Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Hinch still on 4.1m followers no gains? In the Twitter sphere she hardly gets a mention beyond sickly OK article’s and I don’t know if people even still buy those magazines? Tip for whomever does wish to diss her on Twitter though up your Twitter skills guyhs. Not a good look obvs fake account and zero followers. Build up your posts and followers first otherwise looks amateurish imo. You have to fight on a equal(ish) playing field otherwise people won’t listen but just dismiss you.

Reactions: 12
why don't the shoppers see through her? She hasn't done a haul in ages, claims it's because the huns told her about the liquid talc and she ONLY went in for that. Oh wait no of course it was a job and she got paid to be there to promote P&G.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So the troll crying story about the harvest haul has been deleted too. She really must have got some backlash and I don't just mean here on tattle. Its never been like her to delete a "poor little me" story. Now she needs to delete the home bargains stories that are very insulting to anyone working in retail. Actually see while she's at it, just delete her Instagram and duck off social media and actually care for her kids and walk her dog ✌✌

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Put her in A&E on a Saturday night when there’s a bloke hallucinating his tits off and peeing on her while she calls him a troll and sprays him with Febreze.
I want to work in your A&E, that's every day & night for us 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Hinch still on 4.1m followers no gains? In the Twitter sphere she hardly gets a mention beyond sickly OK article’s and I don’t know if people even still buy those magazines? Tip for whomever does wish to diss her on Twitter though up your Twitter skills guyhs. Not a good look obvs fake account and zero followers. Build up your posts and followers first otherwise looks amateurish imo. You have to fight on a equal(ish) playing field otherwise people won’t listen but just dismiss you.
Because she loses followers and then buys bots to keep her at 4.1 or something like that its a dodgy account for sure, I don't follow her yet when I search her page it says i am following her, anyone else have this ?

Reactions: 14
I really really dont get how hinch is still actually going. Shes been "insta famous" for what a good 4 years now, fairs at first she was sharing all these tips on cleaning yknow i actually liked some of um and its how i got proper into cleaning my first house. But since having Ronnie and especially these last two years she has became so bleeping boring and is now just one big cash cow, which is constantly begging for attention. She cant cope that SS now has a beautiful baby girl, and shes probs bideing time until hinch farm finalises and well have a wanking pissing montage of ronnie walking through the gate and fat hens running in all the grass and lonnie stroking the pissing alpacas. Shes honestly boring af now and i actually dont know how shes managed to stay so "popular" for so long.

Reactions: 21
Has James short for Jamie gone the the uselessslimeballpervertneedstogetajob people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really really dont get how hinch is still actually going. Shes been "insta famous" for what a good 4 years now, fairs at first she was sharing all these tips on cleaning yknow i actually liked some of um and its how i got proper into cleaning my first house. But since having Ronnie and especially these last two years she has became so bleeping boring and is now just one big cash cow, which is constantly begging for attention. She cant cope that SS now has a beautiful baby girl, and shes probs bideing time until hinch farm finalises and well have a wanking pissing montage of ronnie walking through the gate and fat hens running in all the grass and lonnie stroking the pissing alpacas. Shes honestly boring af now and i actually dont know how shes managed to stay so "popular" for so long.
I think she's had her time, I don't think she can successfully switch to a different type of account the competition is too high and shes just not got it, shes done well for herself but now looks desperate and clinging on to any type of fame for dear life.

Reactions: 19
I think she's had her time, I don't think she can successfully switch to a different type of account the competition is too high and shes just not got it, shes done well for herself but now looks desperate and clinging on to any type of fame for dear life.
I find it all so cringe nowadays, like honestly its painful to watch.

The sheep will be calling for Twitter to be banned soon 🤭🤭🤭
No she hardly registers on Twitter. Those wishing to raise awareness of her being a bellend need to up their game they have really pee poor accounts. To be believable on Twitter you need posts and followers.

