Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they not do harvest festivals when she was at school? I cant imagine anyone going to school in the 90s and not having these!

Also its not a thing ive ever shopped for, always been a rummage in the cupboard for the tins no ones gunna eat 🤣

Reactions: 26
Wow.... Way to publically shame the mum that sent in the two tins of food....

"ahh... I'm glad you asked. We bought ALLLL this" 🙄

Reactions: 52
View attachment 800003

SERIOUSLY 33,000 new followers bots in the last month, pull the other one you bleeping idiot STOP USING YOUR CHILDREN AND LETTING EVERY bleeping WEIRDO IN THE WORLD HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR PICTURES
What would happen if those boys grow up and fine their images plastered over inappropriate web pages or they realise someone has stole their identity.
SOPHIE HINCHLIFFE YOU ARE bleeping DISGRACEFUL
Or she gets a knock on the door of the police who have found photos in the wrong hands. It's a scary thought...and what's scarier is she does not give a flying chuff. Nor does their dad. So many people are blind to it. I have first hand experience of the people she should be worried about and them kids are so unsafe it's unreal.

• Wow
Is she literally trying to win the harvest festival with that shop? Well done Soph, way to make all your sheep who work hard but are struggling financially feel tit about the 1 or 2 things they can afford to take in.

Reactions: 37
What a way to bleeping rub into that ladies face. She gave them 2 tins, beans and potatoes which is FINE. Any amount is appreciated, but then Sophie rocks up with a full bleeping boot full? I mean it's nice of her, but how crappy are those other parents gonna feel and anyone else watching that story thinking tit I only gave a few items. She always has to better than everyone.... She's always so over the top... But hey let's just remember she never donates, it's always a once in a blue moon thing, if that.. atleast I can happily say atleast once a week I throw some bits in the bank trolley in whatever supermarket I'm in, may only be a few quids worth but it's a regular thing. I don't record myself doing it either.
She knocks me bad

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Wow.... Way to publically shame the mum that sent in the two tins of food....

"ahh... I'm glad you asked. We bought ALLLL this" 🙄
and we could only afford ALLL this because people like you worship me! i thought that roo! publicly shaming

Reactions: 14
She is so infuriating. She takes something that is supposed to be a good deed & just totally goes about it in the wrong way by making it all about her self absorbed self.
Ron’s not going to be involved at all is he… she’s getting worse & worse by the day I swear 🤬
She’s going to be one of those mums that does the homework project herself. Full castle with moat and Ron dressed as a knight. The only subject she won’t get involved in is cooking 🧑‍🍳😂 With my kids I let them make mistakes so they learn how to handle life. Also because their life is theirs to navigate it’s not about me. Now both are adults with degrees and loads of common sense and humour too. We’re not perfect and no one is plus I’ve never pretended other.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did they not have Harvest Festivals in the 90s when they were at school? We certainly had them in the 80s.
We definitely had them in the 90s. We use to grab whatever out the cupboards, whack out a few harvest songs in the school hall and them the best bit, walk around the village, handing out the parcels to old folk and with no adult supervision, they just trusted you to come back and noone to take you hahaa.

Reactions: 23
Harvest festival shop? Oh duck me everything is a gimmick!

aren’t you meant to just find something in the back of a cupboard and donate that? Or pick up a couple of tins with your shopping?

is she turning into some great big extravaganza ‘look how amazing we are, we are so generous!!!’ Etc…andshe will put it in some crappy home made hamper with her book of lists product placed alongside a couple of rope pumpkins to make it insta perficktttttt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ok so it's only October. But Soph could you not be obscene at Christmas please? A Lot of us are on the beadline.
You could even put out there it's people who matter not thing's.
I'm going to be trying to navigate Christmas after losing my mam and now dad has covid. I can't see him and he's alone...
Now more than ever it's time for " infulencers" to instil it's who's around the tree not what's under it.
Your blessings aren't freebies, gifted stuff it's your kids, Jamie and dare I say it.. your mam, dad etc.
Don't be vulgar, give to those who have nothing. You might even like it?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
WOW. what the actual duck.

You don't give to the needy for a pat on the bleeping back and to show off.

There was absolutely no need for her to show that picture.

I'm actually shocked that she thought that was appropriate??

Reactions: 46
Awww the Harvest FestOVAL I luv it babes. It’s totalleee ma fave religious event in autumn.
Is she thick or what?
B0D4EE7F-68A9-4ACE-876B-2917C9FDB846.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Harvest festival shop? Oh duck me everything is a gimmick!

aren’t you meant to just find something in the back of a cupboard and donate that? Or pick up a couple of tins with your shopping?

is she turning into some great big extravaganza ‘look how amazing we are, we are so generous!!!’ Etc…andshe will put it in some crappy home made hamper with her book of lists product placed alongside a couple of rope pumpkins to make it insta perficktttttt
Quoting myself but I had this rant before I saw her ‘haul’ - how utterly bloody ridiculous!

Reactions: 15
Zoph our saviour 🙌 pray tell dearest twit face, what use is a gigantic bag of sugar to a family in need. Will they baggy it up and sell it by the gram?? We all suspect you're a fan of the old Colombian marching powder now and again i suppose 💁‍♀️

• Haha
I feel like she would be shamed if she donated a couple of tins, it’s lovely that she’s in a position to make such a large donation but no need to publicise it the way she has when I’m sure the majority of her followers are struggling. 😕

Reactions: 32
What the duck is a harvest festival shop?
When I was young, many many years ago, Harvest Festival was when we went door to door collecting non-perishable food, which was distributed amongst the local pensioners.
No way on this earth is Sofa going to give anything away, she's just collecting tit to try and outdo SS's door 🙄

Reactions: 9
Good on her for doing that but with her money she could do that every Friday easily and no a first time school mum you don’t need to send all that. Uht milk few tins soup veg fruit. In the 80s my mum would wrap like a shoe box in baco foil or similar and top with cling film 😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.