Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Winning thread title by @Needacuppa 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

We started Thursday with an inspirational quote from Henry. Yes, the dog. Hard to top that but she gave it a go.
Following on from her huge pointless purchase haul from Home Bargain, where we could play guess what will be at the tip by the weekend, Soph was back on with another advert for Sky TV. This time trying to flog £1000 smart tvs to the sheep. Soph laavvvvs it guyshhhh and of course she NEEDS it so no doubt one will be gifted to her immediately.

After that she spent the day talking about Jamie short for James’ willy, short for a penis (literally),in his grey joggers. Apparently she can’t take her eyes off it. Not sure who she’s trying to convince us or herself but we all know Inch has nothing to write home about hunnayyyy. He even did a story about himself 🤢

She also told us she’d bundled Roo (yes she’s back to that again) up and taken him for his first trip to collect conkers. Cute, but it was 20c across the UK yesterday so they must have gone to the South Pole to collect the conkers if they needed to be wrapped up warm. She then made him drink Horlicks and eat malted milk biscuits like he’s an 80 year old pensioner. I do suspect the nursery have been instrumental in her being more proactive with Ron and actually letting him go out though and day release from HMP Greyskull is a good thing.

We were in for another crafting treat as she put together a gift for Princess Pickle which was exposed as another prerecord by eagle eyed Tattler @MissPrint who spotted the baby has already been photographed wearing one of the suits in the gift.
We’ve never seen her bother with any of her other friends kids so only A list babies must get a wooden crate filled with choking hazards. Soph gushed over the cute baby girl clothes...luckily for Jamie she loves tiny pink things!

I have a horrible feeling the grey joggers chat was a prelude to Princess Sopha II incoming.... god help us all.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
Another Fred Title!! Oh I am so blessed. I m gonna celebrate by having a cup of tea, and a muffin I made in my muffin tin that I bought for that purpose. And then I am going to do some propa work. Thanks to all my huns, bubs, and guyz for the likes. I dunno how I do it (well I do I type and post) but I'm Fank you!!!! Happy Friday, hope your all OK!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Jamie short for James will never not be funny. For as much as she's a dick head, she's also hilariously dim😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Making me vom all this grey joggers talk 🥴 bet he’s got a drippy end and a little wee stain on em

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 128
Thanks for the recap @Bunnykins It's brilliant as always. And reminded me
Wouldn't you give this gift for pickalilli at the babyshower?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If a male influencer did something similar about a woman wearing something revealing, people wouldn’t think that was hilarious would they. Double bleeping standards sheep
[/QUOTE] I took this from the last thread I can't find who posted it ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

Her content lately is inappropriate, they are both using their sexuality to attract followers. They've used there 2 lil boys for content and now they're scraping the barrel with this latest charade. Both of them are hardcore sellers 🙄

Reactions: 106
‘...luckily for Jamie she loves tiny pink things!’ 😂😂

Jamie short for James will never not be funny. For as much as she's a dick head, she's also hilariously dim😂
Still makes me laugh every time too! As well as ‘Ronald and Leonard’ 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Lucky for Jamie she likes tiny pink things 😂😂😂

Brilliant as always Bunnykins 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
[QUOTE/] Maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t understand this ‘trying for a boy/girl’ thing as if you’ve failed as a woman or your life can’t be complete if you don’t produce one of each, eventhough it’s dependent on the bloke what sex the baby is. Surely a baby is a blessing whoever pops out. Babies aren’t a commodity that you can order to fit in with your lifestyle (or Instagram), they are people. I’m not entirely sure of the science, maybe it’s coincidence but I feel once you’ve had 2 of the same sex, it’s less likely you’ll get the opposite sex next time of “trying” cos that’s just the way you as a couple react to each others eggs/sperm. Mr Sazz no 1 and 2 were both the third of three boys and knew they were ‘one last try for a girl’. I know I’ll get responses of people who had 4 boys then a girl or vice versa but why can’t we be happy with who arrives. Hinch is absolutely the wrong person to have a third baby in the hope it’s a girl
PS I have two boys and felt really lucky to get pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy in between which could have meant I couldn’t have a second baby 🙂 [QUOTE/]

