Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I wonder what would have happened if she’d told P&G that she wanted to be a brain surgeon. Reckon they would have organised an 8 hour shift in the operating theatre for her? No, I don’t think so. So what they’re basically saying is “working in retail is such an unskilled job that any idiot can do it” Patronising bastards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
It is shocking if she has a team and they didn’t advise this was the worst thing to do. Home bargains stayed open through the pandemic, most of them probably on minimum wage putting themselves at risk, and hinch comes along acting like their job and livelihood is just a kids game! Wtf! Baffled at this!

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
That’s what I suspected, thanks for confirming but that just makes it even sadder that gender disappointment is so obvious these days. why can’t people be happy just to have a baby? 6 hours after having son no 2(a long time ago) the family planning nurse came round and when I told her I’d got a little boy at home, she said ‘never mind, you can try for a girl next time’ 😡
I went to be sterilized..Dr said ( female) while I was gowned up ready to go down to theatre " wouldn't you like a girl"? I said NO I was happy with 4 children. I kid you not " what if one of them dies"? Aghast I said " I wouldn't/couldn't replace them! I have had four kids and I want no more!!! Never regretted my decision...
I've also lost count if the times I've been asked " aw did you want a girl"?
Which I think is fucking awful and shit for my son's as if them being boys was a disappointment to us!
NEVER!

• Wow
  • Sad

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I feel the worry and the pain in your words.
You are doing so well, you are being the person that everyone else needs you to be, adapting yourself to meet their needs all day long.

I hope you’re able to take a few minutes of quiet just for you, even if it’s putting on a song that makes you happy while you tidy up, or standing in the garden with a cuppa or a wine when it gets dark and having a cry.

Don’t be afraid to advocate for yourself as well as you’re advocating for your husband. Your needs are different, but just as important. Work will always still be there xxx
Thank you for being so kind xxx

At the moment everyone is getting neglected in a small way, I cannot physically do any more than I am currently.

The kids are all in bed. 2 asleep, one will be switched off in 10mins then I’m going to have my tea and finish putting the shopping away. Not exciting but it’s me time.

Then I’ll FaceTime my H, say goodnight. I can’t visit tomorrow as the middle child has rugby 2hrs away from home 😭 so the kids will have a mega FaceTime at home when we’ve done that whilst I sort the three baskets of washing out.

Right now my only option work wise is to work from home, if they can no longer facilitate that then I will have to go off sick I guess until he’s home. His meds have been reduced and that’s massive so he’s on the right road. Eventually I’ll get some counselling because my head is fucked with all this.

Sorry to totally derail the thread, a bit like Hinch, I couldn’t stop spewing my car crash of a life 😭.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Tbf my in laws spent a lot of time with my kids when they were younger. They have dozens of photo albums from days out etc. I can't fault them, they've been brilliant and my two, now grown have such lovely memories. My mother couldn't give a shit. She has 7 grandkids and barely bothers with any of them. As much as she's an annoying bint, Sofa and her boys are lucky to have her.
My mum was the best mum to us and the most incredible nanny to her grandkids, her life was her grandkids. She loved days out with everyone, she'd have the kids alternating who slept in pairs every Friday (she was a teacher so knackered everyday, but that never stopped her) She was just a proper nanny to all of them 💔
My husbands mum doesn't give a fuck, she isn't worthy of the title nanna.
I know we joke about fiddles but I couldn't agree more that she's lucky to have her.

• Heart
She didn't need to show off what she bought. She could have shown the list and explained that they purchased a large amount from it as they are very lucky to be in the position to do so and it doesn't matter how big or small the donation you make is as it's all very welcomed.

No need to shame the mum with 2 tins.

I kind of agree with alot of you though, for a millionaire, she could have bought more. But again it didn't need to be shown. Like who stands arranging their donation into a perfect picture opportunity. Twat!!

• Heart

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211008-130838_Instagram.jpg
what's with the humongous bag of sugar. Arre they going to ration it out in in individual portions. Why call it the Harvest festival shop...more messages asking wtf it is I guess. She is sickening. And Ron is not is not in School......your not a new School mum Sopha... Your a stay at home mum who has palmed him of to nursery because you can't cope. Ya pleb!!!

Reactions: 43

Danielle0120

VIP Member
What a way to fucking rub into that ladies face. She gave them 2 tins, beans and potatoes which is FINE. Any amount is appreciated, but then Sophie rocks up with a full fucking boot full? I mean it's nice of her, but how SHITTY are those other parents gonna feel and anyone else watching that story thinking shit I only gave a few items. She always has to better than everyone.... She's always so over the top... But hey let's just remember she never donates, it's always a once in a blue moon thing, if that.. atleast I can happily say atleast once a week I throw some bits in the bank trolley in whatever supermarket I'm in, may only be a few quids worth but it's a regular thing. I don't record myself doing it either.
She knocks me bad

• Heart

IsButterACarb?

Oh my god seriously?? That’s both hilarious and horrendous.

I’m afraid you’ll have to change nurseries 😂😂
I’d take a photo of the invite but I don’t want to get into trouble or incase anyone knows her 😂 it’s basically like a page from one of her list books, you’ve got to wear your favourite grey item of clothing…..I’ve text saying we’ve got plans 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

AC55

VIP Member
This is fucking awful. What the hell are she and P&G thinking??? How patronising??? People do this for work to earn a living. It isn’t playing you stupid fucking bitch. Our key workers have been everything during the pandemic!! Jesus, read the fucking room. I’m beyond angry. Next she’ll be playing at being a nurse. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
If she ever pretends to be a nurse I swear to God I'll fucking resign from my job! I have been a nurse for almost 39 years, 26 of which have been in a very busy neonatal intensive care unit. I think if I heard her calling the babies "handsnomes" and asking about their mummaz, I'd be struck off the register for physical assault!

• Heart
  • Haha

spongey

VIP Member
The thought of her taking everything out the shopping bags and setting it up in the boot like that to take a photo actually makes me sick. As much as I hope this isn't true, it makes me think she doesn't donate very often if she feels the need to boast about it so much when she does.

The follower asked what kind of things to donate, so all the was required was to attach the list of items. There was absolutely no need to show off the amount of stuff she'd bought. I'm happy that someone will be benefitting from her donation but she should have done it in private. It seems she's just in it for the glory.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I love the irony of her consistently saying "if I'm honest".
It's like starting a sentence with "I'm not be funny but......"😂
BEING 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bettygee

0A574DE0-5F78-4BF9-A172-A4DA9B661023.png

So she stacked one shelf and then did some shopping, ah well done babes!! You’ve done really well there

• Haha

C7tyBlue5

She’s really pissed me off today. Who the fuck does she think she is?! Some of us have to work in retail, hours a day on minimum wage. I have multiple health problems including arthritis in my knees and toe joints and plantar fasciitis too. I manage 3 days, just, In agony every minute of the day and unable to walk of a night time just so that I can afford to feed and dress my children and pay my bills.

Yet there she sits like it’s a fun day out. A bit of fun. Playing shop like the spoilt brat she is. She’s such a patronising twat 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 42