Reactions: 13
I feel sick to my stomach just been bot hunting and one of the profiles was full of naked babies I’ve reported it. I feel
Physically sick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I feel sick to my stomach just been bot hunting and one of the profiles was full of naked babies I’ve reported it. I feel
Physically sick
How bleeping horrendous and these perverts are who she’s exposing her kids to! It’s vile.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
why don't the shoppers see through her? She hasn't done a haul in ages, claims it's because the huns told her about the liquid talc and she ONLY went in for that. Oh wait no of course it was a job and she got paid to be there to promote P&G.
Sadly, I think long term members of the ‘Bub-club’ are just so brainwashed they refuse to question anything she or Solomon does.

Reactions: 13
The more I think about Hinch playing shop at HB the more embarrassingly patronising it seems! It's almost like she thinks she is the queen having a play around with 'normal people' jobs. She has such a high opinion of herself. If you liked to play shops when you were younger maybe try getting Ronnie a big colourful play shopping trolley etc...it's not all about you! I can just imagine the conversations in her family 'little Soph got to play with the till at HB' why do they treat her like she's a child!

Reactions: 19
Physically sick
people like Hinch and Solomon don’t want to know about paedophiles as it spoils their little perfectly projected world aka £££& in their pocket. SS is just as bad with way she posts her teen and pre teen sons. The only way they’d want to raise awareness too is if it generates income. Come on at their age in this day and age and you don’t know the pitfalls of posting your kids online. Makes a mockery of what the older two are probably told at school about online safety. Plus iF Hinch did once work in a school.

I worked in a supermarket years ago at weekends and nights to fund university, and it is a job that I don't think I could go back to - and nothing to do with 'thinking I'm above it' or anything. I honestly don't think I could sit and put up with the way staff are treated again, nevermind with the pandemic mixed in. I've been treated like crap within the NHS at times, but nothing compares to some of the crap I was expected to put up with in retail, often with absolutely no support from superiors. The entitlement within society is shocking. Being chastised as I dared speak and ask for payment while someone is rudely chatting with a friend on the phone whilst being served, customers already eating products and just staring at you expecting their bags packed whilst they stuff their face with goods still unpaid for. It being our faults as individuals when a product was unavailable. I'll always remember the day I was grabbed and threatened over a kiosk counter because I had refused alcohol to someone who was definitely already drunk, and the day I was screamed at because someone's milk had turned when still in its 'use by'. I did it for 4 years before I decided I couldn't balance work and med school, and had to rely on loans, and I don't think she realises just how many people, esp in the current climate, are not there through choice but because they NEED to be there dealing with all this crap to feed their kids or keep their homes as they aren't rinsing followers with books of nothing or putting their name on existing poor quality products with bumped up prices (judging by some of the Tesco reviews). I wouldn't be surprised if as well as the shop employee, the other 'customers' she served weren't plants or picked out. There is no chance in hell she'd have been made to sit there and listen to anyone complain or talk down to her. She and P&G were tone deaf...in fact HB too. Can you imagine sitting there while she 'plays' knowing you are on minimum wage having to actually do it, meanwhile her contracts probably mean it was lucrative for her to be there (and for probably HUGE amounts more) with her essentially mocking how you make sure your family's needs are met?
So well said, as a retail worker myself I found her to be totally insensitive and offensive today with this “let’s play shops” story. It just highlights that for her it’s Sophie’s World and we all just live in it to entertain her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Really makes me laugh when she’s always banging on about having ‘hinch farm’, keeping alpacas and being such an animal lover, yet she can’t bleeping look after fish!

Reactions: 16
Just seen this on Facebook. Hinch definitely needs to have a badge on her profile. She has 24 hour help. She doesn’t work (half an hour pissing about in home bargains isn’t work). She has a husband who’s always home and I suspect does most of the cooking and cleaning. Ronnie is at nursery most mornings and when he’s off he’s with Jamie. If jame doesn’t clean I really believe she has a cleaner maybe her mum but hinch certainly doesn’t do the cleaning. And on the odd occasion that Jamie is allowed out the the house she has her mum around to basically pick up where Jamie left off. People are looking at her thinking she’s this super woman when really she has more help then the royal family do with the royal children.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.