Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think she’s over stepped the mark this time but hey what do I know 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't care who has already said this but FFS...

luckily for Jamie she loves tiny pink things! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺
But you didn't put it all over your social media, did you ?

Reactions: 9
Fml so that's Tesco, Homebargins and sky I'm boycotting in the space of a few days...and I'm debating next and all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Things that happened to me today in work
A customer told me to duck off because I couldn't sell them more than 2 packets of paracetamol
A customer THREW and I mean threw their bag at me & demanded I pack their shopping
I got yelled at for not scanning fast enough
I ran out of £1 coins & a customer complained about the amount of change they got
When I asked a customer did they need a bag I got told " what am I going to bleeping do ? Carry all this home in my arms ? "
So sopha did you experience the same fun I had today ? Does your back ache from standing and packing shelves? Do your legs feel like lumps of lead ?
It's a bloody hard job !!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
She’s so unbelievably patronising. It’s not a novelty fun activity Soph that’s what loads of people do for a living

Reactions: 26
The home bargains trip was the other day, not today. It was the same day that Jamie took that pic of her sitting with Ron cutting the veg up. I can't remember when now but it was one day this week as her hair was the same.

Another thing...for someone so very vain, why hasn't she had her roots done? I'm quite shocked by the state of her hair 😳

Reactions: 17
Just so angry.

So many of us in retail. tit wage. Over worked. No proper breaks. STILL skint. duck off hinch. What an absolute bleeping joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Soooooo she COULDN'T go to an award ceremony in which she was nominated and she WON an award due to her anxiety yet she can go out and play shops...
Just like Jesy Nelson who plays on her MH... Yet she goes solo and releases music after leaving the band... Surprise she doesn't Black Fish like her either...

Reactions: 30
Just so angry.

So many of us in retail. tit wage. Over worked. No proper breaks. STILL skint. duck off hinch. What an absolute bleeping joke.
your kids will be happy and thrive and want a relationship with you when you are older. They will thankful that They had a childhood that was full of love and respect, by that I mean, you respected them as an individual with autonomy and refuses to use them in a way for you to make money easily. Hinch has potentially risked any future relationship with adult kids, she doesn’t respect her children as individuals, just as extensions as herself. Her kids wil have a footprint online forever thanks to her selfish actions. Your kids won’t. You are the mum she won’t ever be!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The home bargains trip was the other day, not today. It was the same day that Jamie took that pic of her sitting with Ron cutting the veg up. I can't remember when now but it was one day this week as her hair was the same.

Another thing...for someone so very vain, why hasn't she had her roots done? I'm quite shocked by the state of her hair 😳
This day with the same cream top on

Attachments

Reactions: 16
You know, you could go and work scanning shopping and stacking shelves if you want Soph, working for minimum wage and being treated poorly is so much fun for normal people who struggle and have been subject to awful abuse and conditions over a pandemic.
She’s a bleeping flannel - such a joke to her isn’t it?

Reactions: 20
I’d love to know who advised her this was a good move?
I work for an agency as most of you know and if anyone suggested to this sort of fucked up stunt it’d be shut down immediately. Not only is Hinch a fucktard so is whoever advises her!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So this is my first time posting on this thread, have had to skip a few pages as I’m busy (looking after my baby!!!) so don’t know if this has been said.. she scanned her OWN shopping, and told this man that he can have it for free, ATV?! Ehhh am I missing something, because that man is clearly the manager/ works there, and it’s her own trolley that is waiting to be unloaded?! Sorry if this has been mentioned x

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does she pre record tit and show it days later? I'm I being thick again? I mean when you can't even post stuff on the day it's happened all bullshit flat out bullshit!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.