Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpinachMushroom

[QUOTE/] Maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t understand this ‘trying for a boy/girl’ thing as if you’ve failed as a woman or your life can’t be complete if you don’t produce one of each, eventhough it’s dependent on the bloke what sex the baby is. Surely a baby is a blessing whoever pops out. Babies aren’t a commodity that you can order to fit in with your lifestyle (or Instagram), they are people. I’m not entirely sure of the science, maybe it’s coincidence but I feel once you’ve had 2 of the same sex, it’s less likely you’ll get the opposite sex next time of “trying” cos that’s just the way you as a couple react to each others eggs/sperm. Mr Sazz no 1 and 2 were both the third of three boys and knew they were ‘one last try for a girl’. I know I’ll get responses of people who had 4 boys then a girl or vice versa but why can’t we be happy with who arrives. Hinch is absolutely the wrong person to have a third baby in the hope it’s a girl
PS I have two boys and felt really lucky to get pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy in between which could have meant I couldn’t have a second baby 🙂 [QUOTE/]

Got this from the end of the last thread and wanted to add about the science - I have two boys and when I was pregnant with the second my consultant said the likelihood of the third being a boy was higher for me because genetically they come in threes. Of course there are people who have two then the opposite sex that I know! I agree about the trying for the opposite sex, a baby is a blessing especially as there are people who long for a child regardless.
In my own experience, I wanted a girl for my second and did have gender disappointment I won’t lie, but then had some very rare complications after my 20 week scan and was over the moon we were both healthy when he was born. Made me feel guilty for wanting a girl! Anyhow, we want a third but I don’t think it’ll be a ‘try for a girl’
Right completely went off on a tangent there but to keep it on track, Hinch is a twat. The end

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
I’ve got a boy and a girl. Completed it mate 👑 (I joke I joke!)

Give me a house full of boys!
The girl is a right handful man she’s just like me it’s cruel. Karma, my mum says!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

cat1312

Just a thought…
If P&G asked her what her dream job would be for the day, why didn’t she take the opportunity to say that she would love to go and help out in HB for the day and show her support to all of the staff that have worked thanklessly through the pandemic? It could have been turned into a great PR trip, not just a tone deaf visit where she’s taking the piss out of peoples real jobs.
Meet & greet with the staff after hours, tea & cake.. That kind of stuff. Then she could have posted how grateful she is to everyone who’s worked so hard over the last 18 months - not fannied around messing about with the tills and taking the piss saying it’s her dream job. Who advises her on this stuff honestly 🙈🙈

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She designed that notebook did she? A couple of headings, blank lines and some doodles. I’m dead 😆

I’m going to design one for us. Called “Tattle Tales - Sofa’s life in lies” and we can fill in the pages with the stupid tone deaf stuff she does. Doodles of crunky schhhhnacks, 5 litre bottles of Rola Cola and trolls in the margin.

It’ll be cheaper than hers as well because we all love a barg. Yours for £13.98. Who wants one??

• Haha
Lol, that quote she's just put on with the alpaca. Ronnie isn't even allowed to go outside and get grubby. Whys she lying acting like farm life is for her, princess Sophie wouldn't last 2 minutes.
We are farmers. My house is clean(ish) during slurry season it's hard to keep the whiff out. There can be muddy boit prints on the kitchen floor 5 minutes after mopping. I have been in the middle of my tea and had to leave it to go and put my hand up a sheep's vagina and pull her baby out while getting covered in shit and after birth. The cows are a similar story only in bigger proportion. There is no designer country gear. It's old clothes, glamorous green waterproofs and wellies. Out in the rain, hail and snow.

Never in a million years would you catch sopha doing anything like that. She wants a tend farm with alpacas that shit plastic tend shit.

As for the home bargains stories. I worked in b&m a few years ago and she is so fucking insulting. It's how people make a wage. Shit wages at that and it's far from fucking fun. Never mind her size 8 feet, they are more like size 15s and she puts them in everything. Cunt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Soph! So glad you didn’t slip off the Audi seat after listening to your grey jogger anthems with old ‘hung like a gerbil’ Jamie.

Just wanted to point out.. you can do good stuff and not post it on the internet. I mean, I know it’s radical but, it’s what we did in the olden days! Ask Jamie!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Rex was more gender neutral because she didn’t want another boy, the pink party for Princess Pickle is because she’s got her little girl at last.
All kids should be treated as a blessing regardless of gender. It bloody annoys me.
That’s what I suspected, thanks for confirming but that just makes it even sadder that gender disappointment is so obvious these days. why can’t people be happy just to have a baby? 6 hours after having son no 2(a long time ago) the family planning nurse came round and when I told her I’d got a little boy at home, she said ‘never mind, you can try for a girl next time’ 😡

• Wow
  • Sad

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Mum of girls here (don't be jel Grinch).

I hate this distorted view that girls wear pink dresses, bows and are amaaaazing.

My eldest refuses to wear anything but leggings and has done since she could say "NO MUMMAY!". She's also a master of manipulation.

My youngest refuses to have her hair done/wear bows and spends her time climbing trees/stomping through mud.

I'm sometimes jealous of my friends boys.
Until I see them swinging off the curtains like Tarzan 😂😂

Anyway, kids will be their own person regardless of gender. 😁
I may have missed this as a bit late to SS and her stories but what I don’t understand about SS/Rex is that he has always been dressed in gender neutral clothes and colours (never seen him in any shade of blue]and his long curly hair,. Here comes Princess Pickle and everything is an explosion of pink blancmange, it doesn’t measure up🤔

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
It really is quite the skill to miss the mark every single time.

How does she do it? She is either being very poorly advised, or she IS being advised but chooses to ignore it and do her own thing regardless?

Either way, she's a tone deaf twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Hotgirlautumnleaf

As my teen daughter would say she’s being performative. She’s completely lost any connection with reality. Some parents would have to do a shift at home bargains for 8hrs five days a week the pick up the kids from after school club feed them entertain them homework bath bed then housework before collapsing into bed themselves. Is she trying to alienate her followers? I don’t understand the marketing strategy behind it.

bantersaurusrex

Not gonna lie, I’ve always liked Hinch, but lately she’s been so off the Mark trying to be relatable so much so that I cannot relate.
the worst thing she could have done is post herself playing “shops” as a millionaire.
I worked in retail for years and it is stressful and at times degrading by the way people talk to you & treat you, not to mention sales targets pressure. Plus the fact that it’s thousands of her followers way to put food on the table for their own family whilst lining her pockets buying all her stuff with their spare wages.
just to add, I’m really almost impossible to offend but this really got me. So incredibly insensitive and ridiculous. She gets to spend years of her children’s lives with them at home whilst so many are forced back to work early (myself included, 3 months to be exact) to jobs like that to make ends meet and have to miss milestones. If she loves it so much, get a full time till job hinch.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
WOW. what the actual fuck.

You don't give to the needy for a pat on the fucking back and to show off.

There was absolutely no need for her to show that picture.

I'm actually shocked that she thought that was appropriate??

Reactions: 46

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Why does absolutely everything have to revolve around her? If you are buying things specifically for Ron's harvest festival how about including him in the process by taking him with you to help chose what he wants to donate? Let him put some things in the trolley and then when you get home decorate a little crate or basket with him to take the items in. Did she not do this stuff when she was a kid? You can take a van load of stuff to donate if you want but give a few items to Ron for the service and then quietly, and away from Instagram, go up to the person who is organising the event and say "Excuse me, I am in the fortunate position to be able to make quite a large donation. I have a boot full of things in the car outside, where would you like me to deliver them?"

• Heart
Reactions: 46