Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fxck, is Sophie actually going to get a real job?...nah don't be so fxcking silly. This will be one of those things she will do once and never talked about again

Reactions: 18
Omg if she now says after that ‘shop’ pic about wanting to work on a till for the day I may scream. Imagine the luxury of it

Reactions: 15
Her answer to the where you want to work question would be “what’s work?”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everything is pretending for her. She’s like a child still. Retail is literally one of the worse jobs. I wouldn’t go back to it ever. Customers are rude, you work long hours and the pay is tit. But here’s Sophie in her little make believe world and would love to work in a shop for a day 🙄
With or without customers though? 🤔

Reactions: 3
0A574DE0-5F78-4BF9-A172-A4DA9B661023.png

So she stacked one shelf and then did some shopping, ah well done babes!! You’ve done really well there

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m so angry with that Raggy haired bint today 😡😡

imagine coming on Instagram today being a parent who has to live off their kids left overs and Sophie bleeping Hinch is playing victim because people are apparently saying she gives “too much” and then skips off to the alpaca farm all safe in her victim hood wishing for alpacas “one day” when all your wishing for is to get by.

P.S no one is angry you bought “too much” they’re angry at your blatant showing off and shaming of another’s but of course you’ll claim we all have a problem with how much your donating because the truth makes you look like a real bleep doesn’t it Sophie.

I need to calm myself down 😩😩
I imagine those people don’t follow hinch. She’s been flaunting her wealth for the last 18 months when people have been struggling. I imagine if people are in that position where they have to decide if they eat or their kids eat then they probably don’t follow her and to be honest if they do more fool them. Why would you follow someone who makes you feel bad. I think a majority of her followers are not on the breadline. I don’t think they would love her so much if they were. I keep saying this but I feel there is literally nothing she can do to turn her followers off. She can burn a pile of money and they would applaud her for it.

Reactions: 10
Why am I getting the sense she's taking the absolute piss out of people who actually pay their bills by working at a check out? There's nothing wrong with that type of job.. It's better than her crappy no-job-job.
She needs a huge reality check

Reactions: 51
Jamies probably took the kids out for a walk, they can't be round her when she's in a mood...
She’s flipped the never seen again burger shop in real housewives style and old no knob has had to take the kids for a drive.
She is CRASS. donate great. Don’t use as bloody content.

As a female influencer she should be standing up for women’s rights. Domestic abuse. Sarah Everard. Instead she’s in greyskull wasting money in home bargains. Selling tit on her stories and now being the whole fake saviour.

I actually dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the way home from the hospital.

True to form she’s still being a bleep. They can’t just donate a few items to a food bank, it’s got to be this bleeping grand affair for attention. There is no need for it at all. She thinks the families who get the food she’s donated will crawl up her arse when they won’t give a duck, they’ll just be pleased they can feed their families and eat themselves.

It makes me sick to my stomach that she will do literally anything, shamelessly, to look good. She needs help.

• Heart
Another patronising post incoming....
She needs to take the rose tinted glasses off…retail work isn’t fun and games. It’s hard work and how people earn a living! She makes me wanna 🤬

…also, if she loved playing shops so much as a kid why doesn’t she play with Ron? 🤔

Reactions: 29
Just catching up on the way home from the hospital.

True to form she’s still being a bleep. They can’t just donate a few items to a food bank, it’s got to be this bleeping grand affair for attention. There is no need for it at all. She thinks the families who get the food she’s donated will crawl up her arse when they won’t give a duck, they’ll just be pleased they can feed their families and eat themselves.

It makes me sick to my stomach that she will do literally anything, shamelessly, to look good. She needs help.
Hope things are getting easier for you love xxxx

Reactions: 6
I imagine those people don’t follow hinch. She’s been flaunting her wealth for the last 18 months when people have been struggling. I imagine if people are in that position where they have to decide if they eat or their kids eat then they probably don’t follow her and to be honest if they do more fool them. Why would you follow someone who makes you feel bad. I think a majority of her followers are not on the breadline. I don’t think they would love her so much if they were. I keep saying this but I feel there is literally nothing she can do to turn her followers off. She can burn a pile of money and they would applaud her for it.
Sadly I think there are people who are living on the breadline who follow her. Look at the people we hear about who are getting into debt attempting to keep up with her 😔😔

Yeh cos being paid 20k+ for the P&G Ads, then working on a till for a couple of hours for that money is EXACTLY the same as being paid minimum wage for 38hrs a week.

Ditch Insta and go do it full time, then tell us how you want to carry on.

What a condescending spoilt little witch! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 55
But guys, she donates a pack of dog food on the rare occasion she goes for a food shop!

As I said earlier, I couldn't call her out on donating more than others even if others were sending a single can of soup. I wouldn't even call her out for own brands as if she had actually decided on a budget she's also going to help more people if she can get more (obviously providing she's not clearing shelves stopping someone being able to buy food to feed their families on a tight budget). No matter how much/what she donated someone was going to have an opinion and she couldn't win........however, it could have been avoided by sharing a list or ideas rather than setting up a photo for the gram.

I did say she'd no doubt claim to donate behind the scenes too, but if you donate so much and so regularly, why all of a sudden was this content to be shared? If it was so routine, surely there wouldn't have been so much effort put into sharing this today? Definitely makes it seem a rare occurrence and wanting admiration for being 'charitable'.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.