Got this from the end of the last thread and wanted to add about the science - I have two boys and when I was pregnant with the second my consultant said the likelihood of the third being a boy was higher for me because genetically they come in threes. Of course there are people who have two then the opposite sex that I know! I agree about the trying for the opposite sex, a baby is a blessing especially as there are people who long for a child regardless.
In my own experience, I wanted a girl for my second and did have gender disappointment I won’t lie, but then had some very rare complications after my 20 week scan and was over the moon we were both healthy when he was born. Made me feel guilty for wanting a girl! Anyhow, we want a third but I don’t think it’ll be a ‘try for a girl’
Right completely went off on a tangent there but to keep it on track, Hinch is a twit. The end

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Surely she's been told about the way R sits! His poor hips. Hinch please give him his own toys to play with aswell as Lenors.

Reactions: 24
If a male influencer did something similar about a woman wearing something revealing, people wouldn’t think that was hilarious would they. Double bleeping standards sheep
I took this from the last thread I can't find who posted it ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

Her content lately is inappropriate, they are both using their sexuality to attract followers. They've used there 2 lil boys for content and now they're scraping the barrel with this latest charade. Both of them are hardcore sellers 🙄
[/QUOTE]
Maybe cum slut & bum stretcher are their alt accounts 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
[QUOTE/] Maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t understand this ‘trying for a boy/girl’ thing as if you’ve failed as a woman or your life can’t be complete if you don’t produce one of each, eventhough it’s dependent on the bloke what sex the baby is. Surely a baby is a blessing whoever pops out. Babies aren’t a commodity that you can order to fit in with your lifestyle (or Instagram), they are people. I’m not entirely sure of the science, maybe it’s coincidence but I feel once you’ve had 2 of the same sex, it’s less likely you’ll get the opposite sex next time of “trying” cos that’s just the way you as a couple react to each others eggs/sperm. Mr Sazz no 1 and 2 were both the third of three boys and knew they were ‘one last try for a girl’. I know I’ll get responses of people who had 4 boys then a girl or vice versa but why can’t we be happy with who arrives. Hinch is absolutely the wrong person to have a third baby in the hope it’s a girl
PS I have two boys and felt really lucky to get pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy in between which could have meant I couldn’t have a second baby 🙂 [QUOTE/]

Got this from the end of the last thread and wanted to add about the science - I have two boys and when I was pregnant with the second my consultant said the likelihood of the third being a boy was higher for me because genetically they come in threes. Of course there are people who have two then the opposite sex that I know! I agree about the trying for the opposite sex, a baby is a blessing especially as there are people who long for a child regardless.
In my own experience, I wanted a girl for my second and did have gender disappointment I won’t lie, but then had some very rare complications after my 20 week scan and was over the moon we were both healthy when he was born. Made me feel guilty for wanting a girl! Anyhow, we want a third but I don’t think it’ll be a ‘try for a girl’
Right completely went off on a tangent there but to keep it on track, Hinch is a twit. The end
Mum of girls here (don't be jel Grinch).

I hate this distorted view that girls wear pink dresses, bows and are amaaaazing.

My eldest refuses to wear anything but leggings and has done since she could say "NO MUMMAY!". She's also a master of manipulation.

My youngest refuses to have her hair done/wear bows and spends her time climbing trees/stomping through mud.

I'm sometimes jealous of my friends boys.
Until I see them swinging off the curtains like Tarzan 😂😂

Anyway, kids will be their own person regardless of gender. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Yep mother of 4 lads and I feel like Peggy Mitchell, me and my boy's😂 i feel incredibly lucky and their sex should it have been different wouldn't have mattered.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Mum of girls here (don't be jel Grinch).

I hate this distorted view that girls wear pink dresses, bows and are amaaaazing.

My eldest refuses to wear anything but leggings and has done since she could say "NO MUMMAY!". She's also a master of manipulation.

My youngest refuses to have her hair done/wear bows and spends her time climbing trees/stomping through mud.

I'm sometimes jealous of my friends boys.
Until I see them swinging off the curtains like Tarzan 😂😂

Anyway, kids will be their own person regardless of gender. 😁
Also mum of girls here! (Enough of the green eye Hinch!)
And never been these girls in pink sterotypes. They love playing outside, get muddy. They have even ran out in the rain before now. (don't judge!) They climb stuff, my youngest fell and broke her over the summer (again don't judge!) I had my back turned a split second.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.