Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why she's so eager to have a girl.. can't imagine Princess sopha wanting to share the limelight and she certainly couldn't deal with girl issues. I have 2 boys and 2 girls (2 are stepchildren) and honestly the girls are the worst. Especially in their teens and the drama they bring fml!!

There's an age difference between me and hubby and when he went for the snip they actually said "are you sure you want to stop having children because what happens if one of your children die" baring in mind at the apt I was sat with a 6 week old baby, and we both said we wouldn't have another baby to replace one and then he said to my husband, "your wife is rather young she might want more" like wtf!!! Just snip the fuckers. 10 years later I do not regret hubby going into it, I definitely do not get broody either.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What the duck is a harvest festival shop?
You know it’s gonna include food staples such as cup a soup, spaghetti hoops for the pie and lots and lots of pastry 😂

oh and Pringles, and Pringle, and Pringles, maybe a ribena, and Pringles……..

So Ronnie can turn up to nursery Harvest Festival with a baaaarsket of wonderful food for the poor people 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think she's not cottoned on to the fact that hinching is rapidly disappearing. Hinching was all about following all the (crappy) cleaning tips she used to churn out. Not about getting a new TV or making wooden crates as gift bags. She's lost her way, and her 'hinchers' are losing interest fast. Cleaning was the only way she knew to keep and grow a following. Hinchers aren't interested in what's inside Inchs joggers, they want to know how to get 'that' stain off the front of them.. No one wants to see a middle aged woman flirting with a grim chav like Inch, it's just 'smutty' (as my mum used to say) and stomach curdling, it really isn't funny Soph, even if your hard-core ultra Hinchers tell you it's funny. Lose the stupidity, stop pretending to he something you're not, get back to the cleaning or give up. Because your page is dull as ditchwater

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Grey joggers is the new Flip flops. She just likes
To have something that she keeps repeating, like an in joke! 🙄 she’s stolen this one from tik tok and like someone else said it’s not appropriate for her account at all!! 🤢

Reactions: 25
I swear that there is nothing more mentally, physically and emotionally exhausting than a teenage girl, my God do you know you’ve got them, best friend one minute, five minutes later hating the sight of you, ten minutes later crying that they can’t find a teddy that they had when they were 5 😂😂😂😂
Ive got one girl and three boys. She’s already totally savage and we’re not even into pre-teens yet. Didn’t need to read this 😂 😭⚰

Reactions: 8
It's funny you say that because when people asked me I didn't say outright that I had a preference, but that when I pictured myself as a mum it was always with a little boy, and then we had a boy. But bottom line I just wanted a healthy, happy child.
I always wanted two girls and that’s what I got, it was weird, I could always just see myself with daughters. Never felt deprived because they weren’t boys and never felt the need to try again., I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a preference, but the reality is that you’ll always love what you have.

Reactions: 10
So if Jamie short for James is such a big boy, he must have his willy tucked in between his legs because from her videos, there ain’t nothing to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the duck is a harvest festival shop?
Usually it’s whatever you find in the cupboard or fridge because your child never told you until that morning that you needed to take something. You rock up with a couple of parsnips and a tin of beans and then some over achiever from the PTA has hired a tractor to bring a whole field of pumpkins. Hope this helps!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Its all about the money and advertising, Rex was a third boy, now she has the Perfect Princess Pickle so she’s going to milk it for every penny she can. Nothing is sacred to this woman where money is concerned.
What’s with her fake eyelashes and continuous squinting?

Reactions: 8
Did they not have Harvest Festivals in the 90s when they were at school? We certainly had them in the 80s.

Reactions: 21
She is so infuriating. She takes something that is supposed to be a good deed & just totally goes about it in the wrong way by making it all about her self absorbed self.
Ron’s not going to be involved at all is he… she’s getting worse & worse by the day I swear 🤬

Reactions: 25
Tell us you’ve spent the night reading Tattle without telling us you’ve spent the night reading Tattle….. 👃 if you nose, you nose!
Wtf is a harvest festival shop? Unless she’s doing a food shop to then donate at a local school/church?

Reactions: 9
No idea what she’s on about but ‘I’ll show you what we buy’ well of course you will, it’s all you ever do, you brainless bint 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.