Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be lovely having her bank balance. I've got £30 of my wages left to last until Friday. Everything is going up in price and I'm getting some overtime in. Seeing these two non workers flashing their cash aggrevates me, more than it should. I don't begrudge anybody having nice things, my husbands side of the family are millionaires, they've worked their nuts off running their own businesses. People are quick to witch about benefit scroungers, these two are no better.
Agree. Its not a joke or a game to work in a shop. Some people do it 37hrs a week and struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else notice they've given her her own 'mrs hinch' jacket?? At least it'll be some colour when she takes it home to castle greyskull.

Also think her telling the man who's shopping came to £92 odd to 'have it for free, all the best' is disgusting. Why not say that to someone who has come in for the bare essentials for their kids, not a bloody broom and a whole other load of crap 🙄 Although that's probably just me being a troll for saying she 'donates' too much.
I thought it was a staff member as they had a lanyard on and seemed like random crap she’d chose but might be wrong! thought there was no way she’d be around us peasants 😂

Reactions: 8
Honestly Soph, do 5am to 5pm for 5 days straight in home bargains and tell me how fun it is then!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺
You've donated you’re own stuff with the best of intentions. She’s thrown tit loads of her ill gotten gains at it in order to make a post on social media to look good. It’s a world apart lovely. X

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So she didn’t go to Home Bargains randomly the other day then… 🙄😴 Do we think she paid for that “Hinch Haul” with her own real money or was that part of the deal. She really is despicable.
I spotted the slippers and thought I’d seen them before !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You've donated you’re own stuff with the best of intentions. She’s thrown tit loads of her ill gotten gains at it in order to make a post on social media to look good. It’s a world apart lovely. X
Thank you. Yeah I just knew it was stuff that would sit there and be no use and I know people appreciate donations. I didn’t take a pic of it or anything either 😂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Difference is you did it out the goodness of your heart 🤗, dog pie did it for for attention and an ego stroke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You're helping local people, our schools used to donate to the local womens refuge. People are only pissed at twit face because she boasted online.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There’s nothing for you to feel bad about, that’s what most people will do. Some will have more, some less, but you can rest easy knowing you’ve done the right thing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice they've given her her own 'mrs hinch' jacket?? At least it'll be some colour when she takes it home to castle greyskull.

Also think her telling the man who's shopping came to £92 odd to 'have it for free, all the best' is disgusting. Why not say that to someone who has come in for the bare essentials for their kids, not a bloody broom and a whole other load of crap 🙄 Although that's probably just me being a troll for saying she 'donates' too much.
Disgusting behaviour I didn’t notice the personal jacket !! Just a pity they don’t treat there staff the same way they treat zlebss! Have it for free 😂😂 that’s a sackable offence !

Reactions: 14
Yip playing shop , those shops and staff are key workers. While we were all in the house those guys for 18 f’n months went out to work risking there life’s to keep us feed and watered ! And you think it’s great to play shop ! There is a world outside castle gray skull and the world is a hard and sh*tty place sofa so why don’t you turn that new sky tv on to sky news watch it and educate yourself !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Is it roots or has she does tried to do her own balayage ?? If so it’s shite

Reactions: 12
I’m so angry ... that stupid bleep playing shop !!! She wouldn’t know a days work if it slapped her in the prawn purse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.