard we called it growing up) they’re the charitable ones. The guy that lights a cigarette even, notices a homeless chap picking up tabs from the gutter to smoke handing over a cigarette or two, even though he’s on a strict budget and he limits himself to a pack a week, then DOESN’T post it on social media for people to cream their pants and fawn over them. They’re the true heroes. Yeah her £50 shop or whatever will be a massive help, I don’t deny that, a lot of good can be done with that donation, I applaud her for it. But raising awareness of harvest festival donations, food banks etc would have done a lot more good and could have been achieved without her massive LOOK AT ME I’M A GODDAMNED HERO post. And what worries me also is any huns that will now be putting hampers together to emulate her, so that they can post and tag her, and leaving themselves short, having to turn to a food bank or whatever in the final week(s) before payday. Hopefully there aren’t many, (though I’ve seen the shocking amount panicking over shark hoover payments) but there will be some. Part of me wants to think “serves then right” but it’s the kids that inevitably miss out.

Or I might just be extra grumpy today and remembering why I stepped away when my life turned to shit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 50