Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soapy

Chatty Member
Jamie short for James will never not be funny. For as much as she's a dick head, she's also hilariously dim😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

JaneDoe1873

Only Sophie could make herself the victim of a f***ing foodbank donation. A foodbank donation. She’s honestly an absolute tone deaf waste of data.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Cassy Role

VIP Member
You know what? She could have played this to her advantage and said something like she was in awe of the retail staff who risked their health during the pandemic and wanted to experience what they do on a daily basis to keep our cupboards stocked…

instead she takes the road that shows how above the shop workers she thinks she is. Playing fucking shop. At 30-odd years old. Horrible. I’d have shoved that broom she scans right up her arse seeing as she appears to have a stick up there already.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Why is she so desperate to have alpacas?
Because she thinks she's being all cute and quirky.

When I was 8 I used to tell people I wanted to drive and own a double decker bus which made them laugh so I kept saying it even though it wasn't true.

You know what happened next? I grew the fuck up and stopped attention seeking.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I’m actually sick to death of her now. She’s a condescending cunt. First the cleaning trolley and now working in a shop. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart

Chatty Member
I couldn’t give a shit how much she has or hasn’t donated, but I do want to talk about how the sad twat must have taken it all out of bags to arrange it all in the boot of her car for a photo. What a prick 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

LilPinkie

VIP Member
This is fucking awful. What the hell are she and P&G thinking??? How patronising??? People do this for work to earn a living. It isn’t playing you stupid fucking bitch. Our key workers have been everything during the pandemic!! Jesus, read the fucking room. I’m beyond angry. Next she’ll be playing at being a nurse. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
If a male influencer did something similar about a woman wearing something revealing, people wouldn’t think that was hilarious would they. Double fucking standards sheep
I took this from the last thread I can't find who posted it ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

Her content lately is inappropriate, they are both using their sexuality to attract followers. They've used there 2 lil boys for content and now they're scraping the barrel with this latest charade. Both of them are hardcore sellers 🙄
[/QUOTE]
Maybe cum slut & bum stretcher are their alt accounts 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Yeh cos being paid 20k+ for the P&G Ads, then working on a till for a couple of hours for that money is EXACTLY the same as being paid minimum wage for 38hrs a week.

Ditch Insta and go do it full time, then tell us how you want to carry on.

What a condescending spoilt little bitch! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Do you know what - Soph just hasn’t allowed Ron to be a child - exploring, playing how he wants to play. She’s allowed her career on Insta to become more important and using him in the process. I think she will later regret this. As a mum I know full well how quickly childhoods come and go. My kids are at senior school now, so no more toys/ Lego all over the floors. No more reading stories to them in bed. Their teddies now hidden in cupboards as they no longer want to snuggle them. I love how they’ve developed into a tween and a teen 😂 They are great company (although teen has his moments!) and I’m glad they got to play with their Brio, crafts, Thomas the tank engines, fireman Sam, dressing up as Darth Vader’s, water fights in the garden, and not caring what they wear etc. I’m glad we took them for lovely walks, to parks, on picnics, soft play, swimming, and that I baked cakes with them. I’m so thankful and blessed to have them and they make me very happy, even though life is different now they are older. I didn’t share them online with millions of strangers to make a ‘career’ & never would even if I could go back in time. I will never regret how we have raised them and I hope that one day in the future we can become grandparents and do it all again with our grandchildren. Will Soph be able to say that in years to come about how she decided to raise her children?

• Heart

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Regarding the grey tracksuit bottom stories and posting from a male perspective....

SARAH EVERARD

READ HER NAME Sophie Hinchliffe. Learn about her. Feel what her mother is going through and what a lot of other women are going through.

We all want to walk home and to get home safely. I shouldnt have to think about what I carry on my person when walking the dog alone or which paths will keep me safest.

What we need is for you to stop acting like a spoilt brat and a jumped up little prick and act like an adult.

Speak to your children. Interact with them. Teach them right from wrong bit allow them to make those little mistakes and LEARN. LET THEM BE CHILDREN!! Get your phone out of their faces. Listen to the professionals and get their help/guidance of you haven't already. And for godsake stop pretending you sheep know best 🤬

I'm tamping raging fuming and done for the day!!!

• Heart

Tui

VIP Member
7542FB33-BFD3-4406-B361-840F5C69967C.jpeg

Can we just take a moment from the dumpster fire that is her HB visit to laugh at this quote about being out with the wild things superimposed on a photo of a penned in domesticated alpaca 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54